India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No resistance at 150? Kahaan jaa raha hai Pakistani rupaya?
Paki media is promoting that 170-180 is the right exchange rate....

I suspect rich paki chaps are promoting this to profit on exchange rates when the rate stabilises at 170-180... most paki rich chaps do not keep their money with their country.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
200 will come and go without resistance.
I have my doubts. If PKR goes near 180, the army will order govt pull out of IMF program and they'll bring it back to a fix position. But then FATF will black list them and IMF will demand instant loan repayments with Uncle Sam on it's back. They'll have no source of money other than their "brothers" and "best friend".
But let's say PA didn't interfere and let the PKR go in free fall, then what ?
What do we do then ? Will we strike conventionally or will we use proxy's to break apart Balochistan and Sindh ?
My question is, how long do we have to wait before we start our game ? What will be the indicators ? And how much can we gain practically ?

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I have my doubts. If PKR goes near 180, the army will order govt pull out of IMF program and they'll bring it back to a fix position. But then FATF will black list them and IMF will demand instant loan repayments with Uncle Sam on it's back. They'll have no source of money other than their "brothers" and "best friend".
What do we do then ? Will we strike conventionally or will we use proxy's to break apart Balochistan and Sindh ?
My question is, how long do we have to wait before we start our game ? What will be the indicators ? And how much can we gain practically ?
I think we are already planning the endgame here, and will proceed with action maybe a year or two from now, regardless of their economic condition. The govt had postponed it post Balakot due to the election, and imo we need some more military hardware. On top of this we need to start decapitating the 5th estate inside. The pakis know whats coming which is why they're completely panicking over Modi getting re-elected.

Proxies in balochistan and even KPK will only sap some of their resources but they themselves can't take back their territory from pakjab. I think we will do a series of deep military strikes against their major military assets. But breaking pakistan completely can only happen when we're very sure about our BMD.

Enquirer

This hoopla about Paki's interference in currency manipulation is a little over blown especially given the prevailing situation of Paki economy!

Pakis used to borrow about $8 BILLION annually from outside just to buy dollars in free market - in an attempt to keep their Rupee strong!!

Pakis just don't have that kind of money anymore, and won't have it in the near future to meddle with the currency market! At best they might want to infuse atmost a billion .......but cannot infuse $8 billion anymore to keep the currency at the level they had wanted. As such the Paki Rupee has been falling for months - even though the IMF program hasn't even started.

Net-net even if Pakis pull out of IMF program their currency will attain a value almost close to free-floated one.

The tussle/negotiation with IMF to retain their right to manipulate is merely symbolic one at this time (given how 'kangaal' Pakis are with regard to their ability to buy dollars in free market!).

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
No resistance at 150? Kahaan jaa raha hai Pakistani rupaya?
IT IS IN FREEFALL MODE NOW. Do not try to predict support etc. When we elected modi and modi started doing reform, these porkies thought that some one will change their destiny too. They fixed Nawaz in a false case and made this play boy Imran their PM. When Nawaz ousted, PKR was 103 against usd which is 154 now. This is a 50pc fall. Porki awam will pay for their idiocy. They had the best choice in Nawaz but they thought some play boy like Imran will take them ahead of India. idiot porki awam do not know that they are a spoiled nation and not good for anything except talking big mouth and promoting terrorism. The height of idiocy is that they still think that they can be a leading nation. They are totally unaware of what a struggle a nation need to undergo to be a developed nation. They live in their fantasy world and unwilling to change. If somebody point out truth, porkis declare them US or Indian agent in no time. They have a worse future destined for them and they are rushing to meet it.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
IT IS IN FREEFALL MODE NOW. Do not try to predict support etc. When we elected modi and modi started doing reform, these porkies thought that some one will change their destiny too. They fixed Nawaz in a false case and made this play boy Imran their PM. When Nawaz ousted, PKR was 103 against usd which is 154 now. This is a 50pc fall. Porki awam will pay for their idiocy. They had the best choice in Nawaz but they thought some play boy like Imran will take them ahead of India. idiot porki awam do not know that they are a spoiled nation and not good for anything except talking big mouth and promoting terrorism. The height of idiocy is that they still think that they can be a leading nation. They are totally unaware of what a struggle a nation need to undergo to be a developed nation. They live in their fantasy world and unwilling to change. If somebody point out truth, porkis declare them US or Indian agent in no time. They have a worse future destined for them and they are rushing to meet it.
It is a good thing we have a well-fenced border with Pakistan. I do not want to see bhookha-nanga Pakistanis streaming into India when the state collapses(seems like a matter of time now)

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Everyone!

Do remember to troll Aussies (especially the idiots from Australian Strategic Policy institute that said shit about Balakot strike....claiming that Indians didn't know to feed GPS coordinates correctly into the missile) on May 23rd when the Indian election exit polls are proven correct!

Aussies got ALL 56 exit polls wrong!!!
These are developed nations with stupid people. Actually we should send some Smart Gujju business to capture their economy.

Illusive

Country flag
How do we trigger hyper inflation? not unless pakis keep printing more money. There is a point where it would get stable, let's say 200.

They might even altogether drop rupee for yaun or dollar in case of hyper inflation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
How do we trigger hyper inflation? not unless pakis keep printing more money. There is a point where it would get stable, let's say 200.

They might even altogether drop rupee for yaun or dollar in case of hyper inflation.
Identify Pakistani exports, and give incentive to indian industry to lower prices of those exports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles