Indian Army T- 90 (Bhishma) and T- 72 (M-1) Tanks

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Sabka cut juda hai... babu ka, bardi wale sahab ka, chacha ka , mama ka, dhovi ka ..bc sab ka
Alas. you do not come into any one of that category.... that makes yo bark..

Who is BEML ?? Who is the owner ?? Who is ordering ?? Who will pay the money ?? In that chain where does bardiwala sahab come in ?? Bardiwala if the hostile father ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Army is not so clean that people think it to be. Some officer in procurement and support services are very corrupt.
Please educate us who in the Army would come in the procurement chain ?? Who will have the veto ?? Well that is the man who needs to be greased.. and Who will paying the money ?? BEML - the MoD owned entity under Secretary Defense Production ?? And they all will pay to Armywala .... ???

You must be a solid nut .... a pathological case..

vishnugupt

Country flag
Alas. you do not come into any one of that category.... that makes yo bark..

Who is BEML ?? Who is the owner ?? Who is ordering ?? Who will pay the money ?? In that chain where does bardiwala sahab come in ?? Bardiwala if the hostile father ??
Who is Army? Who they fight for? who is GOI?? Who is BEML ?? Who is Defence secretary? Who is you ?? Who is you??
We all are Indian so why we have to pay even this 33 Lakhs/piece. Why not free? Are you getting a big cut that's why you barking at me??
Next time if you want talk then bring some sense. Don't bark

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Who is Army? Who they fight for? who is GOI?? Who is BEML ?? Who is Defence secretary? Who is you ?? Who is you??
We all are Indian so why we have to pay even this 33 Lakhs/piece. Why not free? Are you getting a big cut that's why you barking at me??
Next time if you want talk then bring some sense. Don't bark
That guy aside, ₹33lakhs a piece would still be overpriced if they're just hunks of metal shaped as tractor poughs.
But if it is a complete system with ground penetrating detectors for IED & stimulators to prematurely explode magnetic mines, like Arjun Mark2 system, then it's a pretty reasonable cost. Sensors are expensive.

So you should try to know what these things are capable of first... but more importantly I will more than 1500 tanks are going to have mine plough on them!.. That's something no other army has at the moment

vishnugupt

Country flag
That guy aside, ₹33lakhs a piece would still be overpriced if they're just hunks of metal shaped as tractor poughs.
But if it is a complete system with ground penetrating detectors for IED & stimulators to prematurely explode magnetic mines, like Arjun Mark2 system, then it's a pretty reasonable cost. Sensors are expensive.

So you should try to know what these things are capable of first... but more importantly I will more than 1500 tanks are going to have mine plough on them!.. That's something no other army has at the moment
I really don't know what capability of these ploughs have. News says it is just a plough. I welcome any constructive opinion and willing to learn but this guy is just showing his tantrums

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
News says it is just a plough... but this guy is just showing his tantrums.
Neither should be taken seriously. Here's what we know.

This much bigger one is probably based on the new Arjun MarkII mine plough that can deal with pressure based, tilt based & magnetic mines. Besides cushions the boat & being jettisonable, it also can be used in conjunction with Demeter Magnetic Signature Duplicator (MSD) systems.
Compare the old KMT-6 (below right) mine ploughs being used on our tincans till now & the new one (bottom left) cleared this year only.
Screenshot (778).png

Screenshot (780).png

Tanmay

Country flag

Here's a video of T-72 tanks navigating the frozen Teesta river up north in Sikkim.

What does the number 220 written on tank mean?
I mean all tanks and vehicles have such 2/3 digit numbers , any specific meaning ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Neither should be taken seriously. Here's what we know.

This much bigger one is probably based on the new Arjun MarkII mine plough that can deal with pressure based, tilt based & magnetic mines. Besides cushions the boat & being jettisonable, it also can be used in conjunction with Demeter Magnetic Signature Duplicator (MSD) systems.
Compare the old KMT-6 (below right) mine ploughs being used on our tincans till now & the new one (bottom left) cleared this year only.
View attachment 53652
View attachment 53651

This 1500 T-90 Mine ploughs are for 2015 RFP, there is one more RFP of 1000 mine plough for T-72 released in 2016. we can expect one more news this year or next.

Tanmay

Country flag
This 1500 T-90 Mine ploughs are for 2015 RFP, there is one more RFP of 1000 mine plough for T-72 released in 2016. we can expect one more news this year or next.
So thats why DRDO made the Arjun Mk.2 with Mine Plough? I was wondering wht was that Mine Plough necessary for Ajun that it was deemed an urgent development.

So the Army wants all tanks to be fitted with mine plough as default fitting.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So thats why DRDO made the Arjun Mk.2 with Mine Plough? I was wondering wht was that Mine Plough necessary for Ajun that it was deemed an urgent development.

So the Army wants all tanks to be fitted with mine plough as default fitting.
i read that life span of this mine plough is 30 km, this probably means IA is stocking up and they won't be buying these for T-90 for next 15 years.

Tanmay

Country flag
i read that life span of this mine plough is 30 km, this probably means IA is stocking up and they won't be buying these for T-90 for next 15 years.
I only pray for that Engineering Regiment guy who travels in T-55 clearing mines and would be the first one to take a hit from enemy tanks.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I only pray for that Engineering Regiment guy who travels in T-55 clearing mines and would be the first one to take a hit from enemy tanks.
Pakis are setting up canal on the other side of thar, they aren't confident about mine.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles