India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

"Bandey de putt ban gaye ne bhenchod"

These mongrels only understand one language, the language of the kick on the balls.

With one strike India neutralized all the trainers and terror experts who had years of experience. It will take time for these snakes to gain some training and experience.

Indian must keep the plans ready and monitor to strike them again.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Two #Lashkar e Taiba terrorists are killed by security forces in an encounter in Hend Sitapura area of #Shopian, #Kashmir. One of them is an SPO turned terrorist Tariq who decamped with weapon on April last year. #LeT

Terrorist r frm LeT, identification- Basharat Ahmad of Nikloora Tariq Ahmad of Khasipora. Tariq, an SPO turned Terrorist.Tariq had decamped with his service rifle on 26th April last year from Police Post Pakherpora where he was posted. Official Confirmation Awaited.

Sunday special,two porks halaled:shoot:

Raziel

A new video has emerged purportedly of downed F-16 shared by one mango abdul for teasing Indians on downed Sukhoi.

Experts please have a look and comment whether there are some clues?

Enquirer

A new video has emerged purportedly of downed F-16 shared by one mango abdul for teasing Indians on downed Sukhoi.

Experts please have a look and comment whether there are some clues?

That's the IAF's Mi-17 that crashed inside Kashmir.

Folks! Please understand the context of the tweet before posting here. I see a lot of Paki posts intending to insult India making their way to this forum!!!!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
There is also the theory that were it not for gujral... Who dismantled RAW operations in Pakistan... there was no way that kargil would have happened. Kargil was an intelligence failure ... And the seeds of that failure were sown by the traitor gujral... I feel that a constitutional amendment must be passed that ... It is treason to dismantle India's intelligence operations in Pakistan..
Gujral was but a manifestation of a strong lobby and a thinking that Indian agencies and Indian forces must not be allowed to gain strength in influencing Indian strategic policies.

I really do not know how much of that Nehruvian fear emanates from the examples of agencies like ISI and Pakistani Army dominating Pakistani polity, but the fear does exist. This was largely demonstrated in Indian fiasco in Sri Lanka, post conflict negotiations of 1948, 1965,1971 and Kargil. We have also seen the same at Sharmal Sheikh, Saffron Terrorism tirades and attempt at Siachen surrender. In order to keep themselves on driver's seat, the Indian elites and bureaucracy would not mind settling for a position that is disadvantageous to the Country rather than conceding some space to Indian forces and agencies.

It is a matter of deep concern that the same lobby tried their best in denying Indian Army a capability to launch cold war strategies. No procurements, massive deficiencies, no approvals and developing a counter narrative was surprising.

However, the same people do not mind even in misusing those same agencies for their domestic political gains.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan, FATF teams to meet in Sri Lanka May 13

A meeting between Pakistan and the FATF team has been scheduled on May 13 in Sri Lanka to discuss the implementation of the financial regulator’s recommendations to Pakistan.

Raziel

That's the IAF's Mi-17 that crashed inside Kashmir.

Folks! Please understand the context of the tweet before posting here. I see a lot of Paki posts intending to insult India making their way to this forum!!!!
Thank you Sir for debunking the video.

I'm no expert and hence forwarded this for review because I thought that videos such as this would hold a clue for which we have dedicated a lot of time on this forum. Littering the forum is not my intention.

Please advise me, if I get a video which I suspect to be useful in our quest, should I post in this forum for expert view, or should I refrain from it? I'd do whatever the experts opine.

sorcerer

Country flag
In the Mahabharata , when Yudhishtira tells about his desire to be a king, Krishna tells him to do something awejome like killing the mighty Jarasandh before organising the Rajasuya or coronation ceremony.

Surgical strikes happened ..Balakot happened

Only then will they respect your kingship and acknowledge your sovereignty.” Before a man is promoted to a senior position, it is critical that he be accepted by his peer group — the other kings.

Enquirer

Could you elaborate ?

If so, I am very sad to hear the residents cheer...
Nothing to elaborate.
That video was posted by several Kashmiris claiming it to be the helo crash with dead IAF personnel (almost minutes after the crash)...longer versions of the footage (available on SM) clearly reveals the facts.

Enquirer

Thank you Sir for debunking the video.

I'm no expert and hence forwarded this for review because I thought that videos such as this would hold a clue for which we have dedicated a lot of time on this forum. Littering the forum is not my intention.

Please advise me, if I get a video which I suspect to be useful in our quest, should I post in this forum for expert view, or should I refrain from it? I'd do whatever the experts opine.
No worries!
That video was circulated a lot in the initial days of the incident.
My advise still stands....just check the context of the tweet.

Kchontha

Country flag
What did Israelis do to their enemies? They just hunt them down to every nook and corner of the world and systematically eliminated all of them one by one. The world watch it in awe. In it Israelis intelligence played a very paramount roles. India should follow this. Hunt the hunt the ajhars, ibrahims etc etc......

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan terror attack highlights risks Chinese firms face in country

Four hotel workers and a member of the Pakistani navy were killed and the three attackers were also shot dead by Pakistani troops.

One paki sea Crow culled!

sorcerer

Country flag
US sanctions could force Pakistan to ditch ‘Peace pipeline’ project with Iran

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Imran Khan jinxed all oil related projects in pakistan.
he was going blah blah blah on this pipeline in the media

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Breaking: TBP is receiving reports from multiple sources that Gwadar attack is still underway, contrary to earlier Pakistani state reports that claimed the operation is over.

Breaking: There are also reports, which put the number of casualties much higher than Pakistani state version. #GwadarPCUnderAttack #Gwadar

Breaking: If the recent reports are true than PC Hotel has been under control of BLA Majeed Brigade for nearly 24 hours now. Gwadar is a highly militarised zone and vital part of OBOR’s subproject CPEC. #China #Gwadar

Looks like gayfoora downplaying the whole incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles