India US Relations

Chimaji Appa

I think you are making too many assumptions .True Indian community is the richest but we don't see active participation from them then say Jews community.
Indian community at best is neutral towards India and turn anti India at worst (as we have seen during CAA protest) . Rep like Parmila jaypal(or whatever) , Bobby Jindal are openly hostile towards India . Worst yet second generation of Indian Americans have more venom against India than the average Paki

Moreover you might be the richest over there but you don't control the streets. So your power is very limited.

Indian Americans are only concerned about personal growth and not community growth.Second generation are not even calling themselves Indian but rather South Asians (Please don't take this personally, you might be an exception) but this is what I felt while interacting with most of them ..

America and India have miles to go before they can be friends / allies.
I myself am a first generation born Indian, but loyalty will always remain with my people. This country is openly racist to my people. They have literally targeted them in shootings, portray them so racistly on TV (watch Jessie and Phineas & Pherb ffs), on youtube (there was this channel dedicated to making ‘Indian remixes’ of western songs), and are so stereotypical of us (any Indian student has experienced some sort of racism growing up).

Indian Americans just sit and watch, at least in my area. My “world history” barely covered any empire. It’s sad to see.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I myself am a first generation born Indian, but loyalty will always remain with my people. This country is openly racist to my people. They have literally targeted them in shootings, portray them so racistly on TV (watch Jessie and Phineas & Pherb ffs), on youtube (there was this channel dedicated to making ‘Indian remixes’ of western songs), and are so stereotypical of us (any Indian student has experienced some sort of racism growing up).

Indian Americans just sit and watch, at least in my area. My “world history” barely covered any empire. It’s sad to see.

Then why not go back to India? Why do you torture yourself by living in a country that according to you is openly racist against you? I cannot understand it.

That moral conflict in your head is not healthy for you. You know that conflict sometimes lead some people to a very dark path...

Chimaji Appa

Most Americans don’t think about India. They are not educated about geopolitical stuff. Most people are kind hearted and don’t have I’ll intent. You are taking a few organizations and projecting it on the whole country. USA has a couple NGO’s owned by billionaire who want to control influence or disrupt Indian policy. Why can’t Ambani and Tata do the same in the US? Stop bitching, your methods won’t work because no Americans come to this forum to read your opinions. It’s just other Indians who just hear complaining and no action. If you really wanted to do something about it, stop being so rash and adopt more suave passive aggressive ways to fuck with people the same way they fuck with you. Establish boundaries and earn respect. The way you rant makes you seem like you lack credibility and someone who lists every wrong doing like a grocery list. This strategy will fall on deaf ears and accomplish nothing. Stop talking and get shit done if you are so worked up, otherwise shut up. The bitching is tiring and pathetic.
Have you ever grown up in a US school? The people there think Indians are jokes. Growing, many students experience racism (me included in the 7th grade).

Chimaji Appa

Then why not go back to India? Why do you torture yourself by living in a country that according to you is openly racist against you?
I’m not even of age to travel yet? Also, when i get enough money, I want to do some sort of charity to help Indian people suffering with poverty out. But I have other things to focus on

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I’m not even of age to travel yet? Also, when i get enough money, I want to do some sort of charity to help Indian people suffering with poverty out. But I have other things to focus on

How old are you? Then the better thing for you to do if your still a minor is to study, read as much as you can from various reputable sources, dream and work hard for a better and productive adult life (not avenging perceived offenses)...

You should not waste your time in this Forum!

Chimaji Appa

How old are you? Then the better thing for you to do if your still a minor is to study, read as much as you can from various reputable sources, dream and work hard for a better and productive adult life (not avenging perceived offenses)...

You should not waste your time in this Forum!
I only waste time during break, plus military history is of great interest to me

Chimaji Appa

Maybe I overexxagatered this. But the point is that many Americans do have a negative viewpoint to Indian people.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Then why not go back to India? Why do you torture yourself by living in a country that according to you is openly racist against you? I cannot understand it.

That moral conflict in your head is not healthy for you. You know that conflict sometimes lead some people to a very dark path...
Have you still got your American passport? Or you are still stuck in Philippines. You are much bigger American loyalist than some real American citizen 😅.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Have you ever grown up in a US school? The people there think Indians are jokes. Growing, many students experience racism (me included in the 7th grade).

Do you think American political and business leaders think Indra Nooyi, Pattel, etc. are jokes?

The way I see it Indian-Americans are becoming the new "Jewish" in America. Rejoice!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Have you still got your American passport? Or you are still stuck in Philippines. You are much bigger American loyalist than some real American citizen 😅.

I have a 10-year multiple entry visa. So I can visit the US anytime I like. The last time I was there was before the current pandemic. Thank you very much.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I have a 10-year multiple entry visa. So I can visit the US anytime I like. Thank you very much.
Even i have 10 year multiple entry US Visa. But that doesn't mean i have only one job of defending muricans. 😅 And you can Stay in US for only 6 months with that multiple entry visa after that you will be pushed back to Philippines.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I only waste time during break, plus military history is of great interest to me

Military history is great but you will not get it in this forum. Go scour Google and Youtube, and when that runs out or you want a deeper dive into military history, buy military history books on amazon, then if you still are interested in military affairs then try to apply for West Point, but if by then your heart is really with India, then go back to India and enroll in the Indian Military Academy.

Covfefe

Country flag
I think you should spend some less time here. Take positives from your class and that the society has to offer (I'm pretty sure American schools have to offer a lot). Leave out the negative and political bits for now, your life experiences will teach you in a while. Feeding your brain what this forum has to offer isn't the best use of your time or energy. People have very strong views here and an even stronger passion to express it. That often comes across as extremes. It's better to enjoy the multicultural multiethnic society you live in and make the best out of your learning phase, you won't get this again. And it is in this thread we count all that's wrong with the US, but don't live under the impression that it's hunky Dory elsewhere. Racism exists everywhere, very much including India. There's no point really directing your energy to it. Most of the fellas here take some time off their jobs to blow off their steam and write what they feel about the matter, and that doesn't have to be your viewpoint of the world.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Even i have 10 year multiple entry US Visa. But that doesn't mean i have only one job of defending muricans. 😅 And you can Stay in US for only 6 months with that multiple entry visa after that you will be pushed back to Philippines.

I only defend what I like about America. Nobody is perfect and I certainly do not like everything about America. For one, I don't like Trump and his brand of scorched earth political strategy. I like to compromise and make deals.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Then why not go back to India?

I was going to write something constructive but this line keeps ringing in my head.
I found myself in disbelief; my brain stopped working; my soul began to leave the body
Absolute State of this pinoy.

@FalconZero @Optimistic Nihilist

I don't even want to write anything more than one liner for u.

A Pajeet faces racism from coomskins and the pinoy is saying why are u even here?

This is Saturday comedy night boogaloo tier larp.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
See you are part of minority soo you'll get bullied by young kids they themselves are still foolish don't take things to seriously. Kids in 7th class are very childish and innocent. Even i used to bully kids in school which i regret now. Soo use your energy into much better things train yourself learn some martial arts and self defence. I'm pretty sure American teacher's wouldn't be biased. You have whole life left to explore and all don't just make assessment based on school experiences trust me.
After some years hit gym and work hard and train hard become one man army rather than getting depressed this forum is edgy some sections are definitely not for young kids like u.

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag
Good, atleast someone has their eyes open and see the kind of anti India society US is ..
Identification of the problem is the first step of problem solving
I am not against US , I am against Indian American who do nothing to counter the hate propagating in US against India. They at best are neutral and at worst Anti India
You and your generation can change that ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles