Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

Blademaster

Kaka, Bridge is for navigation only. The CC/CAC/CNC whatever you call it is for combat alone. We are way past the days of using visual ranges for combat.
ok I dunno. It's just human psychology to want to see out the window and see what's out there as to confirm what the screens are telling you. Sometimes you want your Mk1 eyeball to confirm what the screen is telling you even though you may not make out anything out there because of distance.

SKC

Country flag
ok I dunno. It's just human psychology to want to see out the window and see what's out there as to confirm what the screens are telling you. Sometimes you want your Mk1 eyeball to confirm what the screen is telling you even though you may not make out anything out there because of distance.
would you be able to see an enemy ship 100 km further from your ship; just from looking out of window??

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Don't think so a human can spot a object hundreads of K.M's away and see a tiny spark which is a Incoming missile travellibg at you skimming at Mach 3.

:troll:

Blademaster

would you be able to see an enemy ship 100 km further from your ship; just from looking out of window??
I said it is human nature to want to see out the window and see whats coming out there and confirm what's happening on the screens even though you won't be able to see it. It is human psychology.

Vamsi

Country flag
@binayak95 does P-15A/B destroyers have Electronic Chart Tables ?? Kalvari class subs have those, but I don't know about the destroyers/Frigates

SKC

Country flag
I said it is human nature to want to see out the window and see whats coming out there and confirm what's happening on the screens even though you won't be able to see it. It is human psychology.
People are navigating in Ocean since last 1000 years. They are not navigating by looking out of windows in the ships for long time now.

binayak95

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles