Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

temujin

Country flag
Israel is targeting infra there. And the top leadership. An influential hamas leader is culled.
Relate following with Kashmir?These rocks were clearly used to keep al kitab from being blown away by the wind.
View attachment 89040
Went to this wretched place a few years ago- have to say Israeli pandering has made this problem far worse. For instance, the Al Aqsa mosque itself is managed by the Jordanians, Jews traditionally don't set foot on the temple mount and non Muslims are only allowed to enter the compound on 1 or 2 days a week. I attempted to visit on one of the 'muslim' days, only to be stopped by guards stationed at the bottom who quizzed me about my faith and demanded that I recite the kalma if I recall correctly. I obviously fessed up to not being Muslim and was therefore turned back.

When I did eventually make it to the top on a 'non Muslim' day, there were several groups of women and children scattered around the courtyard reciting from Mohamed's little book- I assumed it was some sort of open air madrassa or somesuch but within minutes, in response to some invisible signal, these groups coalesced into a protest, holding their little book aloft, screaming all sorts of silly Islamic slogans and charging at the Israeli police stood at the base of the courtyard. As I was filming the whole thing, one of the jihadi organisers approached me hurling abuses and attempted to snatch my phone. The Israeli forces (who were joined at this stage by a couple of armed colleagues) acted with surprising restraint despite being repeatedly provoked by the crowd.

I'm sure this drama plays out at that place on a daily basis- quite why the Israelis are allowing such public disorder and frankly security risk ( security was very lax- a determined suicide bomber could easily take down a few dozen Jews at the Western wall at the bottom of the mount) in the name of human rights lauda lasoon really baffles me- they should drive these turds off what is the holiest site of Judaism, raze the mosque and get on with rebuilding their temple if you ask me.

omaebakabaka

They have already set aqsa on fire. Read earlier posts.
Not sure how Israel got to this level of confusion....they had good focused population to protect their country and now libtard generation with empty gaseous goals led by their women have weakened their resolve. They need to get this shit fixed and not deal like us...rule of law and order needs to be enforced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles