Infrastructure and Energy Sector

rithwik123

Country flag
To take the initiative forward, #AAI has set up the Civil Aviation Research Organization (CARO) in #Hyderabad.

The GRIHA 5-Star Rated #CARO Complex built at an estimated project cost of ₹ 354 Crores, covers an area of 39,080 sqm. and consists of R&D Tech Centre, Recreation Block, Residential Block, Utility Building, Parking Facility and more.

Blademaster

Standards for electrical systems and wiring are extremely poor and unsafe here. Just look at the wiring in your house and see if any of the wires are properly colour coded. Also, you'll see many wires joined with electrical tape, which is unsafe and legally banned in most countries.
There are no standards. Just walk anywhere and you see wires collected in gobs of balls and sagging under the weight etc.

Atavistic

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars yesterday The Chetnaya Kulkarni was drunk so made that post.

Kulkarni is the bhosadpiller of infra twitter. Shares posts with little to no knowledge on the topic just to spread negativity and demoralize others. Then that Surat based Nostradamus QTs him with his half baked facts and buffoonery.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Kulkarni is the bhosadpiller of infra twitter. Shares posts with little to no knowledge on the topic just to spread negativity and demoralize others. Then that Surat based Nostradamus QTs him with his half baked facts and buffoonery.
Ya'll Nibbiars and then everyone saying in Tune Mumbai is Doomed, Delhi is Doomed, Kolkata is gone, Bengaluru is Doomed, some even said Hyderabad is also Doomed. Lol. Yeah but not that many from Chennai. This mentality to name and shame every city of India is never be gone from the Indians. Don't see the positivity but will highlight the negativity in the greatest extents. It's changing for sure not at the speed you all Nibbas want but still at sustainable speed. Till few months back many said Pune is Doomed then I posted about the Koregaon Park Annex then it stopped some what. When is posted about Kolkata same reactions.

Atavistic

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars and then everyone saying in Tune Mumbai is Doomed, Delhi is Doomed, Kolkata is gone, Bengaluru is Doomed, some even said Hyderabad is also Doomed. Lol. Yeah but not that many from Chennai. This mentality to name and shame every city of India is never be gone from the Indians. Don't see the positivity but will highlight the negativity in the greatest extents. It's changing for sure not at the speed you all Nibbas want but still at sustainable speed. Till few months back many said Pune is Doomed then I posted about the Koregaon Park Annex then it stopped some what. When is posted about Kolkata same reactions.
This shit is started by that Surat guy. Dude continuously rants that Tier 1 cities of India are gonna be diluted coz these are "propped up" due to IT and dollar but when the same IT companies move to Gujarat dude cheers for it saying Tier 2 cities are rising and Bharat will become vishwaguru lmao. Couple of months back he posted a news article that reported drop in Pune's real estate post covid and dude said Pune will be diluted and just last month the CREDAI reported all time high housing sales in Pune lol.

Haldilal

Country flag
This shit is started by that Surat guy. Dude continuously rants that Tier 1 cities of India are gonna be diluted coz these are "propped up" due to IT and dollar but when the same IT companies move to Gujarat dude cheers for it saying Tier 2 cities are rising and Bharat will become vishwaguru lmao. Couple of months back he posted a news article that reported drop in Pune's real estate post covid and dude said Pune will be diluted and just last month the CREDAI reported all time high housing sales in Pune lol.
Ya'll Nibbiars on one hand says NRI's bubble will bruat and on other says this totally false Negative posts.

And even the @FalconSlayers Nibba got fed of his posts.

There is also limit for my reach 6 lakhs of marine Bharat Versues 30,000 of mine views.

Atavistic

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars on one hand says NRI's bubble will bruat and on other says this totally false Negative posts.

And even the @FalconSlayers Nibba got fed of his posts.

There is also limit for my reach 6 lakhs of marine Bharat Versues 30,000 of mine views.
Legendary पु ल देशपांडे nicely schooled people like him

20231121_150314.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The JICA Flood Mitigation Tema surveyed for the Proposed Mumbai Next Generation Flood Management Systems. Yeah the G Cans like the Tokyo Flood Tunnels Systems.

F_eMhUgaYAARU-J.jpeg
F_eMhp3asAEfOL4.jpeg
F_eMiDRa4AA9CcH.jpeg
F_eMiTxbsAAHwCb.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag
As some one who has roots in Kolkata ( Yes I am one of those jealous NRI/PIOs according to Kulkarni). Any Whitepill about the city will get instant downturn and all kinds of negative reaction. All major metros of India has somewhat similar issues and are trying to solve them in their way and speed.
Regarding Kulkarni depression on Mumbai.. mark my words once all the infra projects including the expressway gets done.. Ahmendabad-Vadodra-Surat-Mumbai-Navi Mumbai-Pune will be biggest urban conglomerate in the country. Other Urban Conglomerates in my eyes will be :
1. Jaipur- Delhi NCR-Chandigarh.
2. Dhanbad-Asansol-Durpur-Kolkata-Kharagpur-Tatanager-Ranchi-Bokaro
3. Mysore-Bengaluru-Chennai-Tirupati
4. Chennai-Salem-Coimbatore-Kochi
5. Hyderabad-Vijaywada-Vizag

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
India tier 1 cities GDP are 1/3rd of similar Chinese cities. A long way to go. Tier 1 cities are nowhere near the peak. Delhi NCR can become a $1 trillion economy with $30000 per capita. For this a lot of people need to be in high paying jobs. Same goes for Mumbai, Kolkata etc. Mumbai can get to Shanghai’s GDP at $650 billion. So all tier 1 cities are a long way from maximizing growth.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles