Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rone

Country flag
awwwww, nothing happened in past six months ? may be you are talking about your paki lovers yep nothing happened from paki side because we are hammering them so much that they now have to beg countries for money to buy bullets ,we on the other hand has caused serious shortage of hoors in muzzie heaven.
Your English reeks of pakism .
Lol as I suspected, grow up guys, look around you, even we are gigantic in number also in weapon quality why this frequnt cfv and militancy take a toll on us, consider if it happens to any European country or USA, Pakistan will became history, yes we show what we can do in surgical strike but why we stops there , we have to follow how isreal deals threat's like this
PS:insted of raging on me give a sec to think logically, rather than brain farts nothing happens so far

Last edited:

rone

Country flag
Abe kattue ,take a toll on us ,chutiye you are begging around the world ,have some shame that's called taking a toll, in last 4 yrs around 850 terrorists got hallaled in Kashmir and around 300 of your uniformed regular army troops ,unlike you we don't believe search this thread your very own paki journalist gave this number of their hallaled soldiers on LOC since 2016 ,also tell us again how many terrorist attacks took place in pukistan in 2018 ,and how many of you got hallaled on afghan border ,we just recently learnt you Isi intelligence officer got hoored up their, also tell us about that brigadier who got red hot Lead in his ass while praying with ass up and most importantly collect your numba 1 mard e chowmin ssg commandos rotting in field ,pigs are pissing on their corpse.
And again learn English or better add some Persian Arabic words and start calling it a different language just like Urdu.
Lol..u are getting so emotional.. and u assume me as Pakistani.. kudos to u.. dude it's not about kill count , we need permanent solution not like u killed one of us we will kill ur 10,if Pakistan is a cancer just eradicate it,
instead of sledging like cricketers,get educated and learn how to spaek to an another person in a forum anyway
I dont like to derail this thread by arguing with u , after this u like to continue with your baseless and uncivilized reply tatics..dude you win am not interested in further reply's..gg

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
Lol as I suspected, grow up guys, look around you, even we are gigantic in number also in weapon quality why this frequnt cfv and militancy take a toll on us, consider if it happens to any European country or USA, Pakistan will became history, yes we show what we can do in surgical strike but why we stops there , we have to follow how isreal deals threat's like this
PS:insted of raging on me give a sec to think logically, rather than brain farts nothing happens so far
Saudi Arabia financed 9/11 is it history? Anything happened after Charlie Hebdo, yes you let in more muzzies to r**e your wimmen.

iamkuntal

So,Zeenat ul Islam is gone. Hope, Riyaz Naiko and Musa vai won't have to wait much longer . [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Note : I used to think this Zeenat ul islam, a lady terrorist . [emoji848][emoji848]As we have Zeenat Aman in Bollywood .

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Rob Williamson

Rob Williamson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles