Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Well, jihadis never learnt to value the lives of others' kids or even their own kids. It is not a news that Hamas has been using residences, schools and hospitals as their launching pads for rocket assault into Israel. They have reaped what they had sowed. Even the Israelis have children, don't they?

If the jehadis themselves don't care for the lives and future of their own young and wants all to be martyred to reach 'jannat', IDF is but granting their wishes. After all, bombs don't care for anyone's emotion.

Nobody else but the jehadis teach their kids how to hate and be ready to kill Kafirs. So, I doubt you will find any takers here for the pity-party.
Just that when I read 6 months I got into "pity-paty" mode

Again what I said, the Israelis should finish it off here, and not give a chance for Hamas to grow underground and again Bite them in the ass,
Lot more innocents gonna die, that I'm sure

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Just that when I read 6 months I got into "pity-paty" mode

Again what I said, the Israelis should finish it off here, and not give a chance for Hamas to grow underground and again Bite them in the ass,
Lot more innocents gonna die, that I'm sure
Oh, I understand. It is the human in each of us that feels the pain of an innocent life lost. But, then again, those mfos knew that IDF doesn't care for the mode of payment when they extract it, yet they stayed with their women and kids, I am sure hoping to use them against the shield. It didn't work.

fact is, like it or not, India can never win against the jehadis because we are too humane. But, Israel or rather the Jews - the nation of persecuted people who know that compassion is a useless shield against the monsters who would not spare their young if they get their hands on them, can win and have been winning the war.

We, as Indians and as a nation, would cease one day because we never learnt the lessons despite a 1000 years of persecution and atrocities. Jews doesn't make that mistake and know the monsters they are surrounded by.

shade

Country flag
Oh, I understand. It is the human in each of us that feels the pain of an innocent life lost. But, then again, those mfos knew that IDF doesn't care for the mode of payment when they extract it, yet they stayed with their women and kids, I am sure hoping to use them against the shield. It didn't work.

fact is, like it or not, India can never win against the jehadis because we are too humane. But, Israel or rather the Jews - the nation of persecuted people who know that compassion is a useless shield against the monsters who would not spare their young if they get their hands on them, can win and have been winning the war.

We, as Indians and as a nation, would cease one day because we never learnt the lessons despite a 1000 years of persecution and atrocities. Jews doesn't make that mistake and know the monsters they are surrounded by.
Humane? kuch bhi :bplease:
The real reason is "Log/Gore kya Kahenge/Karenge" if we deal with "problems" in the most efficient ways possible.
Jews don't have to give a fuck about the above, their Gigachad and Gorillionaire banker/finance lobbies in all Western countries cover their ass.
The Yellow Jews meanwhile have bought out everyone and everything in Western countries, except medias there doing impotent randi rona of Uyghur genocide blah blah blah, everyone from Hollywood to NBA to Western corporates to the fucking WHO tow the Choynees line.

We are a poor and weak country, that the vultures of the world look upon with laser focus to catch us when we make a "mistake" and pounce upon us and tear us apart.
This is the sad reality of it.

shade

Country flag
Apni aukat dikha hi dete hai ye log
Not aukaat, what he says is true, how much ever the Kuffar licks your ass cheeks, he remains a kuffar.
In a similar manner, no matter how much a Goyim simps for you, and shills for you, he remains a Goy.
And no matter how much your paid foreign shills display servile behavior, they are still Laowais or Gwailos.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Not aukaat, what he says is true, how much ever the Kuffar licks your ass cheeks, he remains a kuffar.
In a similar manner, no matter how much a Goyim simps for you, and shills for you, he remains a Goy.
And no matter how much your paid foreign shills display servile behavior, they are still Laowais or Gwailos.
What's even more cringeworthy is the "ghazi" in his profile picture

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Apni aukat dikha hi dete hai ye log
The comments by some simps underneath the tweet is hilarious.

โ€œno but Islam teaches peace and love just like Sikhiโ€
โ€œBut but Sikh is monotheist, not polytheist so we pray to the same Allahโ€
โ€œWhy are you sounding like a BJP sanghi, dividing us between religions??โ€ (Most likely from an overseas unaware Sikh kid)
My favorite by far : โ€œSikhs who fought back in partition are not true Sikhs infidels and would be in hell now.โ€

D626B601-E28B-446E-81F3-FE52EB6B46EA.jpeg

My question is - who the fuk elected them to speak on behalf of all Sikhs?

shade

Country flag
The comments by some simps underneath the tweet is hilarious.

โ€œno but Islam teaches peace and love just like Sikhiโ€
โ€œBut but Sikh is monotheist, not polytheist so we pray to the same Allahโ€
โ€œWhy are you sounding like a BJP sanghi, dividing us between religions??โ€
(Most likely from an overseas unaware Sikh kid)
My favorite by far : โ€œSikhs who fought back in partition are not true Sikhs infidels and would be in hell now.โ€
You know the whole "my religion is the same as yours" is what flipped the Persians to Islam
Hormazd == Allah
Zarathosht/Prophet == Muhammad/Prophet.
Faristha in Zoroastrianism == Farishta in Islam.
Heaven/Hell in Zoroastrianism == Heaven/Hell in Islam.

Looks like a bulk of Sardars will switch to Allah, Prophet and Quran from Waheguru, 9 Gurus and GGS in the coming decades or centuries.

Kumata

Country flag
There are 7 children on the list, and one is just 6 months, fucking 6 months, and I can't say the mother went with him or not
Israelis are fking ruthless when it comes to this, the pilot who dropped the bomb might go into PTSD after so many children and women killed
I hope this shitstorm finishes the bigger shitstorm once and for all
you are being kind hearted now...One need to be ruthless when it;s about survival and thats what israel is best at.

You are certified liberal now :drool::drool:

Sikhbrah

Country flag
You know the whole "my religion is the same as yours" is what flipped the Persians to Islam
Hormazd == Allah

Looks like a bulk of Sardars will switch to Allah, Prophet and Quran from Waheguru, 9 Gurus and GGS in the coming decades or centuries.
If I am not wrong, Persians were forcefully converted to Islam.

This kind of โ€œmy religion is same as yoursโ€ will not be able to fool everyone.

About Punjab, I think there is a higher chance of Christianity conversion.

Waanar

Country flag
Hormazd == Allah

The problem is, Sikh community seems to switch between two extremes and not consolidate like other religions when in peace..
Either they want to capture the land from Lahore and Khorasan, or they watch as their peers get converted by fraud ricebags and muzz.

Sikh community, unlike Hindus, are not bound by the lack of a proper proselytisation mechanism.
Should go full steam on a conversion spree.
Will aid the declining populace and I'd much rather see their religion spread and not the abrahamics.

shade

Country flag
If I am not wrong, Persians were forcefully converted to Islam.

This kind of โ€œmy religion is same as yoursโ€ will not be able to fool everyone.

About Punjab, I think there is a higher chance of Christianity conversion.
That was a factor too yes.
There are other factors too, like bribery, "deals" in exchange for conversion, and this swindling people by making false equivalences between their religion and yours, like the Paris in Iran may have been sold that "Islam is the true form of your religion, see how similar they both are? the Majoos corrupted your religion with fire worship, Islam is the true religion!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles