Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Ya'll Nibbiars my company does and dosent get any funding it's small and even it's available they don't want to too many procedures, team work and time consuming.
Can you elaborate on procedure and Terms & Conditions to get funding.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes, I have few product developed without funding but those are for civilian segment.
I wish to develop drones (UAV and UGV) with AI technologies (like machine vision and decision making).
and your current product idea isn't part of any of the hackathons conducted in the past two three years?

this is the latest DISC from ministry of defence

SKC

Country flag
Where is India?!!!

China Bets Big on Basic Chips in Self-Sufficiency Push
Chip makers boost production of mature semiconductors now in high demand, which could add to their global influence
Updated July 24, 2022 11:13 am ET

The Shanghai headquarters of SMIC, which is investing in a wafer fab with local authorities.

As chip makers race worldwide to boost production and ease supply shortages, no country is expanding faster than China, which is slated to build 31 major semiconductor factories, known as fabs, during the four years through 2024, according to the chip-industry group SEMI.

That exceeds the 19 coming online in Taiwan, the next-biggest builder of chip fabs during the same period, and the 12 expected in the U.S.

By 2025, 40% of the world’s capacity to produce chips with 28-nanometer nodes will be in China, up from 15% last year.

-WSJ
This factory was near where i used to stay. Used to go cycle around this area quite often.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You know when we were teens we did not had overexposure to the internet, peer groups had nothing but ghumna pherrna on their mind, lads did not even mention politics once.
But today I assume kids get bombarded with propaganda in their early years.

Economy is a complex thing we don't watch 4 to 5 videos on the internet and Start forming our own opinions. Not the case here kids won't get out of the house and rather watch a video on their topic of interest.
I am afraid we will have a generation living out of touch with the real world outside their phones and gated communities.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You know when we were teens we did not had overexposure to the internet, peer groups had nothing but ghumna pherrna on their mind, lads did not even mention politics once.

Economy is a complex thing we don't watch 4 to 5 videos on the internet and Start forming our own opinions. Not the case here kids won't get out of the house and rather watch a video on their topic of interest.
I am afraid we will have a generation living out of touch with the real world outside their phones and gated communities.
not just kids, adults too getting bombarded with disinfo .

Roshan

Country flag

Internet usage needs an age limit imo. Jio in 2016 threw it open for any and every kind of cringe chomugiri to infiltrate at negligible cost. Humans have yet to adequately process the information overload we have today, not enough reflection and contemplation on what you have consoomed except to keep consooming more and more which puts you in fog.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

People forget that Bangladesh can only have an export superstar till its labor cost are down.
Once Bangladesh's population gets educated and their living standard improves the low cost advantage of labor for garment industry will erode and their export will reduce.
Just as manual work for garment industry got outsourced from India to Bangladesh once the labor cost increased in India, the same will happen to Bangladesh.
The disadvantage Bangladesh suffers it doesn't have petrochemical, chemical or automation industry supporting garment and textile like India so when manual labor looses its attraction they will be in problem.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Photolithography machine is only one of the many key problems.
There are many other machines and chemical materials are also monopolized by US, European and Japanese.

Even the photolithography machine itself is assembled with various countries' super advanced technologies, especially US.
Lithography machines are now closely guarded secret of Dutch govt. Even EU commission is planning to bring laws to protect this tech.
It is a big cash cow for EU and one of the most advanced piece of tech in the whole world.

What China did was to buy all old litho-machines from around the world from defunct and closed plants.

Kumata

Country flag
:troll: :troll:

Vaishnaw said that the results of this package will be visible in the next two years and BSNL will roll out 4G services finally during this.

I will be called names if i say some thing Now @ezsasa nibba sorry... :D

notaname

Country flag

Vaishnaw said that the results of this package will be visible in the next two years and BSNL will roll out 4G services finally during this.

I think it's good we need bsnl not for profit but due to strategic needs.

But please restructure this whole thing and maybe bifurcate it into small departments with responsibility fixed on those sarkaari babus.

Else this all money is going to sink, and this is what will happen for sure, I have this much faith in bsnl babus they will screw up bsnl again. Will again need a bail out package in three year of time even before this one ends in four years.

Kumata

Country flag
^^i am not commenting else i will be labelled cry baby of DFI . My last post of this harakiri...

Khangress created AI and BJP sold for peanuts to Tata's ... Bhajpo is creating BSNL.. let us see who buys it once khangress is in power some 10 years down the line :troll: :troll:

Srinie

Country flag

Ultimate free ki revedi as PM calls it.
These baboons have no work ethic no work culture they will ask for more money in two years time . This after they already swallowed the 90000 crs alloted in 2019

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

when cyclone HudHud hit andhra coast, in the aftermath it was getting difficult for administration to restore services in hit areas since communation was down. CBN called up mittal for help, apparently mittal was complaining about diesel for towers. it was BSNL towers which came online first, and after a few days and weeks private towers came online.

from wiki
1658925898364.png

another_armchair

Country flag
^^i am not commenting else i will be labelled cry baby of DFI . My last post of this harakiri...

Khangress created AI and BJP sold for peanuts to Tata's ... Bhajpo is creating BSNL.. let us see who buys it once khangress is in power some 10 years down the line :troll: :troll:
China Telecom.

Govt - We sold BSNL to China Telecom for 'tonti clol'.

Govt - Sorry, twenty crores.

Taxpayer - What about the lakhs of crores sunk into BSNL over the past decade?

Govt - We wrote off those investments, charged depreciation on capital assets and our book value is in the negative. Tonti clol.. sorry twenty crores is like hitting a jackpot here.

Last edited:

Srinie

Country flag
when cyclone HudHud hit andhra coast, in the aftermath it was getting difficult for administration to restore services in hit areas since communation was down. CBN called up mittal for help, apparently mittal was complaining about diesel for towers. it was BSNL towers which came online first, and after a few days and weeks private towers came online.
So we must spend 1.64 lakh crore to support such miracles

Global Defence

New threads

Articles