Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Inka alag hi confidence chal raha hai. Wahan Gaza mai koi inse help bhi nahi maang raha hai!
All Palestinians are looking towards Egypt and Turkey rather for any help!
It's the Quami equivalent of a person stroking his lulli thinking about a hot chick.
A hot chick in this context is the possibility of militarily invading Israel.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
LOLZ!!!!! after Greta now, Rihanna Bakchodi :hail::hail::rofl::rofl::pound:

View attachment 89522
will be interesting to see how PR team of Gal Gadot manages from here on.
my bet is that they’ll fold, and give into demands of libtards.

CF14319A-C2F4-4E5E-9919-2FA5C83BF766.jpeg

AMCA

Country flag
India should ally with America in destabilizing middle east.
Make low quality weapons and flood them in the black market.
You get money out of it, US owes you one and you make exactly zero enemies and perhaps many allies.
If R&AW had a single genius of a man, they'd have already weaponized the Muslim population here and sent them out to fight for jihad, never to return.
After all, they're a low quality weapon too.
You live for rasgulla, you die for rasgulla.
Leave us tf alone.

ISIS was and the upcoming Iran US war will be a missed opportunity to get rid of these guys, purely because of sheer incompetence.
This is why I don't mind seeing Indian muzz in ISIS or Taliban. They take their poison to foreign lands and stay there. What the hell is the loss here?
RAW should organize an ISIS recruiting campaign, personally pay for their transportation by shipping them in through waterways, and bask in the glory of their victory. Basically population transfer but relying on the seriously low IQ that is oh so common among inbreds.
It will have disastrous consequences. Never ever think of arming rabid mullah population like the porks did. They will return to India in thousands and will be a threat to national security. Remember what happened in China after end of Afghan Jihad against USSR.

Waanar

Country flag
It will have disastrous consequences. Never ever think of arming rabid mullah population like the porks did. They will return to India in thousands and will be a threat to national security. Remember what happened in China after end of Afghan Jihad against USSR.
Arm the other side, send these guys. Make sure they get chopped up.
If need be, give their docking location intel to Russia while simultaneously shipping them.
Plus, you can always deny their return like UK did.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Why only ISIS?
Bat for all camps.
Send the shias out to fight for Assad, send the Sunnis out to fight for ISIS.
Sell weapons to both. Charge the respective parties for providing these soldiers, have a good PR campaign in place, make bollywood movies about how this handsome, hunk of an inbred liberates Syria and settles there.
See, our problem is big, but the solutions are simple. All it takes is one man.
The right man at the right place and the right time. It doesn't have to be all in one go. A crore an year will do. Just a few lakhs everyday. It'll also supercharge our economy and America will turn a blind eye to us because they get rid of Assad.

If any RAW officer is reading this, sir plij.
I'll pay for your child's education, your family's living expense, and if you're gay, you can bang me, but please.
I beg of you.😒
Well what you say is , not what will happen.
Raa is not CIA , that it shall escape the scrutiny of other offices .
Radicalism is a non issue but do know that this thing will generate so much political pressure on the gormint of the day that, they will send rescue planes to bring em back.
Plus getting radicalised in peace here in bahrat and fighting for alah in surriye are two different thingies .
Paki mullahs have seen more violence compared to india, I am of opinion our plebs sent there will chicken out at once.

Waanar

Country flag
Well what you say is , not what will happen.
Raa is not CIA , that it shall escape the scrutiny of other offices .
Radicalism is a non issue but do know that this thing will generate so much political pressure on the gormint of the day that, they will send rescue planes to bring em back.
Plus getting radicalised in peace here in bahrat and fighting for alah in surriye are two different thingies .
Paki mullahs have seen more violence compared to india, I am of opinion our plebs sent there will chicken out at once.
Fkin build a placement company for labours, take em out to the sea and drown em.

Idk, mate, I'm desperate.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

ketaki

Country flag
The reason Bhartiyas cheer for Israel is because Israel keeps a huge chunk of jihadis at bay by culling them in middle east. So Kashmir stays safer. We dont want thousands of armed fanatics moving towards Kashmir.
Arabs could not care less for kashmir issue and their 3rd class converts of south asia...
i have seen the 'level of disgust' they show for south asians converts (from india-pak-bng) in Saudi myself...arabs actually respect native dharmics (Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists- even christians for f*ks sake from sri lanka as an example) more than shameless khans, UP/hyderabadi/mallu miyas and rakibuls

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Fukers doesn't know they aren't even considered humans by Kattarpanthi islamis
Put on the lowest of pedestals only above an infidel female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles