Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Kya chadha liye din mai aaj?
less than a minute to fully charge????????
Why do you need 1000km in single charge??????????

EV are replacing normal cars already at many countries. No one expected them to fully replace within a year or two.

All countries have plan to do transition over span of 10-15 years!
hydrogen se confuse ho gya shayad :lehappy:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kya chadha liye din mai aaj?
less than a minute to fully charge????????
Why do you need 1000km in single charge??????????

EV are replacing normal cars already at many countries. No one expected them to fully replace within a year or two.

All countries have plan to do transition over span of 10-15 years!
EVs Covers 1.3% of Vehicle Sales in India in FY 20-21

SKC

Country flag
EVs Covers 1.3% of Vehicle Sales in India in FY 20-21
Ya we know these stats.
Do you even think once before posting anything here?

It seems you note down the points and links to put on DFI forum everyday and then randomly put your comments here and there.

I mentioned many countries are doing transition from ICE to EV gradually over span of 10-15 yrs and you have put a link saying EV covers 1.3% of sales in India.

@Bhumihar Bhai tum shayad iske sabse close honge location mai. Isko kisi achche Psychiatrist ke pas dikhane le jao.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is the process of joining your Great CULT?
Please take us all Tuchch prani under your custody and enlighten our lives.
You should make empires as big and great as Maurya , Gupta , Chola , Mongol or the British Empire , produce economists like Chanakya and mathematicinas like Aryabhatta , make universities like Nalanda , Odantpuri and Vikramshila you should attain enlightenment in Bodhgaya to join my cult

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You should make empires as big and great as Maurya , Gupta , Chola , Mongol or the British Empire , produce economists like chanakya , make universities like Nalanda , Odantpuri and Vikramshila you should attain enlightenment in Bodhgaya to join my cult
Uchit hai tumhare vichara parantu muje tumpar daya aati hai aur mai tumhare in vicahron par atthas karta hu
Screenshot_20220526-231057_YouTube.png

Kumata

Country flag
Sorry but all these points are the IDEAL condition where you are believing only Poor class is making use of.

Are you sure the so called Middle class is not taking beneift of these schemes?

I am very well aware of this so called Middle class having Ration Cards and parking their cars 1 KM before the Ration Kendra and then taking free ration and going back to their cars.

Are you sure these Middle class people not taking use of PM awas yojna in their hometown to build home on their ancestral land?

The poor class is having TV and Fridges and all electronic items with them but they did not buy these for free. They did pay proper amount the taxes on them.

We Oppressed Middle ka gana kuch jyada hi baj raha hai kuch saalo se.

Go to all popular tourist places inside India or outside you will find majority to be these 'Oppressed Middle class' only. There they dont complain on heavy taxes and all while paying 1000 for 100 rs thing.
well,

They might be taking benefit of it but in a legitimate way.. I too have a ration card but i never use it is another story ..

But a well to do poor gets the Atta at 1 re a kg while i get charged at 17 re a kg for same atta...

Think after paying almost big 7 one's as TDS.. i deserve this much if i choose to avail them :D

PM AWAS Yojna et all is Product of corruption per se... a simple enquiry by Babu will throw them under the bus...

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It'll take 10 years to see a visible difference due to EV adoption
only time will tell
the problem with EVs is not only the charging time and range but also the battery life the range keeps decreasing with each charge discharge cycle

Spindrift

Hey folks nowadays many data centers are being opened in India
What type of job does it provide? What is use of it?
Is it for IT or software development or bpo job
Pls enlighten I have no knowledge regarding it
Especially what work is done over there
A brief ans would be good
Hardware i.e. setting up server racks and other hardware related tasks, networking, security, electrical, Storage, sys admins etc..

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is the reason india's forex is depleting and our farmers have been failing year after year its time for new agriculture research and policies as the current one is unsustainable and phospates reserves in the world is depleting.Too much subsidies on failed and old agri tech will only make farmer poor as due to climate change and new diseases we need agritech to contribute and find out new solution.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is the reason india's forex is depleting and our farmers have been failing year after year its time for new agriculture research and policies as the current one is unsustainable and phospates reserves in the world is depleting.Too much subsidies on failed and old agri tech will only make farmer poor as due to climate change and new diseases we need agritech to contribute and find out new solution.
hence this solution ...

IFFCO’s dream comes true; PM to dedicate Nano Urea to farmers

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
hence this solution ...

IFFCO’s dream comes true; PM to dedicate Nano Urea to farmers
Can it replace our phosphates need as we need huge bulk every year and phosphates and it is non renewable.This nano urea still need urea for production .

Kumata

Country flag
Last time I Bought for 1600 re... 300...thats seems to be far fetched...

The Saffron Knight

Country flag
Sorry.. Poorest do not buy petrol or go to restraints or buy insurance policy...

Their travel is subsidized heavily in SRTC buses already or ticket less travel in trains , Food is almost free under various govt schemes and they don,t need insurance for anything ...for housing they have PM 's various schemes where they avail free housing .. only to Settle in next slum are and rent that house...

Would u beleive that u will find Dish TV & 50" HD TV's in almost every Slum in & around NCR ... U heard it right....Instead of doling out subsidies why don,t govt create job oppurtunities for them to earn their bread.... but votes matter ...

On the outskirts of CHD, there is a place called 'Dhanas" with a Huge slum... govt settled them in nice 1 -2 BHK homes... all are rented out and a new one have cropped up nearby .....& colony is a hotbed for criminals... Same is case across...

Need of the hour for govt is to increase the tax base and check their own spending / corruption...instead of milking same folks till they are dead...
Essentially rich people judging the life choices of the poor. As if being poor is a choice in itself.

Lamenting why India is poor from their high horse. Reminds me of a Japanese article I read few years ago that argued India's poverty is it's own choice.

I do believe that slums should be eradicated & the homeless scavengers should be made to earn for their living But...

Removing the subsidies & facilities to these poor people will not drive them to work. They do have a job & it's not enough to sustain their livelihood. It will simply push them back to extreme poverty.

Providing basic facilities like free health care, ration & housing helps ease pressure on their life savings which inturn drives up public consumption.

Thats why these heavily incentivised poor people can afford those amenities that makes you question their choices.

Things are changing & these is accountability for misuse of grats. Maybe next time instead of lamenting on a forum you should lodge a complain in the municipal corporation on misuse of government subsidies.

Surely folks here can't help you in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKC

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India need to find new gold and oil mines if it want to be richer .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles