Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Country flag
i always wondered why the Indian Army never uses tactics like this for Counter Terrorism... Seems to work for the Russians.. why not for the IA..
Our tactics are better! We blast the shit out of specific targets! We can use ICVs and tanks too like the Russians did but that would be overkill and result in considerable collateral damage. Our ops are based on specific intel inputs. It's not a scorch earth policy like what the Russians did in Grozny. Check this out....

Dharmic_Crusader

Country flag
Our tactics are better! We blast the shit out of specific targets! We can use ICVs and tanks too like the Russians did but that would be overkill and result in considerable collateral damage. Our ops are based on specific intel inputs. It's not a scorch earth policy like what the Russians did in Grozny. Check this out....

:shock::shock::shock::shock:... damn man

12arya

Country flag
GRAPHIC PICS BELOW......

The lucky but clearly ugly Porkistani lads who were provided the hooris for free, by the IA:india:
feel bad for the hoors, by the way. i mean luk at those nightmare inducing faces!

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
GRAPHIC PICS BELOW......

The lucky but clearly ugly Porkistani lads who were provided the hooris for free, by the IA:india:
feel bad for the hoors, by the way. i mean luk at those nightmare inducing faces!

The clause says 72 virgins. Virgins =/= always opposite gender. I have a feeling their 'heaven' will be a pain in the arse for them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles