Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Them going by the old saying..
a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
very less confident approach for making population larger and larger as them become dumber and dumber with genetic defects
Nope they promote cousin fucking for purely tribalism reasons.
One irl "advantage" is if you bang your 1st cousin, your kids will either resemble one of your heavily, or will have similar looks to close relative, like grandfather/grandmother.

It's basically meant to (((preserve bloodlines))) and not (((mix with other tribes))).
Pity generations in the future are fucked with a variety of genetic defects and mental illnesses.

You know the black bag they wear? that is not considered necessary according to al-Kitaab, only covering hair is( i.e hijab ), but sullas world wide get their women to wear the bag.
The bag and the face veil once again comes from pre-Islamic arab tradition.

sorcerer

Country flag
Normal life started in gaza post buttseks.
View attachment 91017
Palestinians clash with Israeli police outside Al-Aqsa Mosque hours after ceasefire

(JTA) — Palestinians outside the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem threw bottles and other objects at Israeli police officers who responded with stun grenades in renewed clashes on Friday, hours after a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas took effect.

Reuters reported the fighting took place after Palestinians stayed in the mosque compound, known to Muslims as al-Haram al-Sharif and to Jews as the Temple Mount, after midday prayers. Israeli police said that some of the demonstrators threw rocks and petrol bombs at officers.

Medics told Reuters that 20 protesters were injured and two were taken to a hospital.

Similar fighting in the same spot launched the violence that preceded the larger-scale military conflict between Israel and Hamas, the group that controls the Gaza Strip. Palestinians protested and clashed with police throughout the Ramadan holiday, leading to Israeli police to enter the Al-Aqsa Mosque with stun grenades. Hamas began firing rockets into Israel the following day.

well!! back to square one?

shade

Country flag
Palestinians clash with Israeli police outside Al-Aqsa Mosque hours after ceasefire

(JTA) — Palestinians outside the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem threw bottles and other objects at Israeli police officers who responded with stun grenades in renewed clashes on Friday, hours after a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas took effect.

Reuters reported the fighting took place after Palestinians stayed in the mosque compound, known to Muslims as al-Haram al-Sharif and to Jews as the Temple Mount, after midday prayers. Israeli police said that some of the demonstrators threw rocks and petrol bombs at officers.

Medics told Reuters that 20 protesters were injured and two were taken to a hospital.

Similar fighting in the same spot launched the violence that preceded the larger-scale military conflict between Israel and Hamas, the group that controls the Gaza Strip. Palestinians protested and clashed with police throughout the Ramadan holiday, leading to Israeli police to enter the Al-Aqsa Mosque with stun grenades. Hamas began firing rockets into Israel the following day.

well!! back to square one?
>You get slammed by Joos : "Why are the Yahudis oppressing me and killing my women and children"
>You sign a ceasefire with the Joos : "HAHA WEAK YAHUDIS, ISLAM HAS ONCE AGAIN PREVAILED, ALLAHU AKHBAR FROM THE MOUNTAINS TO THE SEA PALASTINE WILL BE FREE #PalestineWin"

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
>You get slammed by Joos : "Why are the Yahudis oppressing me and killing my women and children"
>You sign a ceasefire with the Joos : "HAHA WEAK YAHUDIS, ISLAM HAS ONCE AGAIN PREVAILED, ALLAHU AKHBAR FROM THE MOUNTAINS TO THE SEA PALASTINE WILL BE FREE #PalestineWin"
This is same like porkistanis I mean when india accepted ceasefire they started saying weak india and india cannot fight but they forget that it was their general bajwa tajwa who wanted to bury past and ceasefire

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Half dyk coomers got nothing to lose anyways.
Fuckroaches.jpg

Sikhbrah

Country flag
all these reject countries so worried about palestinians but not a word about uighurs.
The hidden reason for the global Islamic support is that Jerusalem is the third holiest city in Islam (after Makkah and Madina, prophet apparently flew there) - while Xinjiang has absolutely zero value in Islam.

“I can die but I won’t lose muh Islamic land” logic.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Notice how the global alarm bells fell silent after ceasefire agreement, while the local rioting continues.

ardhath
-Local rioting is fine as long as it is done by groups favoured by commie cabal.
-In other words there is tacit approval for rioting to achieve political goals.
-An extension of this is that in their view it is wrong for the state to take action, but it is ok to take action against the state.

by correlation, We are second class citizens in our own countries.

omaebakabaka

The hidden reason for the global Islamic support is that Jerusalem is the third holiest city in Islam (after Makkah and Madina, prophet apparently flew there) - while Xinjiang has absolutely zero value in Islam.

“I can die but I won’t lose muh Islamic land” logic.
China or Chinese doesn't give a shit about these dirt bags or anyone else except themselves.....there are aspects of Chinese governance that we can only dream in India. Scary to see some of these nuts taking a walk in Tokyo in support of terrorists, hope Japan kicks these good for nothings out. Everything is holy to these idiots, they go everywhere and disturb local sensitivities and start terrorizing them by asking islamic nonsense as a right....whoever lets these dirtbags into their country have it coming sooner or later...

omaebakabaka

We have patriots and THAAD which is superior to S-400.

If you think from defensive capability prove the S-400 has never been battle proven but yet again is very overrated and the same with Iron dome it was also never proven but yet again overrated where as the Patriots and Thaad actully are capable. So technically the US has better defensive systems then Russia
Iron dome did a decent job ignoring the costs aspect, patriot underperformed looking at Saudi - Houthi and Russian shit is yet to be proven....s-300 was taken out in Armenia and its being blamed on the user so who knows....when was thaad employed?

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hope safety returns to the area after this ceasefire and I can understand why the near by communities feel alarmed as the intensity reached new heights in this battle then any previous conflict between Israel and Hamas. I think we are gonna get quiet for a long period of time as many Western and regional powers don't wanna see this again many negotiations and talks are going on behind the scenes to keep the holy land peace.

As a Christian myself I don't wanna see some retarded struggle in this area because it is also our holy city so defusing all the tensions is what the western governments are working towards now because if things spil out of control here it can quickly spread out and reach no point of return this is why the pressure was great on both sides to end not because of them but because to avoid other entities getting involved. This region is like a gas field and if you put a little fire to it can engulf it entirely. Israel was also exposed to attacks from all directions. Israel won't be able to wage wars that get out of hand in this area for stargetic reasons and right measure calculation to avoid dragging in others to the conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles