Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the average each company showrooms sale.
Suzuki 2,000 75 average per showroom PM.
Hyundai 500 80 average per showroom PM.
Tata 1000 30 average per showroom PM.

Coalmine

Country flag
We can not regain our glory unless we go back to the values which made India glorious. Yogi ji is doing exactly that. When Modi was the CM of Gujarat, everybody used to tell that they should have Modi as the CM of their state. Today, the people of other state (Including Gujarat ) thinks that Yogi Should be their CM.
How officials can do it. He should put some Vedic analysts as incharge or consultant.
The money collected should be used to scheme against evangelist and Islamist

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
India’s vaccine supply to rest of the world reached 58.53 million doses till March 11. Of this, commercial sale of the vaccine was highest at 33.96 million doses, and 24 countries opted for it.

EU has exported 34 million vaccines. China's number are very small per country, they will not exceed Europe by any chance. Russia doesn't even have capacity o manufacture more than few million per month. US has banned exports. India is the lone positive contributing nation.

cannonfodder

Country flag
It's partially true. If usa keeps printing dollars endlessly they will end up somewhere.
When you print 20% of US currency in one year, we will see the consequences irrespective.

Currently its created stock/real estate bubble. Folks can see exchanges after march/april 2020; its going only way... to the moon 🚀. The commodity prices have not seen any steep price hike but all money is going in these assets along with crypto.

2 Trillion covid injection + 2-3 Trillion green infrastructure spending is yet to be accounted for in this year 2021. No one has clue how it will go... just go along with it as long a the party last (on the hype train).

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The ripple effects has started.

But for some politicians they see IT AS A NO PROBLEM, I want to tell them for FIRST, BASTARDS have not even worked in ANY PRIVATE industries,so stop making laws that effect any way of growth generation.

Second this is pre to these states asking for more, no national integration.

Licence raj and BABUAS assholes return.

Goddam, I want to leave this country now.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars itne meri Kismet kaha. Who safari hei. I am poor that's why Tata Tiago.
You give me the impression that you're probably the richest dude on this forum:devil:

Aur nazar na lagne ke liye ye Bakch0di kar rahe ho :megusta:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles