Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars ESG being asked in Infosys and Wipro.

:hehe:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars for the Noobs who want to knew How money is supplied and Central Banks works.

:hehe:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

So we are not in the top 10 for FDI inflows?
Thats not representing FDI inflows, thats total FDI stock, since we were lagging in attracting FDI for most of our history as posted by @NutCracker here:
It will take some years .
Look at the pathetic single digit inflow till 2006.

View attachment 185247
Before Kargil war even tiny Pakistan used to attract more FDI inflows than India in absolute terms despite being 8 times smaller than us. Now its a completely different story.

But now since our FDI inflows have started booming in recent years our FDI stock has started building up and will quickly up the ranks. This is last year's data, if we ignore Singapore and Hong Kong for being just re-routing channels, we're the 3rd largest recipient of FDI inflows.

Dr_Deep

Country flag

So we are not in the top 10 for FDI inflows?
Depend wat kinds of FDI.. is it Netalogs or crony Businessman's looted maal or Investment for building electronics manufacturing plant ?
In that case of course countries like UK and Swiss will be top since they are world banking and finance centers..

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

SKC

Country flag
Is zoho mail good for personal use as well.
I am in the process of shutting my Gmail accounts except the one used in phones.
I have not used Zoho mail yet but some relative is using it for business purpose only. Working well for business needs.

SKC

Country flag
Is zoho mail good for personal use as well.
I am in the process of shutting my Gmail accounts except the one used in phones.
Never liked Gmail. It's the shrewd practice by Google to make it mandatory for using any google product including Android phone made it largest mail service.
Otherwise, I won't use it ever.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Never liked Gmail. It's the shrewd practice by Google to make it mandatory for using any google product including Android phone made it largest mail service.
Otherwise, I won't use it ever.
when gmail was launched, initially with 2gb data free if i remember correctly, was ground breaking move at that point in time.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

1 . The Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd to invest 100 crore rupee to set up manufacturing unit at Malipada in Odisha.

2 . The Solara Active Pharma Sciences Ltd to invest 160 crore rupees for expansion of its existing manufacturing API unit at Nanjangud in Mysuru, Karnataka. The expansion will create 260 jobs.

3 . The Lumax Industries Ltd to invest 175 crore rupees to set up manufacturing unit auto lighting at Chakan, Pune in Maharashtra Lumax is OEM for Yamaha, Tata, Mahindra, Suzuki, Fiat etc.

karn

Country flag
when gmail was launched, initially with 2gb data free if i remember correctly, was ground breaking move at that point in time.
Not only that ..Initially it was by invite only .So it became a flex among some nibbers to even have the gmail account.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Next month would be the most important time for the country in it's history probably and if the two important deals are signed during the respective state visits. The Jaitapur alone would be greater than the entire Nuclear plants or being under construction in the Country alone, and also the Refinery which is alreday shifted to the another location in the Ratnagiri.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Premium Economy the focus Likely sale of inherited B777 200LR and more as Tata's begin dressing up the Maharaja. The future focus on more passenger more load, more destinations, more flights, high frequency, less delays, more professionalism.

But the Recent ban on Religious acceories is bad.

Global Defence

Articles