Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Seeing Porks mock Indians for feeling ignored is kind of funny, we all know the reason the Indian flag wasn't in Bibi's tweet, because the government pussy footed around in it's official responses.

Seeing porks make fake israeli accounts to talk shit to Indians supporting Israel saying "who are you to support us financially go spend money on toilets" or whatever or "why are you licking my balls" is also kind of sad.
Israel also doesn’t take sides on Indo-porkystani issues/terrorism. Why do you expect Bharat to comment anything pro israel regarding this escalation.Let the conflict rage, it is the mooslames who are dying in disproportionate numbers anyway. Besides, what real costs do we incur by simply providing moral and diplomatic support and a neutrality stance to both parties? None. This is a cheap investment with very high returns for us.You also needs to take a look at how Israel’s relations with their other allies have progressed after Israel’s objectives were served.

As for inbred half dyks concerned we are least bothered about those coomers.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Ha ha selfish indians.... Need to grow some ball and start taking side openly.. enough of this checkmate nonsense...
No, India shouldn't take any sides in this conflict. It should be in support of the people of Gaza and people of Israel only. The stance is completely fine as of now. There really is no need to poke our noses in the hole anymore than absolutely needed. Israel is doing everything and so long Babaji doesn't criticise Israel on some stupid 'humanitarian grounds', that would be support enough.

India don't hold any cards in this game where it can influence outcome or international perspective, so why bother?!

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
A single missile strike deleted all members of this jihadi family.
View attachment 90207
There are 7 children on the list, and one is just 6 months, fucking 6 months, and I can't say the mother went with him or not
Israelis are fking ruthless when it comes to this, the pilot who dropped the bomb might go into PTSD after so many children and women killed
I hope this shitstorm finishes the bigger shitstorm once and for all

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There are 7 children on the list, and one is just 6 months, fucking 6 months, and I can't say the mother went with him or not
Israelis are fking ruthless when it comes to this, the pilot who dropped the bomb might go into PTSD after so many children and women killed
Unless the pilot sees their faces it doesn't really matter.
Air force have the least no of PTSD cases.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Well, jihadis never learnt to value the lives of others' kids or even their own kids. It is not a news that Hamas has been using residences, schools and hospitals as their launching pads for rocket assault into Israel. They have reaped what they had sowed. Even the Israelis have children, don't they?

If the jehadis themselves don't care for the lives and future of their own young and wants all to be martyred to reach 'jannat', IDF is but granting their wishes. After all, bombs don't care for anyone's emotion.

Nobody else but the jehadis teach their kids how to hate and be ready to kill Kafirs. So, I doubt you will find any takers here for the pity-party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles