Indian Automotive Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The MG Gloster gets rear-ended, Repair quote of 6.5 lakhs. Aur khardeo Chinese Maal. Literally Rupani had Sold the state to the evils.

EwLiqnRVEAgI6ru.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Parrenger Vehicles October sales.

1 . Maruti 1,09,000.

2 . Hyundai 37,021.

3 . Tata Motors PV 34,000.

4 . Mahindra 20,034.

5 . Kia 16,331.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like Ola scooters are going to have a rough start.
=============
Ola S1 Pro review - Does the Ola electric scooter live up to the hype? | First Ride | Autocar India

Haldilal

Country flag
=============
Ola S1 Pro review - Does the Ola electric scooter live up to the hype? | First Ride | Autocar India

Ya'll Nibbiars Never ride a Bubble. Will eventually burst. Only believe on what you see and hear after proper understandings.

avknight1408

Country flag
=============

Ola marketing team is pretty good. They have over hyped their product.
In reality this scooter was not developed by ola. Instead they had acquired a EV company in Netherlands called 'Etergo' and rebranded thev ehicles.

In this video from 2019, you can see the exact scooter.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ola marketing team is pretty good. They have over hyped their product.
In reality this scooter was not developed by ola. Instead they had acquired a EV company in Netherlands called 'Etergo' and rebranded thev ehicles.

In this video from 2019, you can see the exact scooter.

Ya'll Nibbiars Most of Parts are made in Mleechas land with now road map for Indeginious alternatives.

sajobajo

Country flag
Has anyone bought a removable/swappable battery vehicle from the likes of Hero Electric ? How are they? Top speed and excess range is *not* a requirement. But should have a removable battery to be able to charge from home in the absence of a charging infra/point.
The society/apartment complex is old one, and there is not even a dedicated parking, forget individual charging points. A petrol bunk which was <2kms had shut down and the nearest bunk is now about 10kms away, hence the move towards electric.

Back in June I was super excited on hearing rumours of Ola getting swappable batteries, but it turned out to be just that..a rumour.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
OLA has reverse mode, cruise control and projector headlamps. Also its electric so future proofing.
Go with S1, Electric scooter is better than conventional ones, cheaper per km, no pollution certifications, maintence is very less and it is easier to charge during the night, I feel electric is better than petrol/diesel bikes.

I’m also a user of an electrik bike, great experience so far.

sajobajo

Country flag
Please anyone tell me.

OLA S1 Pro vs New TVS Jupiter which is better?
Saar do you have access to easy charging? If so and use case is in town runabout, then electric is the way to go. Check Ather, TVS iQube while you are at it.
I am still waiting for a good removable battery vehicle so that it can be charged easily at home by senior citizens.

ladder

Country flag
Saar do you have access to easy charging? If so and use case is in town runabout, then electric is the way to go. Check Ather, TVS iQube while you are at it.
I am still waiting for a good removable battery vehicle so that it can be charged easily at home by senior citizens.
Consider the weight of the battery too, if to be operated by senior citizens.

sajobajo

Country flag
Lots of issues and cost cutting.
No Regen is big issue.
There was a lot of hoopla about bookings, but things seem to be awfully quiet on the deliveries front. Some dates I had read long back were mid-Oct deliveries directly to customer etc etc, but November may end soon without a word on when the first customer may get his or her vehicle. They are after all sitting on 20k booking amount from a lot of people.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles