India US Relations

srevster

Country flag
Last I checked I can post whatever I want and it is up to the mods to decide if it is allowed or not .
People who have surrendered Indian passport over other country should not comment on India policy. Live in your "Land of the cucks and home of the slaves" ..

And diplomacy my ass !!!... India withheld the vaccines when it was under the worst second wave ..What is US excuse of stopping the materials when India was in need ? ..
Allowing Pfizer. What is Indian excuse for stopping vaccines, allowing Covaxin EUL. Lol bhaisab, your rationale is one of Stockholm syndrome. You hate the US, but want to use US style diplomacy. You hate China, but want what US and China have. You also want to emulate the Chinese behavior but want to get there without money and momentum in nation building. That’s called premature ejaculation. Even China peaked a bit early and is paying the price today. If you can’t keep the ego in check and build up national power then India will have same fate. Your path of fuck the US is irrational. You hate the US but you are worried about Afghanistan extremism. Let me flip the script. Assume India US relations are done and dusted and we are back to the 70’s. What’s your strategy for growing India? Which countries will India work with to achieve 10% growth? Which countries will allow access to their consumer markets? Is it Japan; is it China; is it Russia?

you can’t have 10% growth without US consumption and western consumption. That is India’s ticket to superpowerdom. Once Indian per capita income crosses $10k/annum then we might stand a chance of relying purely on domestic consumption, but not with $2k. We need foreign market for growth and the US is the biggest foreign market that has good relations with India. Don’t confuse diplomatic tussling with the long term strategy india should adopt. Your only counter point is India passport and lack of logic.

US is 8000km away from China. They can afford to close shop with China make ends meet with Vietnam, Indonesia Thailand, Japan and Taiwan to service their consumer market. Why should India get a share of the pie?

please elaborate how India can replace US relationship with China and other countries. If you don’t have a sound strategy, put up or shut up.

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
please elaborate how India can replace US relationship with China and other countries. If you don’t have a sound strategy, put up or shut up. If everyone around you is looking to dump goods into your market and kill you domestic markets, your only friend is the one that is willing to buy from you allowing for your domestic markets to grow. The only country that fits this criteria is the US. I would take that friendship over any other shithole deal we can garner from Russia, China, etc. if that friend is dumb and ignorant, I will spend resources to educate and build people to people relations. I look at actions and results. US interactions with India has lead to greater wealth and growth for Indians since the 60’s

Chinese interactions with India has lead to eradication of domestic manufacturing and 80 billion dollar trade deficit. Russians have no market to sell to and are only useful for buying weapons and are heavily invested in corruption within MOD.

Brood Father

Country flag
Allowing Pfizer. What is Indian excuse for stopping vaccines, allowing Covaxin EUL. Lol bhaisab, your rationale is one of Stockholm syndrome. You hate the US, but want to use US style diplomacy. You hate China, but want what US and China have. You also want to emulate the Chinese behavior but want to get there without money and momentum in nation building. That’s called premature ejaculation. Even China peaked a bit early and is paying the price today. If you can’t keep the ego in check and build up national power then India will have same fate. Your path of fuck the US is irrational. You hate the US but you are worried about Afghanistan extremism. Let me flip the script. Assume India US relations are done and dusted and we are back to the 70’s. What’s your strategy for growing India? Which countries will India work with to achieve 10% growth? Which countries will allow access to their consumer markets? Is it Japan; is it China; is it Russia?

you can’t have 10% growth without US consumption and western consumption. That is India’s ticket to superpowerdom. Once Indian per capita income crosses $10k/annum then we might stand a chance of relying purely on domestic consumption, but not with $2k. We need foreign market for growth and the US is the biggest foreign market that has good relations with India. Don’t confuse diplomatic tussling with the long term strategy india should adopt. Your only counter point is India passport and lack of logic.
Kekek....so you think it is because of America that India that India is growing ??
Bhaisaab world is not running because of US. Till 2020 it was china that was India biggest trade partner. Yes it can be Russia or EU , EU also is now disenchanted with US after Afghan debacle and AUKUS fuckup .
Dude moreover your supppa powa needs India more than India needs US.

Pfizer and US are separate entity. India negotiated with Pfizer and it was impossible negotiation going no where . But US didn't do jack shit when India was in trouble ..
So yeah they are not our friends ..At best they are neutral and at worst they are enemies

Brood Father

Country flag
please elaborate how India can replace US relationship with China and other countries. If you don’t have a sound strategy, put up or shut up. If everyone around you is looking to dump goods into your market and kill you domestic markets, your only friend is the one that is willing to buy from you allowing for your domestic markets to grow. The only country that fits this criteria is the US. I would take that friendship over any other shithole deal we can garner from Russia, China, etc. if that friend is dumb and ignorant, I will spend resources to educate and build people to people relations. I look at actions and results. US interactions with India has lead to greater wealth and growth for Indians since the 60’s

Chinese interactions with India has lead to eradication of domestic manufacturing and 80 billion dollar trade deficit. Russians have no market to sell to and are only useful for buying weapons and are heavily invested in corruption within MOD.
India is a market my friend . Not US ..US needs India for it's consumer section .
Tell me again why India needs US ?

srevster

Country flag
Kekek....so you think it is because of America that India that India is growing ??
Bhaisaab world is not running because of US. Till 2020 it was china that was India biggest trade partner. Yes it can be Russia or EU , EU also is now disenchanted with US after Afghan debacle and AUKUS fuckup .
Dude moreover your supppa powa needs India more than India needs US.

Pfizer and US are separate entity. India negotiated with Pfizer and it was impossible negotiation going no where . But US didn't do jack shit when India was in trouble ..
So yeah they are not our friends ..At best they are neutral and at worst they are enemies
LMAO. Give me the biggest markets in terms of Indian exports.

49DE56CB-8992-41F8-955B-AD770394C0D2.jpeg

Your logic is to piss off the biggest customer and go after the customers that want to invade your borders or support terror in India.

your second biggest customer has $80 billion trade surplus with you. So essentially India is issuing $100B line of credit per year and only getting $20b back.

sometimes you need to follow facts and rationality over emotions and feelings.

srevster

Country flag
Didn't you know how to read? ..I said till 2020 china was India biggest partner .. India grew fine till today it will grow with or without US
Yes, please elaborate? Which countries will replace the 50 billion dollars

srevster

Country flag
Yes, please elaborate? Which countries will replace the 50 billion dollars
13A44C49-19A5-4E46-8D17-41F2598D25FF.jpeg

Most of the countries on this list adjust their supply chains using the US economies of scale. When you have a big customer that acts as the reference, the other customers change their buying behavior to leverage the economies of scale. This means if India loses US, it loses its competitive pricing and supply chain advantage.

srevster

Country flag
There are 195 countries . Your guess is good as mine on who will replace US when India throws US down the drain ..🙂
In other words no answer, no strategy, only negging and bitching. Thank you, I concede my case. The rest of the forum members can draw their own conclusions.

Brood Father

Country flag
In other words no answer, no strategy, only negging and bitching. Thank you, I concede my case. The rest of the forum members can draw their own conclusions.
Yes you are right ...first Fuck the US then we can think from there ..Like Vietnam, first fucked US then they build their country, we will do the same ..

srevster

Country flag
Yes you are right ...first Fuck the US then we can think from there ..Like Vietnam, first fucked US then they build their country, we will do the same ..
Ok bhai Saab. Let me know when that happens and we can talk about it. The facts on the ground are different and that’s what drives policy today.

I prefer not to live in Lala land

srevster

Country flag
If India wants to be truly financially independent, it needs to create a Singapore, a Hong Kong and transplant a large portion of its population there to control the dynamics of these states and make investments into the neighborhood. It then needs to create an investment channel for outside countries to invest into the neighborhood to create cyclical relationships. Right now India has a pretty adversarial relationship with most of the neighborhood. This is how indo-sphere will grow. You can’t have a strong independent India, without a strong indo-sphere. Both US and China have their own sphere.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The core of anti-US sentiments within India start with this. There is no indication that this attitude has vanished from US strategic thinkers w.r.t India, even within the limited engagement that US has with India.
============

View attachment 127673

View attachment 127674

Learn from the past do not live in it. The US more than any country has helped India a lot post independence. The Soviets and especially Russia now mostly sweet talked/s Indians.

Count your blessings, get the best of the present, and plan for the future.

srevster

Country flag
Fuck US ..India should milk US and that's all . The best use of US is like what china did with US during 70's onwards.
No need to assimilate with US culture .India is different from US , we are a different country with different culture and different outlook on how world should be.
US is a unreliable country and cannot be dependent upon. They showed their true colors during pandemic when they stopped the raw materials for vaccines ..So fuck US.

US deserve the slap in a butt just like what Pakistan did it to it in Afghan crisis.

I was also a supporter of US India rlnshp but after seeing their true colors I think there is no future between these two country .
Fuck The USA ..
Oh yeah Pakistan is doing real well.
It’s getting bombed by Afghanistan and the Pakistan Rupee is in the dumps. Great strategy. When you look towards Pakistan to plan Indian strategy, you lost any respect from me.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Oh yeah Pakistan is doing real well.
It’s getting bombed by Afghanistan and the Pakistan Rupee is in the dumps. Great strategy. When you look towards Pakistan to plan Indian strategy, you lost any respect from me.
Srevster ji. What you think about this video ?
Do Indians interact with pakis , like urduwood would want us to believe ?
Good night

JBH22

The core of anti-US sentiments within India start with this. There is no indication that this attitude has vanished from US strategic thinkers w.r.t India, even within the limited engagement that US has with India.
============

View attachment 127673

View attachment 127674
Indians have that pathological urge to to be in the good books of Gora saab.
Many of them believe that west ruling them will also be better, they have just swept under the carpet the horrors of the past. You may become an advanced economy, but west will always despise India.
It is not in the interest of West for India to emerge as a strong state, we are useful to them for the time being to contain China. Sooner or later, I see them propping up Pakistan to in turn slow our growth.

A balkanized India will always be the in the interest of China, Pakistan and the west as a whole.

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
Indians have that pathological urge to to be in the good books of Gora saab.
Many of them believe that west ruling them will also be better, they have just swept under the carpet the horrors of the past. You may become an advanced economy, but west will always despise India.
It is not in the interest of West for India to emerge as a strong state, we are useful to them for the time being to contain China. Sooner or later, I see them propping up Pakistan to in turn slow our growth.

A balkanized India will always be the in the interest of China, Pakistan and the west as a whole.
Who is Gora Saab in your books? Deep state?

if this was the rationale of the US, China wouldn’t be so powerful today. I think you give too much credit to this amorphous concept of Gora Saab and are making a mountain out of nothing. If the all knowing Gora Saab was there to get all the ethnics, why did all trade go to China?

lol, I think the more realistic answer is that US is optimized to run on a quarter to quarter basis and the corporations look at ways to maintain their profits. These interests are sometimes adversarial to the local population here. It’s the main reason anyone past a masters level is usually a non-white person. The local white population does not have the drive to make the country grow. The country is focusing more on sourcing talent pools to leverage an individual’s ability to strive for success. This usually means importing people with higher fertility rates, higher hunger for personal growth and ability to work hard. long term this strategy is bad for Gora Saab, yet it keeps happening. So maybe there isn’t a Gora Saab to begin with but a lazy Saab who wants to sustain the tax revenues from a youthful productive population . To accomplish that you need to import people.

If US was optimized for Gora Saab then the first signal that proves what you are saying is an end to immigration, inshoring manufacturing and a protectionist economy. But the opposite is happening, the diversification of supply chains and investment into other countries is accelerating. Bottom line is a country that is affluent and wealthy cannot sustain growth without hungry immigrants who strive for success. This recipe has pushed US forward while China and Japan are starting to stagnate.

srevster

Country flag
Srevster ji. What you think about this video ?
Do Indians interact with pakis , like urduwood would want us to believe ?
Good night
LMAO, India has more Muslims than Pakistan, what is your point.
I rarely interact with them. If I do it’s circumstantial. I have nothing against their citizens; but despise their government. Same as Chinese. Most Chinese in US are quite pleasant. But their government is all sorts of fucked.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles