Indian Economy: News and Discussion

tommy

Entire Country's IT industry isn't even a match for Kolkata's IT industry which is bottom of the barrel.
Bihar has a higher chance of surpassing them in 10 years if implemented now.

My teacher used to work their at Ericson. Git depressed and came back after 3 months.
IT is a very generic term. What do they do in IT? BPO stuff?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Why land prices in Patna are so high? it’s much higher than even gurgaon and Noida
No other economic hotspot to migrate to so everyone migrates to Patna.
Hence the sellers hike prices and they still get the money.
Make more economic hotspot the pieces will decrease and quality of life in general will get better.
Economics 101.

Pune has lifted a good chunk of pressure from Mumbai likewise same needs to happen in UP and Bihar.

Last edited:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Make more economic hotspot the pieces will decrease and quality of life in general will get better.
Economics 101.

Pune has lifted a good chunk of pressure from Mumbai likewise same needs to happen in UP and Bihar.
It was supposed to happen in WB as well. Kalyani was (and still is) being proposed to be developed to take some load off Kolkata. Sadly, the commies and later TMC (rejected the proposal of setting up a greenfield international airport and industrial corridor) killed it.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Economics 101.

The Bihta International Airport which was being built for greater Patna is stuck because of land acquisition
Patna Metropolitan region has become unaffordable for middle class that’s the reason why big townships are not mushrooming in Patna land prices are very high
a new city needs to be built close to Patna with metro and expressway connectivity with old Patna

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It was supposed to happen in WB as well. Kalyani was (and still is) being proposed to be developed to take some load off Kolkata. Sadly, the commies and later TMC (rejected the proposal of setting up a greenfield international airport and industrial corridor) killed it.
The Bihta International airport which was to be built for patna by 2021 is also stuck because of delay in land acquisition
Two Multimodal Logistic Parks has to be built in eastern India one in Kolkata and the other in Patna under Bharatmala
land prices will rise further after completion of these projects

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The Bihta International Airport which was being built for greater Patna is stuck because of land acquisition
Patna Metropolitan region has become unaffordable for middle class that’s the reason why big townships are not mushrooming in Patna lane prices are very high
a new city needs to be built close to Patna with metro and expressway connectivity with old Patna
We can talk about this In the Urban development thread

sauntheninja

Country flag
No offense but these are all service side industry. It is disappointing to see none in the tech side. Browser stack is interesting one from all of them.
Atleast in the IT side we need to move up the ladder by producing new softwares like Browser stack.

We need big Indian companies to invest in more core tech like manufacturing technologies difficult for startups. It would have been nice if Ambani had invested the money in R&D instead of Antilia.
Its not that easy to build browsers Google and Mozilla have spent decades perfecting their browser engines to market leaders today even Microsoft is using Google's browser Engine for Edge there are quite a lot of SAAS in the list which is good to see shows our software ecosystem is maturing and we aren't only reliant on outsourcing

Kumata

Country flag
what a Farce this BSNL net is.

Had complained to BSNL for not providing me BB in my village and local SDO again called me to say " they cannot provide " .

I simply said thats been your statement for past 2 years... they need to stop making claims of Bharat net in every village and asshole went into arguement mode. Simply told him to reply to his HO that he cannot lay cables or rather they are not capable of laying cables and i will keep pricking their butts till they lay cables.

Morons have the audacity to say that i will not lay cables for a single person.... Let us see how far this goes... I am not leaving them off the hook now.

IndianYonko

Country flag
what a Farce this BSNL net is.

Had complained to BSNL for not providing me BB in my village and local SDO again called me to say " they cannot provide " .

I simply said thats been your statement for past 2 years... they need to stop making claims of Bharat net in every village and asshole went into arguement mode. Simply told him to reply to his HO that he cannot lay cables or rather they are not capable of laying cables and i will keep pricking their butts till they lay cables.

Morons have the audacity to say that i will not lay cables for a single person.... Let us see how far this goes... I am not leaving them off the hook now.
How can I find if its available in my region? + seems too expensive 7000/yr for 10 mbps

Kumata

Country flag
How can I find if its available in my region? + seems too expensive 7000/yr for 10 mbps
Don't go too far. If you are in a village and don;t have any landline in nearby .. chances r they will never rid the chairs of their fat ass... and they will simply snook that they have damaged cables or other alibi.

still you can apply here to check...

Slim chances of u getting it though. As i said earlier, chutiya have laid cables along not even NH fully but making claims of fibre in each village.

Being headed by shitter prasad... U cant expect much. He cannot manage his own shitter profile.. BSNL is a sleeping pig anyways...

EDIT 2 - Do not enter lattitude / longitude and it goes through.
EDIT-

I am getting this . Best of luck :D

1625059017344.png

Last edited:

IndianYonko

Country flag
Don't go too far. If you are in a village and don;t have any landline in nearby .. chances r they will never rid the chairs of their fat ass... and they will simply snook that they have damaged cables or other alibi.

still you can apply here to check...

Slim chances of u getting it though. As i said earlier, chutiya have laid cables along not even NH fully but making claims of fibre in each village.

Being headed by shitter prasad... U cant expect much. He cannot manage his own shitter profile.. BSNL is a sleeping pig anyways...

EDIT-

I am getting this . Best of luck :D

View attachment 97467
Forget it then I won't even try.

sorcerer

Country flag
UK-based Tide forays into India, commits Rs. 1,000 crore investment

IBEF: June 30, 2021

On Tuesday, Tide, an UK-based firm announced its entry into the Indian market, by committing an investment worth Rs. 1,000 crore (US$ 134.71 million) over the next five years, to focus on offering administrative and financial solutions to small businesses.

The corporation, which intends to target the small and medium businesses, plans to recruit 1,000 employees in field, software development, product development teams to develop its business.

Mr. Gurjodhpal Singh, the chief executive of Tide India, stated that the company has raised a capital of GBP 100 million and has been gaining substantially from its operations in the UK.

He stated that the company intends to assist small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) starting from incorporation to routine conduct of business in a compliant way. In the next five years, the company targets to have 2.5 million SMEs as clients.

Mr. Singh said, “The company is intending to launch a dedicated bank account in collaboration with RBL Bank in a manner that other neo banks do and will also seek to implement its machine learning and artificial intelligence engines to support the SMEs access working capital.”

Mr. Singh stated that Tide plans to function from Hyderabad tech centre, which was began in early 2020 and employs 200 employees, and its business office in Gurugram.

Mr. Singh stated that India is the first market that the company has decided to expand into. The company also plans to take further its services to other countries.

New threads

Articles