India’s most abused taxpayers

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars now I am in even bad situations. And my life is overs.

Ya'll Nibbiars and you are not any different owns a building as your house.

Ya'll Nibbiars yehs sad threads because I have never paid any Income Taxes.
Dear Haldi bro. We know you own an Penthouse in Southern Mumbai. Don't mislead poor souls like us.

Spindrift

Company is Amazon
If Amazon offers stock options like RSUs or ESOPS, opt for them although you'll need to pay tax on your notional income when you get shares allotted, but in the long run you'll have quite a decent savings in that.

karn

Country flag
Well .. met some old colleagues.. niggas sitting with 45 L . It's not just Amazon Google anymore that give such salaries..

saneel2014

Country flag
this is last available official statistics from Income tax dept website, for personal tax. you can get the exact number here.

https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Documents/Direct Tax Data/IT-Return-Statistics-Assessment-Year-2018-19.pdf

my point is, tax collections do not double without increase in tax base for both direct and indirect taxes.
since GST is a new system, we can't truly compare old system with new system, but within the new GST system govt says tax base doubled.

Taxpayer base almost doubled from 66.25 lakh to 1.28 crore after GST: Sitharaman

Bruh, only 1.28 crores pay taxes out of 140?

Kumata

Country flag
Expect the nirmala Tai to increase more taxes... She wants those in middle class to beg for subsidies... So farmers along with poor get everything free free free free free... Instead why don't they use this money to create job & allow these poor to earn something & contribute to so called "Amrit kaal"..

She got a award too now for this... 😂😂👏👏👏
20220509_083649.jpg
20220509_083734.jpg

Spindrift

Expect the nirmala Tai to increase more taxes... She wants those in middle class to beg for subsidies... So farmers along with poor get everything free free free free free... Instead why don't they use this money to create job & allow these poor to earn something & contribute to so called "Amrit kaal"..

View attachment 154840View attachment 154841

Nirmala Tai looks like the Grinch in the photo accompanied in the article above. We just need to paint her green.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

curious, what industry you work mate?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

you do realise that without the subsidies being mentioned here, retail food inflation will sky rocket in India right?

if farmer pays full price for input feed, the cost is automatically transferred to whole sale (+ their margins), retail (+ their margins) and ultimately to our households.

Kumata

Country flag
you do realise that without the subsidies being mentioned here, retail food inflation will sky rocket in India right?

if farmer pays full price for input feed, the cost is automatically transferred to whole sale, retail and ultimately to our households..
Retail food inflation is already High. The One making profits are not farmers but Middle man... this is a known secret..and was the reason for farmer andolan... it was hitting these middle man...

The farmers sells his produce at X amount in APMC and by the time it reaches people like u & me.. it is 5x - 6x times. I too have some ancestoral agriculture land inherited and know how these middle man collect the product & at what rates :)

All, i am asking for is rationalizing the subsidies for so called farmers atleast... Why give subsidy to rich farmers who hoard all the govt benefits anyways...

As for poor goes, let free ration continue for those who really need it till we are in pandemic... Atleast govt shud stop the free distribution to those who can earn their bread ..and let them return to work life...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Retail food inflation is already High. The One making profits are not farmers but Middle man... this is a known secret..and was the reason for farmer andolan... it was hitting these middle man...

The farmers sells his produce at X amount in APMC and by the time it reaches people like u & me.. it is 5x - 6x times. I too have some ancestoral agriculture land inherited and know how these middle man collect the product & at what rates :)

All, i am asking for is rationalizing the subsidies for so called farmers atleast... Why give subsidy to rich farmers who hoard all the govt benefits anyways...

As for poor goes, let free ration continue for those who really need it till we are in pandemic... Atleast govt shud stop the free distribution to those who can earn their bread ..and let them return to work life...
retail food inflation would have been even higher is the point. cooking oil prices have already increased since they are imported, logistics cost have increased anyways.

for the rest, i don't have definitive answer, they are legacy issues predating modi govt.

Kumata

Country flag
retail food inflation would have been even higher is the point. cooking oil prices have already increased since they are imported, logistics cost have increased anyways.

for the rest, i don't have definitive answer, they are legacy issues predating modi govt.
The gist is govt need to cutdown subsidies and get rid of these legacy issues...world have moved on ...

Kumata

Country flag
world hasn't moved on, all govts around the world subsidises agriculture one way or the other. you can check it up.
yup.. would be interesting to see how much subsidies other countries dole out ....and how taxation for farmers works in other countries... just curious..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles