Iran Reports Dron Attacks On Defence Facilities Ammunition Factories

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
It was a pretty big strike—apparently some base inside Azerbaijan. Expect Iranians to hit Azeri oil refineries in the Caspian.

Or if they are really taking the bait, try sinking Israeli merchant ships.

NATO warmongers have gone crazy involving so many parties in their quest for global war.

Tuco

Country flag
It was a pretty big strike—apparently some base inside Azerbaijan. Expect Iranians to hit Azeri oil refineries in the Caspian.

Or if they are really taking the bait, try sinking Israeli merchant ships.

NATO warmongers have gone crazy involving so many parties in their quest for global war.

Crazy isn't it, I think Iran will not do anything overt. But somebody is desperate to start something.

Tuco

Country flag
So earthquake was after the strikes, nuclear facilities were really hit. Its a very big escalation.

I still think that earthquake is not related to these strikes, just coincidence.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Crazy isn't it, I think Iran will not do anything overt. But somebody is desperate to start something.
Oh, Iran will. The only thing they do is overt stuff. Because it has to go with their "strong" image.

I have an inkling that they will hit Azerbaijan's oil facilities to cripple the oil supply into Europe and also dent Azeri economy for hosting these alleged NATO/Israeli drone/jets.

No one knows who did it but they definitely will retaliate. They are not us.

DumbPilot

Country flag
I wonder if it was Israel. Usually they carry out such preemptive missions

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The reaction to this has already happened.

It's alleged that unnamed gunman attacked Azerbaijan embassy.

This cannot be a coincidence. There are alleged Israeli drone bases in Azerbaijan that allows Israelis to strike deep inside Iranian territory.

Call me crazy, but if this wasn't a low-key retaliation against Baku for hosting the Israeli drones, then something even worse is awaiting - like a covert strike against an Azeri oil rig. It is the most logical strike. Heavens forbid if this happens, oil prices will shoot sky high and EU will get banged.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles