Indian army colonel killed in Kashmir fighting

thethinker

Country flag

ladder

Country flag
Need to start a prison like Gitmo. Where these ----tards can practice their freedom of speech at the top of their voice.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Need to start a prison like Gitmo. Where these ----tards can practice their freedom of speech at the top of their voice.
How about in Andaman or Lakshadweep? I would be surprised if it did not already exists!!!!

ladder

Country flag
How about in Andaman or Lakshadweep? I would be surprised if it did not already exists!!!!
Nothing of that sort exists, our politicians are too bleed hearts to do this.

If you are pro India, your safety can't be guaranteed but if you are anti India, commie, libtard, your safety will be guaranteed from state exchequer for GoI with it's supreme moral value can't be seen not curtailing the perception that they are not doing enough to ensure freedom of speech and safety of the mouths that spits those out.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Saha said once the house where the militants were hiding was cordoned off, the father and brother of one of the terrorists approached Rai claiming that the ultra wanted to surrender. But even as Rai gave them an opportunity to do so, the militants came out of the house firing indiscriminately leading to the gunbattle.
For what it's worth, the Black & Tans used the same tactic in Ireland.

Due to the ferocity of the Tans' behaviour in Ireland and the atrocities committed, feelings continue to run high regarding their actions. "Black and Tan" or "Tan" remains a pejorative term for the British in Ireland, and they are still despised by many in Ireland. The term can still stir bad reactions because of their remembered brutality.
Black and Tans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Black and Tans were created by Winston Churchill.

AnantS

Country flag
For what it's worth, the Black & Tans used the same tactic in Ireland.

Black and Tans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Black and Tans were created by Winston Churchill.
Black and Tan had official home country sanction. So don't understand how comparison is valid. In this case its Terrorists sponsored by external country: Pakistan. Over here late Col Rai, it seems to have made mistake in believing in plea of terrorist's father. And what seems to me is Father actually told his terrorist son the direction where exactly to make fidayeen attack to cause fatality to senior officer.

I hope State Govt/IA will take action against his father and other son duo, and also change its tactics while dealing with such situations in future. These high on ganja terrorists have just made surrendering at last juncture difficult, for other terrorists who genuinely want to surrender.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Cant believe you are being tolerated here, that itself is free speech, But you are one little twit, who I want to put my fist into. Where are the ef is the mods?

Are we going to let anti nationals and pakis/chinese troll on a thread like this?

Is this Indian Defense Forum?

What the ----!
Apparently some of the mods find him/her entertaining. Well they have the power.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Black and Tan had official home country sanction. So don't understand how comparison is valid.
No comparison, just the point that the tactic of feigning surrender is universally despised.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Like another poster said I have no words I would say I have no guts to even saw that video. I am thinking if me and my next generation will be capable enough to pay this debt back. All I can do for now is tell these stories to my sons of such brave men who came from different states, religion, color, creed and ethnicity; served us the supreme sacrifice to make motherland safe and prosperous.

Jai Hind.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What makes you feel so sure that such penitentiary exists in in Andaman/ Lakshadeep?

Experience speaks or Fantasy?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What makes you feel so sure that such penitentiary exists in in Andaman/ Lakshadeep?

Experience speaks or Fantasy?
Wishful thinking :)

We keep hearing of police forces maintaining such places , defence having them is not too much of a stretch from there.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Wishful thinking :)

We keep hearing of police forces maintaining such places , defence having them is not too much of a stretch from there.
Who is we?

You and your pet?

Please produce facts before you let your bile overflow.

If you have the experience, please elaborate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles