Indian Electronics and Semiconductor manufacturing industry

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Dei let them start physical construction of their Dholera plant. The taiwan minister chap is already making noise over India's poor industrial condition. Hope Tata builds something. I cannot find any construction activity of the Dholera plot on Facebook. Usually workers will be posting site updates from the location
Are there satellite images of the construction site? I thing being the first fab, it will take some time. But at least good to see that in long term they're planning to scale up.

rockdog

Country flag

As per this article from this year out of the 13 OEMs listed , 3 are Indian & 2 figure in the top 10 list by way of percentage of global market share.

That's some achievement & it completely evaded the radar.

Note : not a single company in that list is Chinese. I hope this is brought to the attention of the MSS & CCP immediately.

Do let us know if this bit of information gets you additional social credit points or a raise or even a promotion. Always happy to help. Hell , we go back a long way after all . Just make sure whoever you depute for industrial espionage to get the mfg formula out is somebody capable & not a Xu Yanjun.

@rockdog ; @SexyChineseLady ; @ym888
Former CTO of TSMC

IMG_20240525_230437.jpg

IMG_20240525_230504.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-25-22-57-41-417_com.sina.weibo-edit.jpg

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
From SSC: Now we are talking. At 2000crores, this seems like a sufficiently big facility with multiple SMT lines and advanced machinery. If this gets built out, it might be one of the few factories in India that can directly compete with Shenzhen on costs for PCBs. Wages are much lower here which will offset any higher electricity cost.
1717473845625.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

thebakofbakchod

Btw India really has 0 time to waste at all if the government is serious about the semiconductor mission. Even excluding China, there is a gargantuan supply of new semiconductor related plants worldwide, from wafers to packaging. Every other day some big factory is being grounded in Malaysia, USA, Vietnam, Singapore or the EU. The incoming glut may put off any future plants here for a long time as they will be economically unviable.

^ 2 days ago

^ 12 hours ago

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Btw India really has 0 time to waste at all if the government is serious about the semiconductor mission. Even excluding China, there is a gargantuan supply of new semiconductor related plants worldwide, from wafers to packaging. Every other day some big factory is being grounded in Malaysia, USA, Vietnam, Singapore or the EU. The incoming glut may put off any future plants here for a long time as they will be economically unviable.

^ 2 days ago

^ 12 hours ago
Don't expect much in next 5 years
A lot of money will go to freebies and to satisfy new allies
At most tower semicon deal will frutify
Don't expect much investment in such critical sectors

Aniruddha Mulay

It's funny to see that the new Govt has not even taken oath and yet people have started giving sermons on what they will do and what they will not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
BJP will promise freebies only in 2029/2028 now. They have learned their lessons but aren't retards. And Naidu is a high IQ capitalist as well, I think there won't be much issues with NDA 3.0 as Amit Shah is on a shopping spree for MPs. Now please keep politics and speculations outside this thread.

AnantS

Country flag
BJP will promise freebies only in 2029/2028 now. They have learned their lessons but aren't retards. And Naidu is a high IQ capitalist as well, I think there won't be much issues with NDA 3.0 as Amit Shah is on a shopping spree for MPs. Now please keep politics and speculations outside this thread.
na .... next year assembly elections.on wards I predict slew of lolipops shall be given by every state unit untill 2029 or snap elections, if Nitish remains in Govt. And if Nitish remains in Govt, Nitish will ask more seat share in UP and Bihar.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
You should drink enough water, your excessive crying can lead to dehydration. I will suggest adding some healthy salts to cover salt losses too

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You should drink enough water, your excessive crying can lead to dehydration. I will suggest adding some healthy salts to cover salt losses too
Better to cry now and accept things in future
Anyways let's keep this discussion away from thread

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles