Indian response to a Pakistani nuclear strike

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well, maybe it is news to some Indians here: Pakistan government is 100% controlling every single part of her country.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...kistan-is-on-the-verge-of-new-civil-war-.html

http://www.dawn.com/news/1112032
So is Zarb-E-Azb an military operation which Pakistan is doing in Antarctica to annihilate those evil penguins with jets/tanks/helis? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are proving to be a retard the more you post and I really PITY low IQ Han Chinese like you and the Communist govt you have.

btw it's hilarious that all you could find is some Paki resources since Communist regime has banned other news sources.Only Chinese and Paki resources are allowed for Chinese. :lol:

=============================================================================

Just tagging more so we all can laugh at this RETARD low IQ Chinese who thinks Pakis got 100% control over their territory.He is making a joke of not just himself but China as well. btw just read that China(copy-paste stealing nation) wanted to make a "Facebook Cola" but lost the case.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

no smoking

Country flag
Afghanistan does not have Nukes.

Vietnam does not have Nukes.

Georgia does not have Nukes.
That proves my opinion: one nuclear power always tries to avoid fighting a war against another nuclear power.

India had no problem getting into the war against Pakistan in 1971 because both of you were not nuclear power at the time. Today, you are having overwhelming superior conventional forces against Pakistan in every area and you have been claiming that Pakistan is carrying on a terrorism war in your land for decades, what stops you? The possibility of escalation to nuclear war.

no smoking

Country flag
If Pakistan has no nuclear weapons, the chances of war actually reduce. The nuclear umbrella is a cover for terrorism.

Why India has not gone to war?

Yours is a meaningless question, as the answer is so obvious. The driving force in the subcontinent is not China but USA. I would say USA has kept the peace.
That is funny!

USA was unable to stop India's victory in 1971, but somehow USA has become so powerful that India could not go to war to response Pakistan's attack now even though India becomes much powerful than 1971?

Now the ability of USA to keep the peace is threatened due to an overactive China.
I loves this part.
You claim USA is the reason that India couldn't go to war. And you also claim that USA's capability of keeping India away from war is distracted by China which clearly is not India's ally.

So, the question still there: why India has not gone to war when USA and China are trapped in confrontation?

garg_bharat

Country flag
USA was unable to stop India's victory in 1971, but somehow USA has become so powerful that India could not go to war to response Pakistan's attack now even though India becomes much powerful than 1971?
Power is relative. I think India was in decline in 1975-1992 period. India's relative power started rising only post 1995. This was a time of US supremacy in the world.

So, the question still there: why India has not gone to war when USA and China are trapped in confrontation?
Because it is a recent development. It's impact on world politics is unknown yet.

garg_bharat

Country flag
India had no problem getting into the war against Pakistan in 1971 because both of you were not nuclear power at the time. Today, you are having overwhelming superior conventional forces against Pakistan in every area and you have been claiming that Pakistan is carrying on a terrorism war in your land for decades, what stops you? The possibility of escalation to nuclear war.
It is primarily India's reluctance to go to war, any war, just not nuclear war.
A poor country worries more how to feed and educate people.

As per latest per capita figures for 2015, India is about 1617$ and Pakistan is 1450$ in 2015.

India has always tried to avoid war. India's attitude is to protect its borders.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That is funny!
Though not more than you buddy.
1971 was era of a bipolar world plus India had signed a security pact with Soviets. So, China was unable to intervene at first and US too had threat of Soviets. Fortunately, being thousands of kilometres away from them, we completed what we had to do.
I loves this part.
But we don't love you at all. :love:
Do you guys have started direct conflict like bombing each other or at least firing bullets? No.
And till you guys don't do so, we can't trust any of you. Pakistan has a highighly strategic position being neighbor of China, India, Iran and Afghanistan, we know in whose favour will decision go most likely.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I think we can detect missile launch from satellites and using radar. Radar coverage has been increased.

But shooting down missiles is a different matter. I would think we have some ability to shoot down cruise missiles, but little for ballistic missiles.

Our ballistic missile defence is yet to take off.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think we can detect missile launch from satellites and using radar. Radar coverage has been increased.

But shooting down missiles is a different matter. I would think we have some ability to shoot down cruise missiles, but little for ballistic missiles.

Our ballistic missile defence is yet to take off.
s 300 is their, s 400 coming, s 500 in divilopment

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
That proves my opinion: one nuclear power always tries to avoid fighting a war against another nuclear power.

1971 was a conventional war, this is 2016 why should India retaliate with conventional war ?

But Pakis can't even have a international cricket series and cry Indian hand in making their country a fail state.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well, maybe it is news to some Indians here: Pakistan government is 100% controlling every single part of her country.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...kistan-is-on-the-verge-of-new-civil-war-.html

http://www.dawn.com/news/1112032
Lol.......... yeah sure, Pakistan has got US forces blowing up houses to search and find their most wanted, NATO soldiers coming and going. NATO armed shipments and vehicle crossing everyday, PLA soldiers are in country, KSA got entire airport for them to allow their Royal family please of hunting in Pakistan, then you have Talibs and Hakani network running its show with blassing from ISI, last but not least guns and weapons culture in Pakistan. They have so much ammo and guns that they can kill each other for next 30 years without any weapons supply from outside.

Almost forget to add that GOP said it has no control in northern area close to Afghan pak border.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
So is Zarb-E-Azb an military operation which Pakistan is doing in Antarctica to annihilate those evil penguins with jets/tanks/helis? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are proving to be a retard the more you post and I really PITY low IQ Han Chinese like you and the Communist govt you have.

btw it's hilarious that all you could find is some Paki resources since Communist regime has banned other news sources.Only Chinese and Paki resources are allowed for Chinese. :lol:

=============================================================================

Just tagging more so we all can laugh at this RETARD low IQ Chinese who thinks Pakis got 100% control over their territory.He is making a joke of not just himself but China as well. btw just read that China(copy-paste stealing nation) wanted to make a "Facebook Cola" but lost the case.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

we call it Zarb e Kabz .. and its success is only restricted to Paki jernails and jurnos.. LOL. Because those militants are giving a lot of Kabz to these Punjabi jernails.

All fake disinformation created by their ISPR. The reality is they are catching random people specially from Minosrity calling them sunni talibani fundamentals.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
You guys have check the part of nuclear doctrine which says,
"(a) any threat of use of nuclear weapons against India shall invoke measures to counter the threat:"

http://mea.gov.in/in-focus-article....ity+Advisory+Board+on+Indian+Nuclear+Doctrine

Question is what the doctrine meant by threat to use nuclear weapons will invoke measure to counter it ?
From what I've heard from security establishment bureaucrats speaking in lectures, it means that if we find out that Pakistan has begun prepping their nuclear weapons for launch, we will do a conventional preemptive strike on those weapons.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles