Indian Police Force

Blackwater

BlackWater, I think you missed my earlier post. :)

I think these two people spend their days sitting at the table doing paperwork. I think they need to run on the treadmill, otherwise, they are indeed lethal, to their own health. They can get heart attack anytime.

This is a common phenomenon all over the country. Policemen with a big belly. They are more of a liability than an asset.
well in punjab police station's there is no paper work involved. Becoz they are no papers at all. I mean no stationary ,computer don't work coz there is no electricity lollllllllll:tsk::tsk::scared1::scared1::scared2:

they dont get heart attack,ulta they give heart attack to public:taunt::taunt:

pmaitra

well in punjab police station's there is no paper work involved. Becoz they are no papers at all. I mean no stationary ,computer don't work coz there is no electricity lollllllllll:tsk::tsk::scared1::scared1::scared2:

they dont get heart attack,ulta they give heart attack to public:taunt::taunt:
I had a tummy like those two cops. But I started running on the treadmill and I am perfectly fit now. God give me strength to keep running. :)

mayankkrishna

Country flag
Was there any armed conflict between Police and the army during 70's.

It was an incident over civil liberties restriction on Police. Police had raised some of its demand which Home ministry refused to oblige. The police force unionised themselves with arms. Then Army was called in. Police backtracked but the UP Provincial Armed Constabulary refused to lay down. The conflict erupted in which, it was said, that many personnel lost their lives both in Army as well as PAC. Sitapur (UP) which is the main Arms depots in PAC Cantonnement area for UP Police forces was the main center for this conflict.

After agreement for some relaxations on civil restrictions, peace was restored.

Is this incident anywhere true... to what extent ??

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Was there any armed conflict between Police and the army during 70's.

It was an incident over civil liberties restriction on Police. Police had raised some of its demand which Home ministry refused to oblige. The police force unionised themselves with arms. Then Army was called in. Police backtracked but the UP Provincial Armed Constabulary refused to lay down. The conflict erupted in which, it was said, that many personnel lost their lives both in Army as well as PAC. Sitapur (UP) which is the main Arms depots in PAC Cantonnement area for UP Police forces was the main center for this conflict.

After agreement for some relaxations on civil restrictions, peace was restored.

Is this incident anywhere true... to what extent ??
No Idea, Do you any links..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Kolkata Police

For Dress, I give Kolkata Police 9/10

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles