Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Rawalpindi bhikharis must be getting frustrated seeing how their expendable jihadis are being killed faster than the speed of light. They will start BAT operations now on LoC and IB. This was the same time we lost major moharkar and his 3 boys last year. I hope IA is prepared.

IndiaRising

Country flag
How many A++ commanders are left? musa, naikoo and islam if I remember correctly.

Musa is nowhere to be seen, islam has not done anything for awhile now that makes him worthy of being called a commander.... naikoo should be the next target.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
How many A++ commanders are left? musa, naikoo and islam if I remember correctly.

Musa is nowhere to be seen, islam has not done anything for awhile now that makes him worthy of being called a commander.... naikoo should be the next target.
Musa has probably gone into hiding or taken out of J&K into safety, as he gave quite a good intel on terror network in valley. He will remain alive to see LeT, JeM getting decimated in valley.

Defenceanalyst91

Kashmiri traitor's lied to Jawans which lead to injuries to our Jawans. Hope we lock up entire family in some sub jail.

mayfair

Can somebody enlighten as to why Shujaat Bukhari was offed? He was quite Pro-Paki in his utterances.

Enquirer

Can somebody enlighten as to why Shujaat Bukhari was offed? He was quite Pro-Paki in his utterances.
When India announced the unilateral Ramzan ceasefire (and extended it beyond Ramzan), Pakistan and Hurriyat did not respond to the ceasefire offer in kind. Shujat Bhukari was quite critical of Pakistan and Hurriyat on this issue; and made it quite clear to Paki interlocuters. That's why they got rid of him.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
He looks more like a frikkin transgender!

I can't believe we're up against these pansies. They used to look tougher and more manly during the 90s! WTF happened? :confused1: :lol:
Short people have nepolean complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles