Indian Air Force CH-47F Helicopter

Deathstar

Thanks that St Antony and congress suckers along with that rajan who made sure India grew very fast during their tenure.
I clearly remember him saying that no money is there.
Boeing was begging for more orders and finally they had to close the production line. Last one was bought by us the 11th. Hope we get American/gulfie C17s

Jameson Emoni

Boeing was begging for more orders and finally they had to close the production line. Last one was bought by us the 11th. Hope we get American/gulfie C17s
I think Boeing should be able to start the assembly line again if needed. I was in favor for 25 C-17s for IAF.

WolfPack86

Country flag

Operationalisation of IAF #Chinook CH-47F (I)- Glimpses of Chinook undertaking high altitude operations in Siachin both by day & night.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Assam: IAF inducts its American Chinook heavy-lift choppers for operations near China border
In a bid to bolster its capability to deploy troops and machines rapidly at remote places including the borders with China, the Indian Air Force has inducted the Chinook heavy-lift helicopters at the Mohanbari airbase in Assam.

On Thursday, the Chinooks were for the first time deployed for operations in the Vijaynagar sector of Arunachal Pradesh where they delivered 8.3 tonnes of essential commodities for the remotest part of the state surrounded by Myanmar from three sides, sources said.

Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu tweeted a video of the chopper taking off with supplies meant for the citizens in Vijaynagar.

The Chinooks were recently inducted at the Mohanbari airbase in Assam and would be soon deployed for operations in Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh and other nearby areas.

Immanuel

Country flag
Workhorses proving their worth, lovely to see them being used for Siachen and far east.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Indian Air Force: India's Double Rotor Boeing Chinook Helicopter in operations in India

Global Defence

Articles