Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horushmar.

abt the whole war killed them thing; I never understood why it got people so pissed, I mean it's not like the first time the philosophy has been implied.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@Arkem17 @Bornubus

It Appears the MOFO is carrying an AKMSU Carbine,chambered in traditional 7.62 x 39mm cartridge (With AKS-74U Style lower handgrip,might be replaced as older one get damaged/misplaced).
This link explains many important details about tral encounter..

Here's a Wikipedia page for AKMSU,Notice Place of Origin as 'Soviet Union or Pakistan'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKMSU

Some Pics of AKMSU and AKS-74U

This is AKMSU

This is AKS-74U

abingdonboy

Country flag

Hizbul mujahideen Aqib molvi Killed :

What a waste of life, some people are born with the most horrific disabilities and they fight every day just to exist but these dumbf*cks are perfectly able-bodied and they choose to waste their own existence on this BS?

The level of contempt I have for these b@stards cannot be expressed, everything about their pathetic lives was a waste.

I hope they enjoy serving no purpose other than as fertiliser for the land, they leave no mark on humanity.

hammer head

Country flag
self delete.
Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

hammer head

Country flag
are those guys SFs, and those helmets look nice;
View attachment 14319
better than these that they've been issued lately.
Sorry to burst the bubble but unfortunately they are the same tin bucket witj better cosmetics over them in form of shock absorbing padding,better balanced chin strap and camo cloth ( Not the old combat cloth garnish).These helmets are now provided at a very fast rate specially in 15 and 16 corps tps.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
actually the flying spaghetti monster killed them.:hehe:
No...Pakistan army's rahooni taakat was getting banged by het new Chinese bf..so she was not able to cure and protect these lollies.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Metty

Slain constable Manzoor Naik had volunteered for operation that claimed life

Srinagar: A 33-year-old Jammu and Kashmir policeman, who was soon to be a father, lost his life in his second attempt to flush out militants holed up in a house in Tral after miraculously escaping a volley of fire the first time round.

Constable Mazoor Ahmed Niak came forward on two occasions after senior officers decided to bring down the house at Reshipora from which the two militants had continued firing on the police, Army and CRPF.

Undeterred by blazing fire from assault rifles, the policeman crawled in the pitch dark and placed charges (explosives used for road construction) around the house, a senior officer recalled.

The constable came under heavy fire from an AK rifle as he started retreating towards his position but managed to escape, they said.

“Koi baat nahi (don’t worry),” was his nonchalant reply when it was pointed out to him that he would have been killed and that he should not take such risks.

The explosives planted by him, though, brought down only half of the house.

This was followed by a heavy exchange of fire which continued till nearly 2 a.m.

The firing then stopped and following a wait of two hours, Niak again volunteered to plant explosives to bring down what remained of the house, after an Army Major suffered serious gunshot injuries.

As he charged towards the house this time, he was hit by a volley of bullets from a militant. Despite his wounds, he planted the explosives on remaining part of the house before breathing his last.

Survived by a four-year-old son Aarzoo, a pregnant wife and two unemployed brothers, the resident of Salamabad in Uri (North Kashmir) was the only earning member of his family.

He had announced to his senior officer earlier that he was proceeding on leave as his wife was expecting.

“It’s sad that we have lost a boy whose love for his duty and motherland will not go waste. The supreme sacrifice made by the Constable boosts the moral of Jammu and Kashmir police. I salute the brave heart,” Director General of Police Shesh Paul Vaid said after the wreath laying ceremony held for the martyred policeman. (PTI)

====================================================================================
:india2:
नम आंखों से एक और जवान अमर हो गया...

Metty

I'm still confused, how PAKISTAN use their jets for encounters?
:brahmos::shoot:
PAF not encounter..dude..
They r Bombing..on them...
Sab ko pata hota hai....
Aur jub koi bada suicide attack hota hai to..

Jet bhej kar.. sab halak..
Simple game..

Pak not sending them SF for counter terroristan operation..like us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles