- Feb 23, 2009
- this is supposed to be Pakistan's most developed province.
- It lacks the resources to even combine trace equipment, for which it must depend on the ISI and IB, a source of their power.
- Amid growing indications of terror moving to Punjab, the police concentrate firstly and almost exclusively on opposition political parties.
- South Punjab, with a history of Seraiki insurgency, is witnessing growing radicalization. This conversation focuses, presumably, on police capacities in urban settings. Imagine the chaosness from police inadequacy in rural areas!
- South Punjab, may consequently, be an area of focus for R&AW operatives.
- The judicial system, an institutional pillar of the country, is inept with respect to dealing with the terror-ism problem.
- There is an inevitable time lag, with respect to tracing SIM cards across the country.
Last edited by a moderator: