Indian Martian exploration program

hitesh

Re: Live: India puts Mars Orbiter successfully into orbit of red plane

Ahsan Bin Tufail

I never doubted the capabilities of Pakistan's Scientists and Engineers. I never doubted that God has given this nation potential to benefit humanity. I will always welcome any move made by this nation towards achieving excellence in the field of engineering and technology. May God help this nation to achieve its true potential. The potential which if unleashed could bring peace, harmony and progress into this world. Congratulations ISRO and congratulations India on such a fine achievement. Keep it up.

Bheeshma

Not sure why we are comparing with an islamic shit hole like pakistan. I have full confidence Brazil, South Korea and Israel and Iran have a higher chance of sending satellites to moon before pakistan can even launch its own satellites.
India just needs to focus on GSLV-III and Chandrayaan-2 next.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
http://cit.edu.in/conference_pdf.php?work=419.pdf

It is so pleasant to learn that project director of Mas orbiter Mission is from Coimbatore Institute of Technology. And He is from Mech Engineering . I too did Mech Engineering there.

It's a great honor for us all from CIT.

It is good to know that nation is not dependent exclusively on IITs for its top tech talents.

tramp

Shows that the fancy institutes like IITs do not really matter where real talent is concerned. Those institutes are just overrated.

http://cit.edu.in/conference_pdf.php?work=419.pdf

It is so pleasant to learn that project director of Mas orbiter Mission is from Coimbatore Institute of Technology. And He is from Mech Engineering . I too did Mech Engineering there.

It's a great honor for us all from CIT.

It is good to know that nation is not dependent exclusively on IITs for its top tech talents.

Blackwater

I never doubted the capabilities of Pakistan's Scientists and Engineers. I never doubted that God has given this nation potential to benefit humanity. I will always welcome any move made by this nation towards achieving excellence in the field of engineering and technology. May God help this nation to achieve its true potential. The potential which if unleashed could bring peace, harmony and progress into this world. Congratulations ISRO and congratulations India on such a fine achievement. Keep it up.
r u talking of this photo choor

Rushil51

Country flag
Dr. A.Q. Khan, although a highly capable engineer, is not the only one. This nation boast off many highly capable scientists and engineers. May God help us all.
Is he this guy (https://twitter.com/DrAQ_Khan)? Shocking if true. Looks likes he is some kind of hyper-nationalist Pakistani.Look at his background pic. I followed him for days or weeks on Twitter. Really seems to hate us to the core. Regularly spews shit and spreads false propaganda regarding us. Really did not expect from someone like him.

Blackwater

Dr. A.Q. Khan, although a highly capable engineer, is not the only one. This nation boast off many highly capable scientists and engineers. May God help us all.
Sir do U know his story how did he manage to steal nuke blue print from Holland and rest is history

Bheeshma

Why are we talking about the c-grade paki scientists? The good ones like adbus salam can't even be buried properly in pakiland and pervez hoodbhoy is called jahil and hounded out by JI. enough said.

Neo

Guys, please let us stop picking on each other. Let us celebrate together.

Think about this, folks - we might fight a lot, but our hearts always point towards our own kind. I am really happy for the Pakistanis who are congratulating India. It is the UK commentators, with exceptions, who are making snide remarks, and proffering their own versions of events, including ridiculous claims that their aid money made this possible.
Active Pakistani members of this forum have contributed positively celebrating this big event and congratulating India. Unfortunately the only trolling sofar is being done by the usual Indian trolls.

Why bash BBC or other foreign sources for negativity when your own members are doing the same?

This thread has gone down the drain with mockery and unprovoked bashing.
What a way to celebrate your achievement, bravo!

Bheeshma

I agree , Indian members should never have even bought that stupid article in dawn. There is no comparison period.!!

praneet.bajpaie

Active Pakistani members of this forum have contributed positively celebrating this big event and congratulating India. Unfortunately the only trolling sofar is being done by the usual Indian trolls.

Why bash BBC or other foreign sources for negativity when your own members are doing the same?

This thread has gone down the drain with mockery and unprovoked bashing.
What a way to celebrate your achievement, bravo!
Are you a member of the Pakistani Defence Blog? Care to talk about what goes on in there?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles