IQ Level 690

dbdzzzzzz

Most qualified scientist in NASA

View attachment 144177
Who knew in pursuit of trying to nuke pakistan we became a space superpower, what's far side of sun? Did he confuse sun with the moon and far side of the moon with sun? Or does he come from the world where his home planet is tidally locked with the star of that system?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Who knew in pursuit of trying to nuke pakistan we became a space superpower, what's far side of sun? Did he confuse sun with the moon and far side of the moon with sun? Or does he come from the world where his home planet is tidally locked with the star of that system?
@Vamsi please fight and give us a good show both of u , will fill this thread

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Some mysteries are better when they are mysteries. :lehappy:
Don't you dare question @Vamsi 's jis great idea:truestory:

dbdzzzzzz

>mfw evaded the ban only for this
>mfw that didn't even care to reason just blurted out abuse towards half of the active members
>mfw didn't even spare zoomerjeets
>mfw gets btfo'd by the GOI official response just few minutes later of acting like a phag
what a shitshow, i am glad that i don't drink

dbdzzzzzz

Would that make experts of "Pakistan idiotic musings", a professional Paleontologist?
View attachment 144376
Self admission, instead of paleontologist i wrote 'geologist' but thought maybe i am forgetting something so i looked up what do chads of fossil are called as and then i came to know about pale-onto-logist, though i knew about them earlier but forgot the term.

Vamsi

Country flag
@Vamsi please fight and give us a good show both of u , will fill this thread
What I meant is , the spacecraft should go behind the sun , so that ground based or space based telescopes of uncle Sam & Zooropeans cannot detect the nuclear explosion. Only the mother spacecraft from which the nuke is released can detect it and then it can send back the data when it comes in our line of sight

dbdzzzzzz

Finally thought let's go to the sf thread and see what's going on and the first thing i see is this kekekekek,
>ironic poster calling anyone wearing more than a tshirts gucci
>while gucci gang still dreaming about the nigerian bbc

1647365787214.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles