Indian Economy: News and Discussion

karn

Country flag
I asked before on this thread about the BRICS reserve currency.
If our companies are already paying in Yuan a Brics currency would be a better choice and should be pushed by our side ASAP. Whatever the downsides its better than trading in yuan.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars this could result in the Investment of 30,000 crores.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Maharashtra Govt signs MoU with Adani Green Energy for Rs 60,000 cr investment to set up pumped storage power projects in next Ten years. The Nitin Raut said the proposed investment is a big development in the state’s non conventional energy and green energy sectors.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Daiki Axis Japan setting up second unit in India at Rs 200 Crores investment
The plant with a capacity to produce 1,000 sewage treatment units with Japanese 'Johkasou' technology is coming up in Palwal, Maharashtra.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Daiki Axis Japan setting up second unit in India at Rs 200 Crores investment
The plant with a capacity to produce 1,000 sewage treatment units with Japanese 'Johkasou' technology is coming up in Palwal, Maharashtra.
Tu nikaal yall nibbiars ki bhadas jo itne din tu nahi aya uski bharpai kar har post mein 5 baar yall nibbiars likhna.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not ashamed to say I have two year subscription for unacademy. It is more or less useless for me as I have already got a job but I am too addicted to my core subject so I solve problems just for the sake of it kek. In the future I may opt for mtech If i don't see growth in my current workplace.
My School ka yar got placed in cognizant and he is preparing from unacadmey, I am sure he will get into top NIT or IIT. Online Platform are a godsend for us, earlier working kids would do Weekend batches with no results.
True I met roman and gaurav when they were forming this unacademy website for free education and later turned this into academy for profit even currently trying to setup brick mortar education hubs with printed material like those of old coaching mafias.But their online mode is still the best with lots of teachers at one place and the unacademy also started exploiting teachers during pandemic.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If our companies are already paying in Yuan a Brics currency would be a better choice and should be pushed by our side ASAP. Whatever the downsides its better than trading in yuan.
for bric currency or against brics currency?

Brics currency will ultimately become chinese controlled currency, international currency dictated by an opaque system is a risk of highest order.

karn

Country flag
for bric currency or against brics currency?

Brics currency will ultimately become chinese controlled currency, international currency dictated by an opaque system is a risk of highest order.
For brics currency .. Brics currency "will" ultimately get dominated. As opposed to yuan that "is" dominated .. merely replacing dollar with yuan is a lose lose proposition for us.

thebakofbakchod

Why do this pathetic fishermen think they have a god given right over the entire ocean. Bloody parasites are opposing and blocking every single port project in the country

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
True, softwares should be made legally mandated to have new GST rates updated in the system as and when they are revised by GST council. a tough feat to achieve, but not an unsolvable problem. might as well delegate it to CII to find a solution nation wide industries, instead of govt having to get into it.
=======
5 Years Of GST: What Are The Experts Saying
https://t.co/Tj8rMXPLbC

Cheepek

Hello, this isn't because of Brics currency but because Russian companies won't trade in rupees.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
never realised Rajasthan has quite an healthy economy, going purely by the numbers.
=====
On the other hand, Uttar Pradesh is on the top in terms of overall size of its Budget at Rs 545,371 crore in FY 2022-23 (BE), followed by Maharashtra with Budget size of Rs 495,405 crore, Rajasthan with Rs 346,183 crore, West Bengal with Rs 291,030 crore and Karnataka with Budget size of Rs 265,719 crore.

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/...ss-reforms-action-plan-with-301-reform-points

shade

Country flag
never realised Rajasthan has quite an healthy economy, going purely by the numbers.
=====
On the other hand, Uttar Pradesh is on the top in terms of overall size of its Budget at Rs 545,371 crore in FY 2022-23 (BE), followed by Maharashtra with Budget size of Rs 495,405 crore, Rajasthan with Rs 346,183 crore, West Bengal with Rs 291,030 crore and Karnataka with Budget size of Rs 265,719 crore.

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/...ss-reforms-action-plan-with-301-reform-points

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
State Govt finances being stressed is different from state's economic capacity, state govt's finances being stressed is a governance issue.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars 2,400 crore Invetsments in the JNPT container handling from the FIIs.

karn

Country flag
India contracting DAP from Russia’s PhosAgro at $920 per tonne CFR – which is also the price cap that the government has put on importers – is likely to put pressure on other suppliers, especially Morocco’s OCP Group, China’s YUC and Saudi Arabia’s Ma’aden and SABIC. They may have to cut prices to retain market share.
Single handedly cooling food inflation worldwide.. Pretty chad move I gotta say.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Auto component maker Sundram Fasteners plans to invest Rs 100 crore in its defence business vertical in the next two years, company's chairman Suresh Krishna said on Wednesday. Addressing the shareholders at the company's 59th Annual General Meeting in Chennai, Krishna stated that he expects the domestic automobile sector to grow in double digits across segments this fiscal after two years of sluggishness, according to a company statement.

The company has been devising plans and broad-basing the product segments to increase its revenues, exports and profits considering the need for faster growth and to ensure consistent performance under economic cycles, he said.

"The company is working with the defence establishments to be part of the Atmanirbhar initiatives of the Indian government. It is looking to invest over Rs 100 crore in the next two years to grow this vertical significantly," he said.

He said Sundram Fasteners is in the process of getting customer validation for various parts and proposes to manufacture and supply value added sub-assemblies.

The Chennai-based entity commands a 35-40 per cent market share in fasteners manufacturing in the country, according to Krishna.

After two years of sluggishness, India's automobile sector posted double-digit growth, supported by improving economic growth and personal incomes, Krishna said in his speech, adding, "during FY 2022-23, all segments in the automotive sector are expected to post a double-digit growth."

"Rupee depreciation is expected to provide further impetus to the growth in exports of the company. The roll-out of financial subsidies under the PLI Scheme augurs well for the automotive sector," he said.

The scheme proposes incentives to attract investments towards creation of large manufacturing capacities in the automotive manufacturing value chain.

The company has planned an investment of Rs 350 crore over a period of five years for manufacturing Advanced Automotive Technology (AAT) Components such as powertrain sub-assemblies for electric vehicles and select IC engine-powered vehicles under the PLI scheme.

"The company has secured firm orders from global OEMs for supply of these components under their EV programmes. The investments proposed to be made in this direction are expected to provide a major thrust to the company's exports in the years to come," Krishna said.

There is a significant potential for growth in the wind energy business. To meet the surge in demand, the company plans to make additional investments of Rs 300 crores over the next two years.

The company has been awarded contracts worth Rs 150 crore for EV products while its Sricity unit has commenced the supply of products for hybrid / EV applications.

Further, the company also expects to sign contracts worth over Rs 200 crores for new EV product, he stated.

The company has expanded its range in the wind segment fasteners and has also started exporting fasteners for the wind segment, he stated.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles