- Oct 14, 2020
Ecosystem firing all cylinders :I did not know where to post this but it seems there is massive multidimensional push against India and it's economy/ pharma industry by the 'ecosystem' and it's tentacles. Just look at these headlines and tell me if you don't see a pattern forming :
- Tavleen Singh writes: It's shameful that a country that is believed to produce over 60% of world’s vaccines should be so short of them (indianexpress.com)
- gois-vaccine-dadagiri-must-stop (This was the original headline for this article) : View: Better Central-State coordination needed for vaccine delivery - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)
- Megh Updates on Twitter: "Last 48 hrs Bail 》Umar Khalid in Delhi Riots Case 》Deep Sidhu in Red Fort Volence Case 》Vikas Mishra ,Interim Bail in Coal Scam case 》Lallu Prasad Yadav Bail by Jharkhand Court" / Twitter
- Adani Ports removed from S&P index due to links with Myanmar military : Adani Ports removed from S&P index due to links with Myanmar military (livemint.com)
- Asserted navigational rights off Lakshadweep without India’s permission: US Navy - Asserted navigational rights off Lakshadweep without India’s permission: US Navy | Hindustan Times
- Covid vaccine supply in India possible only via govt contracts, not private players: Pfizer - Covid vaccine supply in India possible only via govt contracts, not private players: Pfizer (theprint.in)
- Biden administration has invoked the Defense Production Act to curb the export of raw materials critical for vaccine production.(Bloomberg) WORLD NEWS With ‘folded hands’, Poonawalla urges Biden to lift export ban from these raw materials : With ‘folded hands’, Poonawalla urges Biden to lift export ban from these raw materials | Hindustan Times
Thank God they have started production, I thought this was a vaporware project and they had cancelled it or something.Samsung currently makes more than 70 percent of the total display products used in TVs, mobile phones, tablets, watches, etc., in the world in South K..telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com
Samsung's display arm begins production of mobile display in Noida
The UP government had previously approved special incentives to Samsung Display Noida Private Limited, which is making an investment of Rs 4,825 crore to relocate its mobile and IT display production unit from China to NCR in Uttar Pradesh, giving a boost to India's bid to expand local manufacturing, especially at the cost of China.
NEW DELHI: Smartphone major Samsung has started production of mobile display at its Noida manufacturing facility from this month, and will soon ramp up the production to make IT displays.
“Samsung Display Noida Private Limited has started production from April. Currently, it is making only mobile displays at the Noida factory,” a person familiar with the matter told ET.
Beijing BOE Display Technology Co., Ltd, Tainma, LG Display and JDI are some other prominent display makers in the world. “Korean, Japanese, and Chinese brands are in space. Initially it will start on the assembly side and the process will increase,” Pathak said.
Everyone is doing that. That's how you start. You can't start going against established supply chain. Only once you capture the market and have enough depth you can actually force major suppliers to set manufacturing near you or start building your own sub components.Dude but most of it are sourced from chicoms, you know.
I say boult is selling a wireless one with India as a source of origin.
If you are true audiophile then wired ones are best.
Anyway back to topic, boat right now is practically doing copy paste let's hope in future they don't act like micromax.
Is it safe to invest in crypto??In Gadkari we believe! If he is saying so then i think it will happen. Also, any of you invested in crypto? I invested in doge few months back ( 3k for memes ) it's worth 30k now almost
Good for quick pump and dump imo.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Indian Economy - Good Riddance to Pranab Mukherjee||Opinion & Analysis||0|
|Growth of Indian Economy as per the World Economic Situation&Prospects 2018 report of United Nations||Foreign Relations||13|
|Tracking Indian Economy till general elections 2019||Economy & Infrastructure||1194|
|Indian economy poses major challenges: Chinese think tank||Economy & Infrastructure||56|