Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalakaar

Spot on! For those who think that the IA controls procurement here's the DPP chart...

As can be seen it's only the TEC that consists of Forces representatives for evaluation. After approval it goes back to the MoD for Commercial Evaluation where the military has no role to play. And this is where the muck lies!

This chart does not tell us any thing but its just organizational chart.

Here is the link to a vacancy for planning officer (systems) and Chief Director of Purchase in MOD ( DOD) and special directives are give *if the officer selected is a civilian. So your input is incorrect.
https://mod.gov.in/dod/sites/default/files/OM-Vacancy-Mar0001.pdf
https://mod.gov.in/dod/sites/default/files/chief Director of purchase0001.pdf

Mikesingh

Country flag
This chart does not tell us any thing but its just organizational chart.

Here is the link to a vacancy for planning officer (systems) and Chief Director of Purchase in MOD ( DOD) and special directives are give *if the officer selected is a civilian. So your input is incorrect.
https://mod.gov.in/dod/sites/default/files/OM-Vacancy-Mar0001.pdf
https://mod.gov.in/dod/sites/default/files/chief Director of purchase0001.pdf
You say my input is incorrect? Let me put you wise, buddy. Here we are discussing procurement procedures for big ticket items like weapons platforms, radars, aircraft, ships and so on and not teeny weeny itms like purchase and supply of tinned food etc to the troops by the APO (Army Purchase Organization, which you have mentioned!!)

The director of the APO can be a civilian or a service officer on deputation (a volunteer at that).

So what does the APO do? Here are some examples:
  1. payments relating to procurement of tinned food and other milk products done by the Canteen Stores Department (CSD) for supply to various Units/formations through Composite Food Laboratory.
  2. Presently APO section deals with the payment of ration items viz. pulses, oil, sugar and tinned items etc, centrally procured by the Army Purchase Organisation. Accepted Tenders (ATs) are issued by the Chief Director of Purchase (CDP) to the suppliers on yearly basis. Bills are received directly from the suppliers in that office.
Thus as can be seen, the APO has absolutely nothing to do with Defence procurement! :biggrin2:

kalakaar

You said there are no army officers in purchasing other stuff or procurement of weapons involved and only involved in evaluation. But as I said, there are army or navy or personals from IAF holding civilian post in the MOD in many department, from vigilance to welfare and procurement too. It's just you wouldn't know.

I just gave you a small example. Here is the another example of dy planning officer who deals with foreign government for deals and exports. :pound:

http://ddpmod.gov.in/sites/default/files/DPO ICE 2 (1).pdf

You say my input is incorrect? Let me put you wise, buddy. Here we are discussing procurement procedures for big ticket items like weapons platforms, radars, aircraft, ships and so on and not teeny weeny itms like purchase and supply of tinned food etc to the troops by the APO (Army Purchase Organization, which you have mentioned!!)

The director of the APO can be a civilian or a service officer on deputation (a volunteer at that).

So what does the APO do? Here are some examples:
  1. payments relating to procurement of tinned food and other milk products done by the Canteen Stores Department (CSD) for supply to various Units/formations through Composite Food Laboratory.
  2. Presently APO section deals with the payment of ration items viz. pulses, oil, sugar and tinned items etc, centrally procured by the Army Purchase Organisation. Accepted Tenders (ATs) are issued by the Chief Director of Purchase (CDP) to the suppliers on yearly basis. Bills are received directly from the suppliers in that office.
Thus as can be seen, the APO has absolutely nothing to do with Defence procurement! :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Country flag
You said there are no army officers in purchasing other stuff or procurement of weapons involved and only involved in evaluation. But as I said, there are army or navy or personals from IAF holding civilian post in the MOD in many department, from vigilance to welfare and procurement too. It's just you wouldn't know.
Did I say that? Nope! Defence officers are indeed on deputation to specified departments in the MoD. But the issue was about corruption in procurement of defence equipment! :)

kalakaar

Did I say that? Nope! Defence officers are indeed on deputation to specified departments in the MoD. But the issue was about corruption in procurement of defence equipment! :)
Hence, it means military officers are well hand in hand with the babus for the delays of all kind.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Strictly my opinion

Real cheap & effective strategy to create fear in thousands of stonepelting pigs.

Just randomly grab few stonepelting pigs from the mobs, mentally torture them for 15 mins, ask the stonepelting pigs to choose which hand would they like to be crushed and then break their fingers & knuckles using a bigass sledgehammer. And release them within 1 hour.

No taxpayer money wasted here, all happened within 1 hour, this will surely create a fear that will spread like wildfire. Because no stonepelting pig would like to get their hands disabled. The pigs which will get their hands crushed will themselves tell the horror story.

Tony HMG

Country flag
This pig was anti-India anyways. Good riddance.Now the lutyen rudalis will cry tears of blood. 30000000000000000000000000000000000

indiatester

Country flag
This pig was anti-India anyways. Good riddance.Now the lutyen rudalis will cry tears of blood. 30000000000000000000000000000000000
The stupid Sekhar Gupta was tweeting that this was a loss to Kashmiri's and Indians.... Bastard does not let go of the narrative even in condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles