Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Country flag
@ bhramos in Iraq they have military grade explosives all over the country and still they have done very little damage to US army vehicle, but naxals with this few kgs of civilian explosives can do what Iraq and others (militaries ) all around the world did not do.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
the width of the belt less than usual brown belt worn by paramil or police personnel ,the shirt is no way any uniform ,shoes also look like some sports shoes .

conclusion : Civilian or may be a terrorist ,.

these are very old pics why are you people repeating old pic again :laugh:
masada now days getting a new pioc of ct ops is very hard coz there are very few ct ops happening in kashmir, thanks to the successful actions of our security forces terror activity is on an all time low.

Bhadra

Country flag
have you seen any landmines???
not army ones, the pic of landmine shown by me was of anti-personal,
but the the mine used to blow up MPV is made by Drum, and the rock powder is filled in beer bottles,
as i am only the one in DFI an anti-moaist expert and seen lot of maoists,
they look at us like we are stealing their food,
jaane kya dhoondhti rehti hai
ye aankhe mujh mein
raakh ke dher mein
shola hai na chingaari hai

jaane kya dhoondhti rehti hai
ye aankhe mujh mein
raakh ke dher mein
shola hai na chingaari hai

JANE KYA DHOONDTI REHTI HAIN YE ANKHE MUJH MAIN ;BY MOHD RAFI,M DKHAYYAM &;SHOLA AUR SHABNAM - YouTube

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
hi def pic

this is how land mines are made by maoists

and its effect could be...
You don't have basis idea abt explosives, that hole cannot be made by even military grade RDX..

50kg is the sign for such hole..

have you seen any landmines???
not army ones, the pic of landmine shown by me was of anti-personal,
but the the mine used to blow up MPV is made by Drum, and the rock powder is filled in beer bottles,
as i am only the one in DFI an anti-moaist expert and seen lot of maoists,
they look at us like we are stealing their food,
So you were telling before that anti personal mine can blew up 11 ton MPV ?

Now you are saying that they are in drums, didn't i said 50kg IEDs ?

this is another one from Jarkand
we are only talking about Landmines, but what about rocket launchers and rockets..
there are so many kinds of rockets with maoists, some i'll post

OPEN a thread dedicated to Maoist insurgence agaisnt Indian Forces

I will request mod to move your post there..

Don`t post MAOIST/NAXACAL whatever the ---- they are, super duper ultra shit rocket and landmine pics here, It look like terrorist propaganda to me..

Last edited:
Reactions: nrj

Bhadra

Country flag
After seeing these pictures one is reminded of Faiz who had said:

tune dekhi hae wo peshani ,wo rukhsaar wo hont
zindagi jis ke tasavvur mei luuta di humne?
tujh pe uThee haen wo khoyee huwi saahir aankhein
tujhko malool hae kyun umr gan'wa di hum ne

Ha ! Oh my jungles of Chaatisgarh ?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Evolution of CoBRA

Although a wing called COmbat Battalions for Resolute Action (CoBRA) was added to the CRPF to counter the Naxalite movement in 2008,but real conversion as a specialized Jungle Warfare unit took place only after Datewada Masacre. They got new weapons & Jungle warfare training from :CIJWS Mizoram & newly opened C.T.J.W.collage, Kanker,

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
700 militants surrender in Assam

GUWAHATI: From guns to roses, life for close to 700 militants from nine separatist groups in Assam turned full circle on Tuesday when they laid down arms to join the mainstream

In one of northeast India's biggest surrender ceremonies in Assam's main city of Guwahati, a total of 676 militants laid down weapons

The nine groups are part of two major ethnic groups - the tribal Kukis in eastern Assam and the Adivasis inhabiting the northern and western parts of Assam.

Among the major groups that surrendered were the Kuki Revolutionary Army, the Hmar People's Convention, the Birsa Commando Force, and the Adivasi Cobra Militant of Assam.

All the nine militant groups are already observing ceasefires with the government, although formal peace talks are yet to begin. Most of these groups were either fighting for secession, or some for greater autonomy.

"We have realised the futility of an armed struggle and decided to join the mainstream with the sincere hope that our grievances could be resolved through negotiations with the government," Javerez Khaka, chairman of the Adivasi Cobra Militant of Assam, told IANS soon after laying down arms.

Donning camouflage fatigues and bandanas, most of the militants recounted the hard life in the jungles and their acts of violence.

"Life was hard in the jungles and at times we regret when our attacks leads to loss of lives of innocent civilians," a battle hardened Kuki rebel said requesting not to be named.

Assam chief minister Tarun Gogoi, senior army, police, and civil officials, were also present at the surrender ceremony.

"This could be the beginning of a new dawn of peace and hope in Assam. Surely today is a historic day for Assam and we hope a few more factions opposed to the peace process also realise the futility of an armed struggle and join the mainstream," the chief minister told reporters.

Barring the anti-talk faction of the outlawed United Liberation Front of Asom ( ULFA) led by the elusive commander-in-chief Paresh Baruah, almost all the influential rebel groups in Assam are now either holding talks with the government or in peace mode.

"Now almost all the militant groups operating in Assam have joined the mainstream and just a few factions are only active," Khagen Sharma, chief of the Assam police Special Branch, said.

According to plans, the government would lodge these militants in designated camps until peace accords are signed with the government following formal talks.
700 militants surrender in Assam - The Times of India

Immanuel

Country flag
As good as SAS, I would say.
The average infantry soldier in India is just as good or even better than SAS or any other SF unit across the world. Considering Indian infantry and SF units operate in some of the most extreme and versatile conditions on the planet, the average SAS operator will drop down due to the fatigue in siachen or the searing heat of the desert. IA is easily the finest in the world.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
The average infantry soldier in India is just as good or even better than SAS or any other SF unit across the world. Considering Indian infantry and SF units operate in some of the most extreme and versatile conditions on the planet, the average SAS operator will drop down due to the fatigue in siachen or the searing heat of the desert. IA is easily the finest in the world.
SAS is equivalent to Para SF, Marcos here..

SAS & Delta force training is different from Regulars, We cannot compare Regulars with SF..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles