Indian Army Artillery

blueblood

Then what is landing and groves ?
You mean these groves.

A grove is a small group of trees with minimal or no undergrowth, such as a sequoia grove, or a small orchard planted for the cultivation of fruits or nuts. Other words for groups of trees include woodland, woodlot, thicket, or stand.

You absolutely right, every recruit should know what a grove is. But I am sure they teach you that in jungle warfare. You are a genius. :hail:

Allow me to mail a request to Modi ji to confer you with Bharat Ratna or should it be Nobel?

blueblood

That's very impressive. Denel is actively reaping what Gerald Bull sowed.

Yes I've seen that, managed to google it before.

So whats the big deal? All artillery systems have greater air-mobility when towed. Should we abandon SPH's?
Hawkeye is a SPH not a towed system.

http://www.mandusgroup.com/downloads/Hawkeye_105mm_Brochure.pdf

Indian version if ordered will have longer barrel and muzzle break mounted on a much heavier platform (Tata truck) than the one shown in brochure. Hence the bone of contention.

blueblood

India army boost of 264 artillery regiments. but most of them are equipped with 70’s era 105mm Indian field Gun which are complemented by 130mm M-46 howitzer guns Supplied by the Soviet union in 60’s while these howitzer guns have been upgraded to 155 mm standard now. but this upgraded equipment simply cannot compete with modern Computer aided artillery howitzer guns in today’s modern warfare.
Seriously man, who the fuck wrote this bullshit. :rage:

India army boost of, 264 artillery regiments, today’s modern warfare, Soviet union, full stop in the middle of the sentence, and to top it all, the person who wrote this is the "admin" and he is yet to understand the concept of capital and small letters in English language. What the fuck is wrong with him?

Guys, please stop making this moron rich. Stop posting his shit here. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
You mean these groves.

A grove is a small group of trees with minimal or no undergrowth, such as a sequoia grove, or a small orchard planted for the cultivation of fruits or nuts. Other words for groups of trees include woodland, woodlot, thicket, or stand.

You absolutely right, every recruit should know what a grove is. But I am sure they teach you that in jungle warfare. You are a genius. :hail:

Allow me to mail a request to Modi ji to confer you with Bharat Ratna or should it be Nobel?
Yes, yes grooves my dear friend - the grooves !! Do not get after typos and waste your intelligent efforts on that.. Ok I admit my spelling / typo mistake..

But you too are a genius not to know that Jungle do not have groves ... I do not know what should you be recommended for that. Yes, they not only teach you grooves but lands also and I would have appreciated had you answered that.
Since you and@ kunal will not answer. but show long guns and pine grove as answers, I may contribute to your geniusness : Hope that will settle the issue for you :

blueblood

Yes, yes grooves my dear friend - the grooves !! Do not get after typos and waste your intelligent efforts on that..
But isn't this your modus operandi, nit picking or just spamming threads for shits and giggles.

You realize that I too can google what barrel, grooves and twist means or did you thought I am so stupid that even after reading and posting the relevant information on this thread, I don't know what it means.

So I suggest you stay away from me. Loosing respect for ex-servicemen is not something I enjoy.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So I suggest you stay away from me
But I never came up to you. This Chataki was product of your post full of perversion and wrong initiative . So be responsible or face the answer.

Look at your post again. And I am sure you have still not understood what Calibre is all about. The picture you have put up does not explain that and it appears it would take long time to understand that.Get some education if you are on defense forum. period.

Loosing respect for ex-servicemen is not something I enjoy.
Not yet but may be sooner than later. .... but so what ? Each one of us who serve the forces become that one day or the other. That does not mean I tolerate nonsense. Army no longer calls them Ex - Servicemen but "Veterans" and one day I shall be a true veteran as I have earned that and fully deserve that ?:yo:

Further, I do not know about you but I can find out? I am sure it would not be worth it.:facepalm:

So stay on the topic . I detest internet bullies..:daru:

Last edited:

blueblood

But I never came up to you.
You are right, my bad. I am a somewhat stupid person as you can notice.

Not yet but may be sooner than later .... but so what ? Army no longer calls them Ex - Servicemen but Veterans
I may have missed that DGR memo.:lol:

The Directorate General Resettlement (DGR) is an Inter Service organization functioning directly under the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (Ministry of Defence).

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Seriously man, who the fuck wrote this bullshit. :rage:

India army boost of, 264 artillery regiments, today’s modern warfare, Soviet union, full stop in the middle of the sentence, and to top it all, the person who wrote this is the "admin" and he is yet to understand the concept of capital and small letters in English language. What the fuck is wrong with him?

Guys, please stop making this moron rich. Stop posting his shit here. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

That to my mind is not a good response ... take it or lump it. This forum is not English School forum. So talk of defence and not English Grammar.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

I may have missed that DGR memo.:lol:

The Directorate General Resettlement (DGR) is an Inter Service organization functioning directly under the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (Ministry of Defence).
DGR Memo ? Lots of water must have flown down since then. So I should find you out and put you in your right place and sue you for leaking official confidentiality? probably you are only referring to an email address. That is all.
Beyond that you know two f**ks.

But I care two hoots for you even if you happen to know me. And if you ever happened to know me you will dread it and not indulge into such unbecoming lowly acts of blackmail. I am sure you are a lowly peon in DGR office..

blueblood

That to my mind is not a good response ... take it or lump it. This forum is not English School forum. So talk of defence and not English Grammar.
You are absolutely right sir. Please lead me to the part where "India army" "boosts of" 264 artillery regiments. When did that happened?

The link did not belonged to this forum but to the clown car called IDRW. These morons couldn't even do a simple google search to see how many artillery regiments are there while writing a piece on it.

blueblood

DGR Memo ? Lots of water must have flown down since then. So I should find you out and put you in your right place and sue you for leaking official confidentiality? probably you are only referring to an email address. That is all.
Beyond that you know two f**ks.

But I care two hoots for you even if you happen to know me. And if you ever happened to know me you will dread it and not indulge into such unbecoming lowly acts of blackmail. I am sure you are a lowly peon in DGR office..
Its so cute that you are threatening me for typing whats written on DGR's website. :pound:

http://www.dgrindia.com/

As for me being a peon, hardly, I am their chai walla.:biggrin2:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

I may have missed that DGR memo ?
So give that memo to me, I sit directly above that office.

This much is pretty clear that you are very stupid. Crass stupid trying to reveal which you might be knowing due to your official position.

This also clear that though you are under official rules but may not be me. So your such activities are immoral and unwelcome in the forum.

So you admit that it is government of India organisation and not your **** orgination which you are using very disloyally.
And do call in my record of service which may put you in shame ..!

Why do not you reveal my name rank, number, my home address, name of my wifr and name of my children since you know so much ....

Do you think I am afraid of that.

Absolutely stupid fellow.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
But isn't this your modus operandi, nit picking or just spamming threads for shits and giggles.

You realize that I too can google what barrel, grooves and twist means or did you thought I am so stupid that even after reading and posting the relevant information on this thread, I don't know what it means.
Just look at your pathetic Gutter School English - "did you thought !! "
No I did not think ....:doh:

and you have not posted any relevant information and you still do not know what Calibre is ?:daru:

blueblood

Just look at your pathetic Gutter School English - "did you thought !! "
No I did not think ....:doh:

and you have not posted any relevant information and you still do not know what Calibre is ?:daru:
Holy mother of god!!!!

I warned you that you will get humiliated by guys half you age and here we are. The almighty "Bhadra" having a meltdown in front of everyone.

Threatening me for leaking "official secrets" written on the homepage of DGR website and now he wants me improve my "pathetic Gutter School English".

Do yourself a favour and stop posting here. Salvage whatever is left of your image and leave.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles