India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
AL Bakistanis are miffed and frustrated firstly the new wave of attacks and losses against pakjabi forces in LoC and elsewhere and the pakistan failed state theory has been proved time and again right ,america and it's allies bailing them out for now but one thing is for sure the endgame of porkistan is coming very soon ,soon enough they sense it.
D0jP5fhU4AA59vG.jpeg

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I had no idea my son would decide to join militancy: Ashraf Sehrai, interim chairman of Geelani’s party
"Easiest and most democratic way to resolve the Kashmir issue is through internationally acknowledged right to self-determination of people of J&K," Sehrai said.
By Hakeem Irfan, ET Bureau | Updated: Apr 02, 2018, 10.57 AM IST
View in App

BCCL
"Freedom movements based on principles, morals, rights and historical reality don’t have deadlines," Sehrai said.
Muhammad Ashraf Sehrai, 72, who was recently appointed as interim chairman of separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani’s political party, Tehreek-e-Hurriyat, told ET’s Hakeem Irfan in an interview that he had no idea that his son would join militancy. Edited excerpts:

Your son Junaid joined militant ranks few days after your ascension as Tehreek-i-Hurriyat chairman. Was it connected?I had no idea of my son’s decision. I was in office, when he left. Otherwise, also he rarely talked to me. If they (government) want to bracket the two events together to get an excuse to kill me, as would be the fate of my son now, let them do so. I am not afraid or scared.

Why do you think Junaid took the decision to join militancy?Today’s youth are born in conflict and cannot bear the humiliation of slavery anymore. They are sensitive and prefer dignified death over life in perpetual occupation. May be he saw me, Geelanisahab and others closely and realized that government of India was not ready to accept the reality and our struggle for Right to Self Determination. This may have forced him to think that he can play a role in different way.

Time to hunt these mercenaries who live posh lifestyle being on paki payroll

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
No one cares about these scums getting killed , sad thing is we lost a hero , only thing that matters is lives of our soldiers , i wish we conduct operation like Zarb e Azb in Kashmir using attack drones
Zarb e Azb was launched into mountenious and junge/ barren areas of North Waziristan and North-West Pakistan and other areas which has a rural mountainous terrain. Aerial attacks can be launched into a village or mountains with least amount of collateral damages. Stand off distances are also greater.

Kashmir valley is a typical urban / semi urban terrain. Here the encounter always is a contact battle. How can a commander think of launching a missile from a drone from 10 km away when his troops are all around the building / house.

There is least scope for aerial attacks in crowded urban terrain and contact battles.

Last edited:

Joker

Country flag
I had no idea my son would decide to join militancy: Ashraf Sehrai, interim chairman of Geelani’s party
"Easiest and most democratic way to resolve the Kashmir issue is through internationally acknowledged right to self-determination of people of J&K," Sehrai said.
By Hakeem Irfan, ET Bureau | Updated: Apr 02, 2018, 10.57 AM IST
View in App

BCCL
"Freedom movements based on principles, morals, rights and historical reality don’t have deadlines," Sehrai said.
Muhammad Ashraf Sehrai, 72, who was recently appointed as interim chairman of separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani’s political party, Tehreek-e-Hurriyat, told ET’s Hakeem Irfan in an interview that he had no idea that his son would join militancy. Edited excerpts:

Your son Junaid joined militant ranks few days after your ascension as Tehreek-i-Hurriyat chairman. Was it connected?I had no idea of my son’s decision. I was in office, when he left. Otherwise, also he rarely talked to me. If they (government) want to bracket the two events together to get an excuse to kill me, as would be the fate of my son now, let them do so. I am not afraid or scared.

Why do you think Junaid took the decision to join militancy?Today’s youth are born in conflict and cannot bear the humiliation of slavery anymore. They are sensitive and prefer dignified death over life in perpetual occupation. May be he saw me, Geelanisahab and others closely and realized that government of India was not ready to accept the reality and our struggle for Right to Self Determination. This may have forced him to think that he can play a role in different way.

Time to hunt these mercenaries who live posh lifestyle being on paki payroll
How many piglet does this khacchar have??
How can you not know that your own son was giving his ass for bacchabazi

neeraj_

I
For what? How is that going to change anything? Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar have both lost family members in Kashmir. I don't see them singing Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram. Punishing separatists according to Indian Constitution is needed, turning them into martyrs isn't.

Israel is destined to fight Palestinians till the end of this world. KGB for all its savviness and brutality lost the war to Afghans.

India is not supposed to do either. Kashmir didn't became global jihad for many reasons. One of them was calibrated response to violence. There are no tanks roaming around in the streets of Kashmir nor is IAF carpet bombing the villages. Not because we can't or shouldn't but because its a bad strategy.

Political problems demand political solution. Pakistan's repeated failure in East Pakistan, tribal areas, Balochistan and Kashmir taught us that much.

Gafoora has now issued an ultimatum to PTM, a non-violent movement which wants to solve issues within the confines of Pakistan constitution and I have my bucket of popcorn on standby.
Its a religious problem not political. It's an another fact though that Islam itself is politics.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Zarb e Azb was launched into mountenious and junge/ barren areas of North Waziristan and North-West Pakistan and other areas which has a rural mountainous terrain. Aerial attacks can be launched into a village or mountains with least amount of collateral damages. Stand off distances are also greater.

Kashmir valley is a typical urban / semi urban terrain. Here the encounter always is a contact battle. How can a commander think od launching a missile from a drone from 10 km away when his troops are all around the building / house.

There is least scope for aerial attacks in crowded urban terrain and contact battles.
Just one correction... collateral damage was heavy during Zara e azb.

PA destroyed all villages and towns where there was a militant presence. They absolutely flattened entire villages in some cases...

World don’t know much about it because they kicked out all journalists who tried to report on this...

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
We should atleast be brutal like Mossad or KGB and target families of these scums , eliminate SAS Geelanis daughter or seperatists children
The only three things these animals care about are their own "honor," their families' safety, and a proper Islamic burial w/ intact body to ensure they go to heaven. It's very difficult, if not outright impossible to win a war against them without targeting those.

Deathstar

Country flag
I have also read that seperatists children just do fake photo ops by holding weapons in their hands to fool local youth

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Well good decision by IAF. The design was not good to and we didn't dodge AMRAAM Su 30 completely jammed and disabled them reduced to ineffective toy
Pakis are fuming in every forum they can find regarding IAF patches. They expected India to treat Abhinandan as captured and defeated soldier but that's pakis way of looking at soldiers like rambo and that's why they leave their dead behind. Lal Topi Zahid hamid too was frustrated that Abhi being beaten by Abduls didn't cause any loss of morale on Indian side.

Pakis have wandered off too far from reality. And that has skewed their thought process.

Fact Check: DJ ISPR is not the only one okay with hiding losses, abandoning dead bodies and unceremonious burial of their KIAs, even regular Pakis promote this shamelessness.

See the comment section.

sthf

Country flag
I

Its a religious problem not political. It's an another fact though that Islam itself is politics.
It isn't though. Policy makers quite prudently made sure that it doesn't become one. The so called "Jihad" has been going on for 30 years. How many of the 20 crore Muslims from the rest of India took part in armed jihad in Kashmir? It is quite easy to join them. You don't have to cross borders, customs, immigration etc. Just hop on to Malwa Express and there is no one stopping you from reaching Kashmir.

Let me clarify it further. More Mallus have joined ISIS in last 2-3 years than head to Kashmir in last 30 years. You see the pattern here.

Before Burhan Wani was sent to his 72 hoors/markhors whatever, Operation Sadbhavana was in full swing. It was one of the many factors leading to almost zero local recruitment. 200+ local "youthias" joined militancy in 2018. In 2019 that number is 18 so far.

It is a political problem and shall remain one. Turning it into Gazwa-e-HInd is Lal Topi's wet dream not Indian policy.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Mounmohan was against giving military aid to Afghanistan because of secular logic of upsetting porkistan now modi govt is providing substantial military aid to our allies in the region ,a total of 8 mi 24 to be given to Afghan forces

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

#BREAKING: Third encounter of the day between terrorists and security forces begins in Hendew village of Shopian of South Kashmir. 2-3 terrorists believed to be trapped. J&K Police, Indian Army and CRPF on the job. Earlier encounters were also reported in Pulwama and Kupwara.

One pig killed as of now. 3rd Op today.

12arya

Country flag
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...n-army-tortured-him-for-40-hours-1977644.html

ISI picked IAF pilot Abhinandan from Pakistan Army, tortured him for 40 hours
Sources also revealed that before Abhinandan was moved to Rawalpindi by Pakistan's ISI operatives, he was treated well by the Pakistan Army.

Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman (File | PTI)

Within hours of his capture in the Pakistan Occupied territory, Wg. Cdr Abhinandan Varthaman was moved to Rawalpindi from Islamabad by the operatives of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) from the custody of the Pakistan Army.

He was kept in the interrogation cell for two days and was tortured by the ISI.

“Wg Cdr Abhinanadan Varthaman was moved to Rawalpindi from Islamabad within four to five hours from the Pakistan Army mess in Islamabad. This was revealed by him during his debriefing,” said Ministry sources on condition of anonymity.

On February 26, Wg Cdr Abhinandan Varthaman had chased Pakistan jets that had targeted Indian military installations. In the process, his jet was downed by the air defence guns of Pakistan and he was captured by the Pakistan Army

Sources in the Ministry informed that the ISI tortured him physically and mentally during questioning.

“He was put in a room with bright lights and blaring music. At every half-an-hour, a person walked in and thrashed him. Wg Cdr Abhinandan shared this information and much more during the debriefing,” the sources said.

Sources also revealed that before Abhinandan was moved to Rawalpindi, he was treated well by the Pakistan Army. He was offered tea at the Army Officers Mess, said the sources.

“The video sequence of him enjoying a cup of tea was taken in that Mess.”

Abhinandan added that the second video showing him praising the Pakistan Army is fake.

“I did not say any such things. It is not my voice and this can be verified by matching it to my voice.”

Abhinandan had to undergo an elaborate debriefing in order to follow the laid down exhaustive norms followed to obliterate any security, short term and long term, implications.

He was treated by the Neuro Department for mental trauma and the Opthalmology department after he was handed back to India after spending 58 hours in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles