Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Similar incident Jul 14 2009 : Twenty-six police personnel, including a Superintendent of Police, were killed on Sunday by Maoists in Rajnandgaon district of Chhattisgarh. The state police said that 24 of its men, including SP V K Choubey, were killed when Maoists ambushed a party led by him while it was on the way to a police camp at Madanwada..

A patrol party went without proper intelligence and back up when operations were going in and around that area / sector, The video is there at utube uploaded by naxals, watch there for better understanding of terrain and tactics but please don`t post it here ..

Tell us in detail.
====================================================================================

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Now that you mentioned the media, it has recently come to my notice that the new channel WION, with the yellow logo, is actually an Indian channel. It is called World is One News, earlier I thought it is a metaphor for 'Ummah news' (turns out, it is a metaphor for 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam').

WION is to India what RT is to Russia. It articulates our view and our foreign policy and it broadcasts internationally. It has participants from Ajit Doval's (VIF) Vivekananda foundation. I saw Sushant Sareen, and last week they had a documentary on Balochistan liberation movement.

We have finally decided to take information warfare and strategic communication seriously.

@Indx TechStyle @OneGrimPilgrim take note.
WION itself is an Indian International Channel originally owned by Right Wing Supporter Zee Media Group. So, gonna be nice to put our narrative.

Americans got CNN, British have BBC, Arabs got Al Jazzera affecting the world's PoV,
Let's see how able is WION as India's own international propaganda machine.:)
@Bornubus @Navnit Kundu (come out of exile if you can watch me here) @Ancient Indian @Vishwarupa @Screambowl

pringles

WION itself is an Indian International Channel originally owned by Right Wing Supporter Zee Media Group. So, gonna be nice to put our narrative.

Americans got CNN, British have BBC, Arabs got Al Jazzera affecting the world's PoV,
Let's see how able is WION as India's own international propaganda machine.:)
@Bornubus @Navnit Kundu (come out of exile if you can watch me here) @Ancient Indian @Vishwarupa @Screambowl
It's a very nice move.

I've always advocated that having an international TV channel is the equivalent of having an aircraft carrier in today's world. In fact, very rarely do we fire missiles from aircraft carriers but the propaganda battle is a daily thing, so this was much needed.

Plus, now we have a bargaining chip. The west always put us in the backfoot regarding freedom of speech, if we take action against their puppets in our media. Now, we get to broadcast anything we want and they HAVE to show it on American cable. If they ban our channel in USA, we can ban their channel here.

There is a lot of black-white, democrat-republican, muslim-christian tension in the US. RT used it very tactfully during the Syria conflict. They sent entire black neighborhoods into a frenzy with their propaganda power. If the US starts flaming "Bharat tere tukde honge" propaganda via NDTV, we can respond by inciting black-white tensions.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
The forces were not only killed but decimated ,Maoist took away their weapons and gear,they dominated that area without any fear.Where was the reinforcement ,fire support.

If ambush is possible then counter ambush is also there, if there was a armed helicopter as a fire support for forces as the ambush started ,things would have been different.

Also ,remember they were providing "protection" this mean that they should have anticipated the attack,but even then when you are outnumbered ,outgunned and there is nobody to provide support, then what else can be the outcome ,other than your death!

@SREEKAR ,We need to do whatever is necessary to win this war and give us a upper hand.

If Srilanka can get rid of LTTE ,surely we can too!
Buddy ...Srilankan leaders gave shit about human rights .
Families of top brass leaders of ltte were abducted by Lankan forces.
They have choosen simply brute....I say brute way to tackle them.
Being such a big country we can't stop this?
PM must understand...until this red army is wiped out and Kashmir Jihad is under control ...people will laugh at us if we ask for UNSC entry.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Willy2

For those who are interested how Naxal work around and understanding their warfare tactics ..
May, 2011 . So study must be based on early years of operation green hunt or even before , how much it change now , when mao terrorist influence only limited in their strongholds ??

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Indirect use of civilians/ex service (I doubt) for practice it seems is coming to an end I hope.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You cannot use arty such as 105mm but 81mm mortars which are deployed there with BSF, Who are in coordination with CRPF, These mortars are mostly used for illumination but when situation is critical HE rounds are authorized, besides that CRPF use 51mm mortars in smaller formations ..

Besides, 51 mm is man portable and weigh not more than SLR Rifle, compact and unlike 81 mm it's not crew served with it shells can fit in a small beg or Vest.

81 mm weigh more than 40 ~ kg and mostly used for base security whereas 51 mm carried by paroling parties.

51mm (2).jpg

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
I posted it for better understanding of their tactics and behavior, They way they are conducting present ambushes say they are still in second phase where they intend to kill everyone as per their doctrine ..

Due to effect of CRPF cobras along with BSF, They could not moved to third phase of their doctrine in large scale except few small parts of jungle and villages clustered around the area where its completely under their control ..

May, 2011 . So study must be based on early years of operation green hunt or even before ,

pringles

until this red army is wiped out and Kashmir Jihad is under control ...people will laugh at us if we ask for UNSC entry.
Ye kaunsa logic hai bhai.

If every country in the world waited till their last enemy was killed, to pursue their national goals, no one would go anywhere. There is one or the other type of insurgency going on in every nation. Even UK has an undercurrent of Irish militants.

As for Maoism in India, it is not something that was born in a vacuum. The protestant church, the church of Norway, UK, have contributed money and weapons to it. There are videos of Ajit Doval mentioning these organizations by name. I found one such :

If you say that India should not pursue its national agenda until all Maoists are killed, it becomes a much simpler affair for the church. They will fund more Maoists to keep you mentally bogged down with a condition of your own making.

raja696

I posted it for better understanding of their tactics and behavior, They way they are conducting present ambushes say they are still in second phase where they intend to kill everyone as per their doctrine ..

Due to effect of CRPF cobras along with BSF, They could not moved to third phase of their doctrine in large scale except few small parts of jungle and villages clustered around the area where its completely under their control ..
Could you pls help me find out where to read, about there doctrines.

As you mentioned, what are there 1st,2nd,3rd doctrines? If no source available. Just a vague explaination. Thanks.

raja696

Ye kaunsa logic hai bhai.

If every country in the world waited till their last enemy was killed, to pursue their national goals, no one would go anywhere. There is one or the other type of insurgency going on in every nation. Even UK has an undercurrent of Irish militants.

As for Maoism in India, it is not something that was born in a vacuum. The protestant church, the church of Norway, UK, have contributed money and weapons to it. There are videos of Ajit Doval mentioning these organizations by name. I found one such :

If you say that India should not pursue its national agenda until all Maoists are killed, it becomes a much simpler affair for the church. They will fund more Maoists to keep you mentally bogged down with a condition of your own making.
In the start of video doval is saying 'theory of church' interlinked with attrocity literature.

I couldn't find in google about *theory of church* ... can you put some idea or a link.

pringles

Last edited:

hardip

Seems china-pak help red terrorist via maoist sympathizer govt in Nepal , we lost 11 brave heart today . those bastard reds
yes offcource... its all known Activities ...
but why india dont react on this (maoist, bodoist, etc ) like pakistani support terrorist activities....???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles