India’s most abused taxpayers

Swesh

These tax saving theves actually reinvest and take risk tell you tax paying Babu to do that

Swesh

Bruh what fuckery is this.

If anything the business class is the most dishonest taxpayer in the country.

You guys don't pay a dime in the name of taxes. Atleast govt and private job class have their taxes deducted automatically from their salaries every month where as you guys do everything in your power to generate fake bills income earned etc to escape taxes.
Hah tajir shaitan hai .. don't tell me those babus wouldn't steal tax if they could. Plus most of them are literally paid for existing

Kumata

Country flag
These tax saving theves actually reinvest and take risk tell you tax paying Babu to do that
you are taking it personally mate.

by your standards, even salaries folks pay double or thrice taxes on same their already taxed salary . One theft do not justify the next theft or it cannot be that i am stealing b,cause my neighbor is also stealing..

thats seems to be your logic.

Let me be brutally honest.. If i get a chance, I too will look for saving myself from paying any tax... fundamental problem is lack of govt accountability & lack of returns / ACCOUNTABILITY after paying those taxes. I pay enough taxes in a year that i can own a mid spec Swift but i get zero in return after paying that taxes... ZERO

We get taxed more than developed world but we get nothing except for a "Thank you" from GOI, whose claim to fame is "i do not eat Onion"

that;s my grouse... that's why i said " ABUSED TAX PAYER"

Swesh

by your standards, even salaries folks pay double or thrice taxes on same their already taxed salary . One theft do not justify the next theft or it cannot be that i am stealing b,cause my neighbor is also stealing..

Let me be brutally honest.. If i get a chance, I too will look for saving myself from paying any tax... fundamental problem is lack of govt accountability & lack of returns / ACCOUNTABILITY after paying those taxes. I pay enough taxes in a year that i can own a mid spec Swift but i get zero in return after paying that taxes... ZERO

We get taxed more than developed world but we get nothing except for a "Thank you" from GOI, whose claim to fame is "i do not eat Onion"

i have a question who fires employees bussiness after getting 1% loss. It's takes time to train people hack i would keep an old age uncle if i see some benifit from his experience. Loss is secondary but yes non performer will go first. At least we businessman know the concept of incentive to performing employees.

Swesh

Count number of taxes that a businessman has to pay and salary class has to pay.. there you will have your answer

Kumata

Country flag
Count number of taxes that a businessman has to pay and salary class has to pay.. there you will have your answer
Well, taxes works that way only.. More u grow , more taxes you pay...

Again my grouse is "No Benefit" after paying huge taxes.

Just to cite you a simple example of a friend === his bussiness turnover is more than a crore or near by for whole year.. all he pays is 90K as taxes yearly ... shows tons of business expenses like laptop / desktop for employees .. all dummy & shows roughly 5-6 no's of employee being paid in cash .. no EPFO nothing … While i earn less half of him but pay 7 times more taxes than him because i am salaried

that's open theft..

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
i have a question who fires employees bussiness after getting 1% loss. It's takes time to train people hack i would keep an old age uncle if i see some benifit from his experience. Loss is secondary but yes non performer will go first. At least we businessman know the concept of incentive to performing employees.
take recent example.. during first lockdown .. why we had so many labor on road going to home.. they all were laid off over night... IT company employee took 20 % -30 % cut and similiar on their variable pay while companies declared record profits... how does that seems to you..

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I gave example one of my friend got trouble in scrutiny few months back he got punished but I am a businessman i have seen marketmen skipping prospective customers that even I can convince just because of lathargical practices. It's job performance that evaluate a person's worth you don't pay them for existing
What trade you do ?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
TBH, govt need to take care step by step approach to bring these shop keepers into tax net & tighten the loopholes...
Let me be the devils advocate here, If you were to move the parliament in order to tax businesses several arguments and fallacies will be erected by both the opposition media and NGOs.
Businesses are considered to be irregular in front of a Salaried job as in their is no guarantee of income or stable income like how it happened during Corona period where several such business had to shut down.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Kumata @Swesh
I think we are unnecessarily fighting each other, you two have more in common interests than you think.

@Kumata I think we both can agree that Salaried class is one of the most neglected and the least rewarded in our country gov either needs to do really well in terms of Development or give some kind of relief compensation to the taxpayers.

@Swesh I think you can agree with Salaried class's plight after all if you are running a business you employ people and give them salaries. When the salary you pay increases a certain threshold at that point the gov starts taxing your employees which is not your doing. If your employees are paying taxes than most probably you do too ,so you are a tax payer as well.

As a tax payer we all can agree that nothing hurts us more than when our ransom paid to the govt goes to waste.

Swesh

Well, taxes works that way only.. More u grow , more taxes you pay...

Again my grouse is "No Benefit" after paying huge taxes.

Just to cite you a simple example of a friend === his bussiness turnover is more than a crore or near by for whole year.. all he pays is 90K as taxes yearly ... shows tons of business expenses like laptop / desktop for employees .. all dummy & shows roughly 5-6 no's of employee being paid in cash .. no EPFO nothing … While i earn less half of him but pay 7 times more taxes than him because i am salaried

that's open theft..
90k is his income tax on his profit. Do you forget govt charges 60% custom duty on certain product can we escape that nah that alone is far greater than tax charged on my income annually well if tax work in that way then just because we are doing some social job that government suppose to do we get some wriggle room for that. Never the less the extortion money they charge in time of election is totally different ishuee

Swesh

Take a good look at nations who hunts their business for tax after tax and look at their situation without motivation no body takes risk..
What trade you do ?
I own agro industrial laboratory primary chemical that is used in testing has custom duty more than 60% while those babus in govt labs gets subsidy . But in the end we provide fast and accurate results. Their value is their head chemist signature . While we use hard chemistry and experience to prove industrial output

Kumata

Country flag
90k is his income tax on his profit. Do you forget govt charges 60% custom duty on certain product can we escape that nah that alone is far greater than tax charged on my income annually well if tax work in that way then just because we are doing some social job that government suppose to do we get some wriggle room for that. Never the less the extortion money they charge in time of election is totally different ishuee
Again that 60% custom duty is passed on to end user like you & me for payment. Bussiness man do not pays from his pocket. Infact he adds his own margin and sells...

Swesh

Take a good look at nations who hunts their business for tax after tax and look at their situation without motivation no body takes risk..

I own agro industrial laboratory primary chemical that is used in testing has custom duty more than 60% while those babus in govt labs gets subsidy . But in the end we provide fast and accurate results. Their value is their head chemist signature . While we use hard chemistry and experience to prove industrial output
And yes custom duty bill i pay exceed my income sometimes

Kumata

Country flag
@Kumata @Swesh
I think we are unnecessarily fighting each other, you two have more in common interests than you think.

@Kumata I think we both can agree that Salaried class is one of the most neglected and the least rewarded in our country gov either needs to do really well in terms of Development or give some kind of relief compensation to the taxpayers.

@Swesh I think you can agree with Salaried class's plight after all if you are running a business you employ people and give them salaries. When the salary you pay increases a certain threshold at that point the gov starts taxing your employees which is not your doing. If your employees are paying taxes than most probably you do too ,so you are a tax payer as well.

As a tax payer we all can agree that nothing hurts us more than when our ransom paid to the govt goes to waste.
NIbba,

Nobody is fighting ... We are discussing...

your last lines in red is what my grouse is & intention behind this thread.. I am not blaming any one...

Holy cows needs to be called out for being too holy....

Swesh

Again that 60% custom duty is passed on to end user like you & me for payment. Bussiness man do not pays from his pocket. Infact he adds his own margin and sells...
Yeah do you pay entire bill or part of duty. What if the product don't sell who will bear duty .

Swesh

You work for salary i work for margin big deal

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Shrimaan samjha nai , lekin padh ke acha laga .
Apka vyappar phale phule , meri yahi kaamna hai . :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles