Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Only until bribes are provided.
Bribes were flowing here generously i guess.
Generously is an understatement

P Abdul wahab and M P Jackson are politicians whose entire wealth and business network is built on bribes

shade

Country flag
And they wonder why Mallus go to Arabi mulqs for even a plumbing job
For doing plumbing job in $GULF_KINGDOM you will probably make more there than you ever will in Mallustan or anywhere else in the country.
But yes, Commie bullshit practically forces everyone to go to Gulf.

Curious how Bongs never decided to immigrate for work to some foreign country.
Guess they are true commies and only need chai biscoot and jhumlebaazi at an "adda" to survive.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
For doing plumbing job in $GULF_KINGDOM you will probably make more there than you ever will in Mallustan or anywhere else in the country.

Guess they are true commies and only need chai biscoot and jhumlebaazi at an "adda" to survive.
I think you're mistaken
My uncle does an IT job in Abu Dhabi, his manager is Bongoli,
He also say many people are from Bonglodash, PaXstan and India
Indians are the usually preferable for IT and engineering jobs there

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Bengal suck upon freebies ,too shameless bunch , just don't wanna change , we haf a bihari and bengali labour during construction , bengali did too much bakchodi , bihari upgraded himself from majdoor to karigar , salary went from 300 to 700 per month , used to come on festival too , didn't celebrated diwali at home ,so his kids can enjoy and celebrate with more money ,his age was just 23 or so . UP wallah will take some time but they too wannna change ,bongs are shit

shade

Country flag
Bengal suck upon freebies ,too shameless bunch , just don't wanna change , we haf a bihari and bengali labour during construction , bengali did too much bakchodi , bihari upgraded himself from majdoor to karigar , salary went from 300 to 700 per month , used to come on festival too , didn't celebrated diwali at home ,so his kids can enjoy and celebrate with more money ,his age was just 23 or so . UP wallah will take some time but they too wannna change ,bongs are shit
The Bongs-in-Bongol seem too content in their life tbh.
The ambitious ones migrate to other states for jobs I guess.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
The Bongs-in-Bongol seem too content in their life tbh.
The ambitious ones migrate to other states for jobs I guess.
Yup ,most migrate ,i have a friend ,migrated during commie era , they hate momta and commie both to core .

Bongs will learn it hard way

Crazywithmath

Country flag
High speed freight corridors should be focussed first, income levels not sufficient in India to run HSR.
Don't fall for negative propaganda HSR is very much needed in India. Lemme explain point by point -
1. Railways are losing passengers to airlines as a consequence of better air connectivity and rising income levels. They want HSR to counter them.
2. Air travel is expensive in India. For instance, travel between Barcelona and Paris can be completed for as low as $12. As for comparison the last time I travelled from Siliguri to Kolkata (half the distance of the previous case) I paid ~₹1600/-.
3. The following point was true in case of China however I do not know how much it is relevant in case of India. In China domestic air space is restricted coz they fear air raids from all the sides. Thus, a large portion of air space is kept reserved for air force uses only. As a result, their flights get routinely delayed. HSR came and with its ruthless efficiency solved this problem.
4. Railways ensure point to point connectivity contrary to flights that only ensure city to city connectivity. Airports are usually located onto the outskirts of the cities and last mile connectivity becomes a problem. Such is not the case for railways because they enter the actual cities and usually pass through the city centres.
5. Will HSR be profitable? No. Look, profit is not the only thing that matters here. If HSR can ensure faster travels at low cost then it will be enough and will also have a multiplier effect on the economy because as basic economics says, quicker migration is always good.
6. Will HSR be affordable? Yes. The fares will be kept subsidised and a bit lower than the corresponding flight fares. If that is not the case then there is no point funding such ambitious projects. It will also give much needed competition to the airlines.
7. Will it save time? Probably, yes. As I already pointed that last mile connectivity would always be a problem for flights. Even if you ignore that part usually there is not much difference in overall time taken ( from checking in to checking out of the terminal ). Generally, upto 700 km HSR is better, from 700 to 1200 km both are equally competitive and beyond 1200 km flights are better.
8. Instantaneous bad weather impacts efficiency of flight operations. Such is not the case for HSR.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Random Q, HSR is for passenger travel yes? is there any equivalent for freight/cargo trains?

Knowitall

sauntheninja

Country flag
Don't fall for negative propaganda HSR is very much needed in India. Lemme explain point by point -
1. Railways are losing passengers to airlines as a consequence of better air connectivity and rising income levels. They want HSR to counter them.
2. Air travel is expensive in India. For instance, travel between Barcelona and Paris can be completed for as low as $12. As for comparison the last time I travelled from Siliguri to Kolkata (half the distance of the previous case) I paid ~₹1600/-.
3. The following point was true in case of China however I do not know how much it is relevant in case of India. In China domestic air space is restricted coz they fear air raids from all the sides. Thus, a large portion of air space is kept reserved for air force uses only. As a result, their flights get routinely delayed. HSR came and with its ruthless efficiency solved this problem.
4. Railways ensure point to point connectivity contrary to flights that only ensure city to city connectivity. Airports are usually located onto the outskirts of the cities and last mile connectivity becomes a problem. Such is not the case for railways because they enter the actual cities and usually pass through the city centres.
5. Will HSR be profitable? No. Look, profit is not the only thing that matters here. If HSR can ensure faster travels at low cost then it will be enough and will also have a multiplier effect on the economy because as basic economics says, quicker migration is always good.
6. Will HSR be affordable? Yes. The fares will be kept subsidised and a bit lower than the corresponding flight fares. If that is not the case then there is no point funding such ambitious projects. It will also give much needed competition to the airlines.
7. Will it save time? Probably, yes. As I already pointed that last mile connectivity would always be a problem for flights. Even if you ignore that part usually there is not much difference in overall time taken ( from checking in to checking out of the terminal ). Generally, upto 700 km HSR is better, from 700 to 1200 km both are equally competitive and beyond 1200 km flights are better.
8. Instantaneous bad weather impacts efficiency of flight operations. Such is not the case for HSR.
whats the estimate for our first hsr to be ready 2027?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles