Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Fear of
@IAF_MCC
Pakistan Airforce shifted its F-16 squadron from Sargodha Airbase to an unknown airbase after getting intelligence input that IAF may target this squadron between 19 May to 22 May We should praise ISI for giving specific input 2 Pak & chance 4 laughing 2 us.

Balakot air strike: Pakistan still wary about safety of its F-16 assets Read
@ANI
story | (link: https://www.aninews.in/news/national/general-news/balakot-air-strike-pakistan-still-wary-about-safety-of-its-f-16-assets20190518195107/) aninews.in/news/national/…

This article says,
PeeAF taken out its f16s from its home bases and has deployed them at their satellite fields in a scattered manner,to avoid major losses "if" our IAF attacks.

Someone must have told them,

"Abhi" aa raha hoon wapas...
Pakis knows fully well that Indian elections saved their tiny arse being exposed to the world. They also know their minions are out of control and not satisfied with cosmetic ops of 27 Feb. So a terrorist attack may be imminent.

IAF is eager to settle score. They are itching to fire their barrage of r-73s and AWACS killer BVRs.

This time su 30 mki, mig 29 upg and mirage 2000 will be out for blood with full authorization to fire at will. F 16s are no match for one on one with IAF, JF 17 bandars will drop like DJI drones.

Let paki shift their F16 further. I want them knocked out of sky while su 30s perform cobra maneuvers to get at 6 of f16.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I am telling you guys, Pakistan is on for a good upcoming beating. IAF is baying for blood and the other two arms are fully prepared as well. IAF has full confidence in its abilities, and after Abhinandan chased PAF jets and shot down their frontline jet with Mig-21 Bison, got IAF giggling.

Abhinandan getting captured and the upcoming election fiasco forced IAF to temporarily swallow their anger. So, after the election, expect a short intensive war between India and Pakistan. Whole Pakistani Airforce and Navy will be wiped out.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kekra-1: Exxon Mobil all set to pack up and leave

Oil, gas reserves not found off Karachi coast: PM's aide Nadeem Babar

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha
My enlightened position remains, the only oil ever to be found in Pakistan is in Lahori food :/(of course,no tamatar)

18th drilling attempt:pound: fails to find oil, gas reserves off Pakistan shore
The Express Tribune

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiV5fnuz6XiAhUMf30KHc4qACsQzPwBCAM&url=https://tribune.com.pk/story/1975799/2-18th-drilling-attempt-fails-find-oil-gas-reserves-off-pakistan-shore/&psig=AOvVaw07snrDgRB5xh6bOoyc-zjH&ust=1558287614423200

sorcerer

Country flag

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Pakis have scattered their F16s ,I say it again a decapitating preemptive missile strike of paki forces will make everything much simple or it boils down to if modi gets elected what will be his next move regarding bakistan ?

Deathstar

Country flag
We need to bust their JF17 myth , they pride on it as if its equivalent to a F22

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakis have scattered their F16s ,I say it again a decapitating preemptive missile strike of paki forces will make everything much simple or it boils down to if modi gets elected what will be his next move regarding bakistan ?
bangistan....................... what else!

Enquirer

garg_bharat

Country flag
Kekra-1: Exxon Mobil all set to pack up and leave

Oil, gas reserves not found off Karachi coast: PM's aide Nadeem Babar

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha
I have told this countless times in comment section of youtube (videos made by fans of Imran Khan) that their is no oil in Pakistan. The geography of Pakistan and India rule out large reserves of oil.

However Bharat is a resource rich land. Oil is not everything. This land gives and keeps on giving.

Pakistan is set on a course of bankruptcy. I think bankruptcy will be declared sometime this year (2019).

garg_bharat

Country flag

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.
Look at these Jawans. These are no longer well built. I would say average; no different from Indians in physique.
Shortage of money is showing up in every walk of Pakistani life.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I have told this countless times in comment section of youtube (videos made by fans of Imran Khan) that their is no oil in Pakistan. The geography of Pakistan and India rule out large reserves of oil.

However Bharat is a resource rich land. Oil is not everything. This land gives and keeps on giving.

Pakistan is set on a course of bankruptcy. I think bankruptcy will be declared sometime this year (2019).
India has oil and gas reserves, which are found in krishna - Godavari basin, Gujarat and Rajasthan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles