Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiatester

Country flag
@abingdonboy

CRPF didn't necessarily abandon the MPVs because they were ineffective. Firstly is that they don't have sufficient numbers and secondly when the MPVs first came to the scene, Naxals came to the conclusion that the only way to destroy is larger IED so instead of your "normal" IED they were using the one that weigh 200-300 kgs.

And nothing can survive that.

They also thought the spare wheels attached means it can drive upside down.
To get to higher weight IED's, you require better manufacturing, logistics and planning. This always increases the cost on them. It'd a shame if they dropped using MPV's for that reason.

indiatester

Country flag
Indian Army recently ordered around 250 Yuktirath MK 3 Mine protected vehicles in 2016. During trials OFB Yuktirath perform much better than other mine protected vehicles. Mahindra withstand 21 kg TNT under wheel and 14 kg of TNT under the hull. But OFB Yuktirath with stand 42 kg of TNT under the wheel and 35 kg of TNT under the hull. For first time OFB Yuktirath show cased during Defexpo 2014 it is much better vehicle than previous models. It is much heavier than previous models this mine protected vehicle is a beast. Previous models are 4x4 wheel and this latest model is 6x6 wheel.

The Yuktirath MK 3 is designed to carry 10 + 2 personnel and provides protection against small arms fire and land mine blast. This vehicle is 19 tones and also capable of carrying 2 tons of pay load. It has grade ability of 30 degrees and it has top speed of 85 km/ hr. It can survive land mine blast up to 42 kg of TNT. This vehicle is 6x6 drive line and it can work well on all type of terrain. This vehicle can be equipped with Stablished Remote control Weapon Station (SRCWS). This weapon can target day and night. The V shaped monocoque hull body has windows with impact with blast resistant glasses. The inside cabin it has split air conditioned system. The doors and the bonnet are pneumatically controlled. The MPV has remotely operated flash light which can operate at 360 degree operator can can operate flash light sitting inside vehicle. It can also ran on run flat tires.

The interior of vehicle is much better than previous models and it also has new blast resistant seats. There is also new pot holes which soldiers can fire their weapons sitting inside vehicle. This vehicle is much better than previous vehicles in service in Indian Army. The 6x6 wheel drive ensures additional safety during mine blast. This is better vehicle that Indian Army is going get. This vehicle is overall better and except OFB must deliver this vehicle on time so that it can save life of precious Indian Army Soldiers.

Note:

Above article is written by me is my own and it is not copied or posted from any other articles.
Nicely done. Are you trying to get into defence reporting?

sthf

Country flag
To get to higher weight IED's, you require better manufacturing, logistics and planning. This always increases the cost on them. It'd a shame if they dropped using MPV's for that reason.
IEDs by their very definition are improvised and not particularly difficult to "manufacture".

It became a psychological win for them (Naxals) to blow up an "invincible tool of oppression" by the "bourgeois" government.

But CRPF or BSF didn't stopped using them as far as I know. They just don't have enough numbers in the inventory.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Again this Chutyapa started by Indians. Kitne bhi Jute maro ye nahin sudhrenge.

On one hand Indians giving sweets to Pakis and on other Families of Marty's receiving gallatary awards for their martydom by the same Pakis

These Indians have no self respect

unnamed.jpg

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

On one hand Indians giving sweets to Pakis and on other Families of Marty's receiving gallatary awards for their martydom by the same Pakis

View attachment 13429
Thats why we were enslaved by many invaders recently English.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

indiatester

Country flag

View attachment 13429
I really don't understand this stupidity. The paki b@startds refused to take sweets during the last time hostilities broke out. Is everything hunky dory now to play now?
It really seems as if the people who lay down their lives defending our country have no value in the eyes of these sweet givers and takers.

abingdonboy

Country flag

View attachment 13429
100% right brother!

It is shameful to see these images, these P@kis will go back to their bunkers and continue planning the infiltration of terrorists.

I understand these CBMs are mandated by the poltical leadership but do these BSF officers have no feeling of regret? Their brothers in uniform are killed by these scum and here they are giving them sweets in return?

The Indian mindset is so antiquated and defeatist.

Treat these b@stards how they deserve.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
100% right brother!

It is shameful to see these images, these P@kis will go back to their bunkers and continue planning the infiltration of terrorists.

I understand these CBMs are mandated by the poltical leadership but do these BSF officers have no feeling of regret? Their brothers in uniform are killed by these scum and here they are giving them sweets in return?

The Indian mindset is so antiquated and defeatist.

Treat these b@stards how they deserve.
You will see in few days itself. Even today there was a Nationwide alert for terrorists attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles