Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Kumata

Country flag
Close enough.
Not really. he do not hold any ace that US gives him. citizenship. there is a 15 + years of waiting. green card just allows him to work freely anywhere in US.

problen is that he see everything thru khangress prism. Historrically people excelling in their fields have not made for good leaders or captains.. he shud stick to economics than issuing political sensitive statements and declare dooms day..

karn

Country flag
Not really. he do not hold any ace that US gives him. citizenship. there is a 15 + years of waiting. green card just allows him to work freely anywhere in US.

problen is that he see everything thru khangress prism. Historrically people excelling in their fields have not made for good leaders or captains.. he shud stick to economics than issuing political sensitive statements and declare dooms day..
Getting an American greencard and then getting on the road to an amrican citizenship is one that is difficult frustrating demeaning and depressing .. Anyone that puts themselves through that must love what they are getting into.
This is just how I have observed green card holders and seekers IRL.. no need to fight me on this lol.

Kumata

Country flag
This is just how I have observed green card holders and seekers IRL.. no need to fight me on this lol.
your tolerance level need to improve. forums are all about arguments & and counter arguments else if this is fight Than by this time @ezsasa would have hanged me. :scared1:

anyways, I am not giving him certificate of honesty.. just putting in a legality else MMS would have made not him RBI governor. he is always trying that debt.

FYI.. his sister is married to a IAS babu, and his one bro was Tata, 's ethics officer and other is with him in US.. whatever he knows what he is doing.. may be he is looking for a political habilitation that he is issuing these statements.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Blademaster

Getting an American greencard and then getting on the road to an amrican citizenship is one that is difficult frustrating demeaning and depressing .. Anyone that puts themselves through that must love what they are getting into.
Speak for yourself. It was considerably less painful than getting a copy of your birth certificate or some important document in India. To get anything done, you have to bribe a lot and have infinite patience and jump through so many stupid hoops that it is enough to make you want to strangle someone next to you.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Jewar Airport hits hurdle Rakesh Tikait has created hurdles for this and is gaining momentum now. And many farmers and land owners have joined him. This is becoming to big and faster than any one could had imagine. And even Yogi can do little about this now. This is becoming larger issue day by day to see stopped now.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Jewar Airport hits hurdle Rakesh Tikait has created hurdles for this and is gaining momentum now. And many farmers and land owners have joined him. This is becoming to big and faster than any one could had imagine. And even Yogi can do little about this now. This is becoming larger issue day by day to see stopped now.
For phase 2 (3rd runway and MRO facility), farmers are asking higher land compensation. For 1st phase land aquisition is already done and construction is happening right now.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Merchandise exports decline in July. Merchandise trade deficit hits 30 billion USD. o_O

Which is why I feel that BJPee is filled with bunch of clowns who speak too much and people make a cult out of them, unless we Hindus give them a tough time at election booths they won’t stop.

ym888

For phase 2 (3rd runway and MRO facility), farmers are asking higher land compensation. For 1st phase land aquisition is already done and construction is happening right now.
If farmers' demands are not met, can the government forcibly acquire the land?

Shuturmurg

Country flag
If farmers' demands are not met, can the government forcibly acquire the land?
No, atleast 70% farmers should be ready, then govt. can force, right now only 40% are ready. Apparently that region was notified as urban area 3-4 years back, for urban area govt is supposed to give 2x the market rate but for rural its 4x. Farmers claim that those areas are still rural, hence they are asking for 4x saying that change to urban classification was done only so that govt. can get away with paying less for jewar airport.

ym888

No, atleast 70% farmers should be ready, then govt. can force, right now only 40% are ready. Apparently that region was notified as urban area 3-4 years back, for urban area govt is supposed to give 2x the market rate but for rural its 4x. Farmers claim that those areas are still rural, hence they are asking for 4x saying that change to urban classification was done only so that govt. can get away with paying less for jewar airport.
Is land in rural India owned by large landowners?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles