India US Relations

Roshan

Country flag
Yes but we cannot allow the US to dictate the tone and terms of the relationship. It needs to be made clear that we are cooperating as equals not as subservient like Japan, Australia, and UK are wont to do.
We have a relationship with both Japan and Australia independent of QUAD which will continue unabated. If/When the balloon goes up we are going to be their first line of defence against China regardless of any other posturing that goes on.

If all the US has to threaten us with at present for our stance on Russia is 'human rights violations' then it means they have accepted the status quo imo and that it is most likely going to be business as usual. They do this on any good day so it is not anything new for us to deal with.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes but we cannot allow the US to dictate the tone and terms of the relationship. It needs to be made clear that we are cooperating as equals not as subservient like Japan, Australia, and UK are wont to do.
Are we their equal ?

Kumata

Country flag
Alright, so Per American Journalists, NYPD named Mr. Frank James as a 'person of interest' over the attack at Brooklyn Subway Station.

On his social medias, Mr. James was an outspoken 'Black Nationalist', as well a supporter of the Now-defunct Far-Left Underground "Black Liberation Army" (BLA) Militia, a Black Separatist Guerrilla who aimed an 'Africa-American Ethno State, composed of Black Panthers (BPP) and Republic of New Afrika (RNA) members during 1970s-1980s

Alongside of it, on his social medias, Mr. James shared a photograph in support of Micah Xavier Johnson, a Black Nationalist whom commited a Terror attack at Dallas City in 2016, killing 5 Police Officers during the act, as well posts on support of Cuban Communist Leader, Fidel Castro, prayers and calls to 'Kill Whites' (i.e. Americans of European Ancestry)

View attachment 150545

View attachment 150546

View attachment 150547

View attachment 150548

View attachment 150549

View attachment 150550

View attachment 150551

On the Militant's Youtube Channel, Mr. James called for the secession based on ethnic-lines and the formation of an African-American Ethno-State (The Republic of New Afrika project), as well various topics related to his daily life (VLOG-like videos), videos discussing topics related to US Social scope (Like Georgy Floyd Case), cultural topics (like the then-called 'Juneteenth', the African-American National Independence Day), alongside disdain for the towards the American population who identifies as 'Mulattos' (i.e. Citizens born of parents of African and European descent, respectively), and, as unreal as it seems to be, videos in favor of the historical revisionist & flawled idea that the ancestors of the African-American population, the Bantu-Sahelians, once ruled the ancient kingdoms of North Africa, such as 🇪🇬☥ Ancient Egypt.

View attachment 150552

View attachment 150554

Yup. Literally we wuz kangs and shieeeettt!!!!

View attachment 150560
i am hoping that police will take the "Knee" before shotting him ... allowing him the first opportunity to shoot...

Rest, where there is a smoke & bullet.. u will invariably find a "chuslim" angle..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Alright, so Per American Journalists, NYPD named Mr. Frank James as a 'person of interest' over the attack at Brooklyn Subway Station.

On his social medias, Mr. James was an outspoken 'Black Nationalist', as well a supporter of the Now-defunct Far-Left Underground "Black Liberation Army" (BLA) Militia, a Black Separatist Guerrilla who aimed an 'Africa-American Ethno State, composed of Black Panthers (BPP) and Republic of New Afrika (RNA) members during 1970s-1980s

Alongside of it, on his social medias, Mr. James shared a photograph in support of Micah Xavier Johnson, a Black Nationalist whom commited a Terror attack at Dallas City in 2016, killing 5 Police Officers during the act, as well posts on support of Cuban Communist Leader, Fidel Castro, prayers and calls to 'Kill Whites' (i.e. Americans of European Ancestry)

View attachment 150545

View attachment 150546

View attachment 150547

View attachment 150548

View attachment 150549

View attachment 150550

View attachment 150551

On the Militant's Youtube Channel, Mr. James called for the secession based on ethnic-lines and the formation of an African-American Ethno-State (The Republic of New Afrika project), as well various topics related to his daily life (VLOG-like videos), videos discussing topics related to US Social scope (Like Georgy Floyd Case), cultural topics (like the then-called 'Juneteenth', the African-American National Independence Day), alongside disdain for the towards the American population who identifies as 'Mulattos' (i.e. Citizens born of parents of African and European descent, respectively), and, as unreal as it seems to be, videos in favor of the historical revisionist & flawled idea that the ancestors of the African-American population, the Bantu-Sahelians, once ruled the ancient kingdoms of North Africa, such as 🇪🇬☥ Ancient Egypt.

View attachment 150552

View attachment 150554

View attachment 150560
Ayo hol up
You Mean to say *smack lips*
We wuz in the trains *smack lips*
We wuz guns *smack lips*
We wuz kings.

Truly you can find retards of every bandwidth in the United States.

Indrajit

Country flag

srevster

Country flag
Ya Folks Might be wondering what is Up with this guy, why is he on the edge?

There are some things in my heart that I want to lay on the table and be done with.
I feel Disgusted By Indian immigrants and Immigrants in General, the concept of Immigrant IMO is in itself disgusting. Immigration more so on national level and upto an extent state level too. I perceive Immigrants as someone who abandoned the ship, abandoned the struggle. If their leaving the struggle is somehow justified than what does that make out of us? the Folks who chose to stay "Are we the retarded ones ?". Certainly it was a matter of choice to stay or leave but they made a choice that is their right, but it is my right to judge them for their choice. They leave because they did not get the Opportunity/Reservation/Discriminations, do these things not exit for us or are we retarded?. People would like to trivialize to a mere matter of choices but can't a soldier make a choice as well, when faced with certain death on the line of duty can't he abandon his duty as well? he can make the choice but he will definitely be judged for it as well. What does this make of the soldier who died in line of duty? certainly it was a matter of choice for him as well he could chose to abandon the fight, was he retarded as well?
I feel a innate feeling of disgust from Immigrants residing outside India, no amount of whataboutery or reasoning will change it for me.
I have fought my way upwards in life and any act of abandonment of duty invokes a visceral sense of disgust in me.
I perceive you as dumb. Without immigration, there is no cross cultural exchange or trade relationships that develop. Don’t reproduce; thank you.

gajapati

Country flag

View attachment 150545

View attachment 150546

View attachment 150547

View attachment 150548

View attachment 150549

View attachment 150550

View attachment 150551

View attachment 150552

View attachment 150554

View attachment 150560

Egypt thing might be false but in India there was a African king named malik ambar . There used to be few African noble men and army people .

Kumata

Country flag
I perceive you as dumb. Without immigration, there is no cross cultural exchange or trade relationships that develop. Don’t reproduce; thank you.
i am sorry but care to explain how immigrations helps in trade ..

There are way for cultural exchange certainly the immigration is one of them but it's not the only one....

I have too many friends on H1 , waiting for their lifetime for that green card... When ever i visit on bussiness...they never forget that 1 Kg box of sweets .. and yes, they all live in same area but do not celebrate their festivals together...u see restrictions on fire works et all ...

But

Have they assimilated them selves into US culture.. Yes not vice versa... fully ignoring their roots...One guy ended up loosing his h1 status and had to seek shelter in canada since his kids would not budge leaving the land of freedom & he himself realised that his kids will not be able to adjust in their native homes.

trade - that's a the fav boggie of every american per se... along with religious freedom & Hooman rights... Let us leave it there..

and lastly, when you advice others to "Don’t reproduce" , better you go and speak to your parents once... No offence ..

gajapati

Country flag
The thing is, Africa was full of tribes who used to fight and war against each other, and the winning tribe would take the people of the other tribe as slaves. In fact, a lot of the blacks that came to America as slaves were sold into slavery to the whites by their own fellow blacks.

Point being, I don't know where this "We wuz Kangs" LARP comes from.

Most of the ones who arrived after 1965 in America, after immigration restrictions were lifted, were West African descendants of slaver tribes who sold their own people to non-blacks as slaves such as Yoruba, Ashanti, Igbo, Benin etc etc.

So, the ancestors were either slaves or slaver tribes and chiefs. The King LARPing is simply an excuse to claim victimhood, false glorification and promote militancy.
There is no excuse for centuries of slavery and continuing racism .. I have not read books on this topic but i have seen their movies on how slaves used to be treated .. They did not even have right to vote when india got independence . There was also a report on how CIA used to sell drugs to African americans .

Despite such crushing Black people of usa have created a cultural sphere .. African american culture is a major force of usa soft power in foreign countries .. Look at rap music .. They are also bringing medals in olympic for their country ..

So there is positives and negatives .. I dont see why we as indians shd have strong views on this subject .

karn

Country flag
Meh.. The quad was always chai biscut and supply chain issues. Getting an FTA with UK would be the same for us as UK joining quad.

srevster

Country flag
Cross-cultural exchange, huh? Doesn't look like our cultures mesh well. It has only produced tension in Western countries. Doesn't mean whites are superior or that we are. Just means we are too different, which is why any attempts by non-Westerners to integrate in Western society is bound to lead to conflict in the long-term.

As for trade, @Kumata is right. Nowhere in world history has the fact that you buy and sell goods from each other free of tariffs mean that you have to have absolute free movement of people.
So if everyone stayed in India and didn’t leave, how is India different than North Korea. How would India be different than China locking it’s citizens in apartment complexes. It’s a dangerous line of thought to limit freedom of movement. Indians have always traveled and helped grow trade for India. The brown sepoy conundrum is a recent phenomenon. Cholas wEre immigrants to South East Asia.

Indians traveled and established trade relations with Rome.

engaging the world is important and the diaspora is important in leading that engagement. A few bad apples doesn’t represent all Indian diaspora. Indians need to stick together, and indulging in anti-immigration rhetoric is counter productive. It’s the same logic that Kashmiri Hindus rejected Muslims who wanted to convert back and the eventually were booted out when they became a minority. Unless Indians, support their own kin abroad, we won’t be a race that people respect but instead they will be focused on exploiting us

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
One of the very balanced articles surprisingly coming out of WSJ. It takes into account neutral American and Indian interests and the challenges in accommodating both. American interest to maintain power of balance in Eurasia is a continuous 500 year old thought process from Anglo days. Indian Hindu identity is under threat from Abrahamics.

Putin’s Ukraine War Roils U.S.-India Ties
Policies that drive Russia closer to China and Pakistan aren’t in New Delhi’s interests.

The headlines focused on Europe last week as Russia regrouped for another brutal assault on Ukraine, but the Indo-Pacific is also heating up. Kurt Campbell, senior Asia policy maker at the National Security Council, planned a trip to the Solomon Islands to stave off a potential Chinese diplomatic coup, while President Biden added a virtual meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi even as Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin prepared for in-person meetings with their Indian counterparts. In the long run, both sets of meetings could change world politics more than the struggle in Ukraine.
The Solomon Islands are a nation in the Pacific between Australia and Hawaii that includes six larger islands and almost 1,000 small ones. That strategic location made it the scene of some of the most bitter fighting in World War II. Instability has been more the rule than the exception since the islands gained independence in 1978. The roughly 700,000 inhabitants speak 80 different languages. The islands hold significant mineral deposits, and the surrounding waters offer rich fishing prospects, but continuing unrest along with pervasive corruption has discouraged foreign investment. The most recent round of rioting, in November 2021, ended only after Australian troops arrived
Until 2019, the Solomon Islands maintained diplomatic relations with Taiwan. Last month, news broke that the Solomon Islands and Beijing had drafted a security agreement that could allow Chinese military forces onto the islands. The complicated politics of tiny Pacific island nations are less attention-grabbing than missile strikes in the Donbas, but keeping the Western Pacific aligned with Washington might matter more to our future security than the outcome of Vladimir Putin’s war.
The high-level meetings between top U.S. and Indian policy makers are even more critical. The war in Ukraine has strengthened the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. The effect on America’s relations with India has been more complicated. India has a long history of close military ties with Russia, and many Indian weapons systems today depend on Russian spare parts. Many Indians resent American lectures on India’s quest for cheap Russian oil as NATO members continue to subsidize Mr. Putin’s war machine by importing as much oil and gas as he is willing to ship.

While India and the U.S. have strengthened their bond over shared concerns about a rising China, they view that problem through different lenses. Americans look at their competition with China through the lens of global politics. Maintaining a balance of power in Eurasia has been a core concept of Anglo-American strategic thought since Elizabeth Tudor fought off the Spanish Armada in 1588. Americans instinctively see the “limitless friendship” between Mr. Putin’s Russia and Xi Jinping’s China as a geopolitical threat to the global balance of power and see India as a valuable part of a counter-coalition

While India and the U.S. have strengthened their bond over shared concerns about a rising China, they view that problem through different lenses. Americans look at their competition with China through the lens of global politics. Maintaining a balance of power in Eurasia has been a core concept of Anglo-American strategic thought since Elizabeth Tudor fought off the Spanish Armada in 1588. Americans instinctively see the “limitless friendship” between Mr. Putin’s Russia and Xi Jinping’s China as a geopolitical threat to the global balance of power and see India as a valuable part of a counter-coalition.

Indians see things through a South Asian regional lens, and from that perspective, things aren’t looking good. A victory for the Taliban in Afghanistan, instability in Pakistan even as its relations with China deepen, civil war in Myanmar, a major political crisis in Sri Lanka, and China’s busily building up its forces on India’s northern and northeastern boundaries—this is not the kind of world that India wants.
Worse, from an Indian perspective, American policy isn’t helping. The U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan effectively strengthened Pakistan at India’s expense and suggested that Team Biden doesn’t see Indian security as a major concern. American attempts to isolate and punish Myanmar’s junta, however morally inspiring, appear to some in Delhi to be making a bad situation worse and creating opportunities for China.

Whatever Indians think of Mr. Putin, New Delhi sees Moscow as a valuable source of weapons, an indispensable partner in Afghanistan, and, if not driven into China’s arms, a valuable counterweight to Chinese power in Central Asia and beyond. Western policies intended to weaken and impoverish Russia that drive it deeper into alliance with China, do not, many in New Delhi believe, serve India’s interests well.
There’s more. The Biden administration casts its global strategy around a struggle between enlightened liberal democracy and the nonliberal world. India’s Hindu nationalists are not enlisting in that crusade. They want to defend India’s Hindu identity, under threat in their view both from proselytizing monotheistic religions like Islam and Christianity and from a Western liberal ideology that seeks to transform communal and gender relations around the world. The more ideological Americans get about their foreign policy, the more difficult the U.S.-India relationship is likely to become.
The pivot to Asia is about more than moving military assets around on the map. To succeed in the Indo-Pacific, the U.S. must learn to incorporate the outlook of great powers like India into its thinking, even as it gives priority to the stability and friendship of small but strategic states like the Solomon Islands.

Kumata

Country flag
So if everyone stayed in India and didn’t leave, how is India different than North Korea. How would India be different than China locking it’s citizens in apartment complexes. It’s a dangerous line of thought to limit freedom of movement. Indians have always traveled and helped grow trade for India. The brown sepoy conundrum is a recent phenomenon. Cholas wEre immigrants to South East Asia.
Freedom of moment across border & immigration are 2 different topics . Pls do not mix both.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Who said there's an excuse for slavery? It is a stain and should always be used by nations to remind the USA whenever it opens its mouth to lecture others on hooman rights.

The pertinent points are simple:

1) There Is No Single Group Clearly Responsible For The Crime of Slavery: Black Africans and Arabs were responsible for enslaving the ancestors of African-Americans. There were 3,000 black slaveowners in the ante-bellum United States. Almost all blacks who came to America after 1965 were descendants of the slavers who sold their own fellow blacks to whites as slaves. Why is that history forgotten and only a specific history remembered?

2) There Is No One Group That benefited Exclusively from its Fruits: The claim for reparations is premised on the false assumption that only whites have benefited from slavery. If slave labor created Wealth for Americans, then obviously it has created wealth for black Americans as well, including the descendants of slaves. The GNP of black America is so large that it makes the African-American community the 10th most prosperous "nation in the world. American blacks on average enjoy per capita incomes in the range of twenty to fifty times that of blacks living in any of the African nations from which they were kidnapped.

3) The two great waves of American immigration occurred after 1880 and then after 1960. And yet Vietnamese boat people, Indians Russian refuseniks, Iranian refugees and Armenian victims of the Turkish persecution, Mexicans Greeks, or Polish, Hungarian, Cambodian and Korean victims of Communism have arrived in America and flourished. Is there no racism against them?

4) As has already been pointed out, during the slavery era, many blacks were free men or slave-owners themselves, yet the reparations claimants make no distinction between the roles blacks actually played in the injustice itself. The black middle-class in America is a prosperous community that is now larger in absolute terms than the black underclass.

Does its existence not suggest that economic adversity is the result of failures of individval character rather than a slave system that ceased to exist well over a century ago? West Indian blacks in America are also descended from slaves but their average incomes are equivalent to the average incomes of whites (and nearly 25% higher than the average incomes of American born blacks).

How is it that slavery adversely affected one large group of descendants but not the other?

5) To focus the social passions of African-Americans on what some Americans may have done to their ancestors fifty or a hundred and fifty years agc is to burden them with a crippling sense of victim-hood.

6) Since the passage of the Civil Rights Acts and the advent of the Great Society in 1965, trillions of dollars in transfer payments have been made to African-Americans in the form of welfare benefits and racial preferences in contracts, job placements and educational admissions)—all under the rationale of redressing historic racial grievances.

If trillion dollar restitutions and a wholesale rewriting of American law (in order to accommodate racial preferences) for African-Americans is not enough to achieve a "healing", what will?

As for CIA selling drugs to blacks, 100% true. Which is why I fucking despise the CIA glowies and every part of the American deep state and government.

As far as gangster rap music about murdering people, sleeping with whores and other such shit is concerned, don't see how that helps the point. Rap, after all, is bad poetry executed by people who can't sing or play.

As for medals and shit, they do it for themselves, not America. Blacks see themselves as distinct from America, which is why they take the knee, don't sing or stand for the anthem, like we saw with that one female athlete in the Olympics. Which, to be honest, is fine, I don't care about it. Death to America.

As for why Indians should care about this......uhhhhh, because it's the truth? Why would you choose to live in ignorance and believe something false?

But also if you think the BLM and others are allies or friend of ours, you couldn't be more wrong. There's a visceral hatred for Indians and Asians amongst both the Blacks and the whites in USA. Read up on 1992 Rodney King and of course most recently, 2020 Summer of Love riots.

So don't be so hasty forming bonds of camaraderie thinking that we can somehow be friends with them. The injustices and oppression blacks face can and should be heralded to shut up Americunts when they lecture us on hooman rights bullshit. But don't get so caught up on it that you forget actual history.
Indians don't need to care about other races and ethnicities.we only need to care about advancing our interests collectively and if knowing the truth is beneficial to us in that pursuit,then we must seek it.

I don't know why people believe in the fiction that is humanity or human rights.if you have the power,you will prevail.so always remain power hungry and believe in power.

Tomorrow,if we are in war or in a trade dispute,it will be our collective power that will determine the outcome.human rights means dog shit when it can't be used to develop our country and increase ones quality of life.

srevster

Country flag
Arre baba, who said that people should be forced to stay here? If you want to leave India, then you can, who's stopping you? Why are you bringing up these irrelevant strawmans?

The point was at no point of time in world history has the fact that you buy and sell goods from each other free of tariffs mean that you have to have absolute free movement of people. That is a simple fact, and you haven't explained that. You want to immigrate, sure go for it. But immigration is not some necessary prerequisite for trade.

Trade can very well be carried out without large-scale immigration.

And what do you mean when you say Kashmiri Hindus rejected Muslims who wanted to convert back? When did that happen, you got any sources for that?

Immigrants are anyway, right now seen as inferior and are discriminated against by the rest of Americans. They see them as garbage, and consider themselves superior as was evident by that whore Professor spouting her crap about how India is a shithole.
Who cares how they see you if you make more money than them and run the country

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles