India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkkgp

Country flag
Unpopular opinion: But I think India shouldn't undertake any major offensive against Pakistan before 2021 until and unless we have Rafales & S-400 fully operational. Because otherwise we will be pretty much going in for a war of attrition. Makes no sense. By 2021 we will have the comprehensive Air Power superiority to totally humiliate Pakistanis.

It isn't wise to go in for action without adequate preps. Till then we should rely upon economic strangulation and sub-conventional warfare.
We should pray that the PA takes some major military action against the PTM. That should set things rolling!

mystic avatar

we still have comprehensive air power superiority provided we use full force , Pak air force won't last more than a few days .
What we should be gunning for is a comprehensive plan to destroy or capture paki nukes ,if we are able to cripple paki nuke threat ,then we can just bomb the shit out of paki infra and jehadi population citing terrorism and turn it into Syria with Baloch as allies.
And plz don't say a stable Pak is better than unstable Pak citing refugee crisis ,as I said we need to do what British tried to do to us , artificial Bengal feminine etc ,destroy the Paki Islamic population ,Indian muzzies will automatically become secular for a couple of decades.
We should have a plan just like chinese or west who use their might to take over areas with resources, only that's how you become rich and powerful not by following non violence / sicular chutiyapa invented by people who are worst religious bigots and colonizers.
With help of Israel and maybe US can we preemptively strike Pakistani missile silos and other nuke facilities and completely denuclearize pakis? or it would be too risky?

garg_bharat

Country flag
Unpopular opinion: But I think India shouldn't undertake any major offensive against Pakistan before 2021 until and unless we have Rafales & S-400 fully operational. Because otherwise we will be pretty much going in for a war of attrition. Makes no sense. By 2021 we will have the comprehensive Air Power superiority to totally humiliate Pakistanis.

It isn't wise to go in for action without adequate preps. Till then we should rely upon economic strangulation and sub-conventional warfare.
We should pray that the PA takes some major military action against the PTM. That should set things rolling!
Wars come unannounced. You cannot choose a "time".

War may happen tomorrow or may not happen even in next 10 years.

You fight with what you have.

dkkgp

Country flag
Wars come unannounced. You cannot choose a "time".

War may happen tomorrow or may not happen even in the next 10 years.

You fight with what you have.
I was talking about the case of India taking the initiative, not cases where war is imposed upon us. You can pretty much control when you will take the initiative.

dkkgp

Country flag
we still have comprehensive air power superiority provided we use full force , Pak air force won't last more than a few days .
What we should be gunning for is a comprehensive plan to destroy or capture paki nukes ,if we are able to cripple paki nuke threat ,then we can just bomb the shit out of paki infra and jehadi population citing terrorism and turn it into Syria with Baloch as allies.
And plz don't say a stable Pak is better than unstable Pak citing refugee crisis ,as I said we need to do what British tried to do to us , artificial Bengal feminine etc ,destroy the Paki Islamic population ,Indian muzzies will automatically become secular for a couple of decades.
We should have a plan just like chinese or west who use their might to take over areas with resources, only that's how you become rich and powerful not by following non violence / sicular chutiyapa invented by people who are worst religious bigots and colonizers.
Ya, true we do have superiority. But I was talking about short-lived skirmishes like the Feb 27 types. There India would need more asymmetry for a guaranteed humiliation of Pakistanis.

Enquirer

Pakistan expresses concern over Indian minister's FATF remarks

India 'politicising' FATF proceedings against Pakistan: Pak Foreign Office

(my theory) looks like we have enough support in FATF and pigs know this thats why they are crying.
India/US gave China the FATF vice-presidency in return for gray listing Pakis.
Not sure if they'll play ball for blacklisting.
Still an interesting proposition nevertheless. If any, love the fear in Pakis eyes........yeh dar accha hai :)

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
what is confidence of indian muzzies?
Ans: Pakistan.....make pakis bow to us...as you said indian muzzies will trun secular to survive...but first we need to clean this leftie scum...

garg_bharat

Country flag
I was talking about the case of India taking the initiative, not cases where war is imposed upon us. You can pretty much control when you will take the initiative.
India cannot initiate a war. Not possible. The Indian military will not play along.

Unfortunately our bureaucracy is remarkably peacenik.

But you never know about Paki. Let us see if FATF makes them mad enough.

Raziel

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
As Indians watch Uri, time for Army to talk about other daring and unsung operations
The Indian Army should set the record straight on several unrecognised military operations.

https://theprint.in/opinion/as-indi...ut-other-daring-and-unsung-operations/182638/
Hybrid Warfare includes Propaganda, psychological and ideological warfare.
Look at it this way - repeated public pronouncements, discussions, disinformation etc about surgical strike and related issues has created a tough situations for Pakistani Armed Forces, their ISI, their govt and the society at large.
It has effected their national morale - that is what the objective should be, to weaken the national morale.
It internationalised the issue and brought back "Terrorism" to international focus and pushed back "kashmir" as an issue.
It led to added support to declare Mahsood Azhar as international terrorist and weakened Chinese position.

In recent times, has any one action been able to achieve so many objectives by a single action ?
So, "how is the josh" ?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
War was already declared by pakis on 27 Feb when they tried to kill our high ranking Indian army officers in brigade headquarters. I don't know if it's true or not but pakis claim bipin survived the attack.

BJP decided not to escalate further due to elections and I guess armed forces too want BJP in power so they postponed the response.

We may think passively on online forums but soldiers in armed forces are stubborn and full of pride. They can't stand a weak, bankrupt nation like Pakistan having an army that surrenders within 2 weeks of war to get away after attempting to kill leadership of army.

What pakis unsuccessfully tried to do on 27 Feb far eclipses Pulwama when it comes to audacity. All this preparation is for when BJP comes back in power and no DJ ISPR can spin their public humiliation to win.

Sorry to say this but after Pakistan became first nuclear armed nation to be bombed by another nuclear armed nation then India became second nuclear armed nation to be bombed by another nuclear armed nation.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

mayfair

Sorry to say this but after Pakistan became first nuclear armed nation to be bombed by another nuclear armed nation then India became second nuclear armed nation to be bombed by another nuclear armed nation.
That's plain rubbish. Launching failed unexploding bombs from within own territory and then turning tail against a numerically smaller foe is not called bombing in any book. Except perhaps Pindi Chana fool's.

Haldiram

Country flag
With help of Israel and maybe US can we preemptively strike Pakistani missile silos and other nuke facilities and completely denuclearize pakis? or it would be too risky?
I am pretty sure, the moment Pakistan got nukes, India must have started considering this option, even with the potential fallout. They're not going to say it out loud, but from a realpolitik perspective, it seems a veritable option to do a preemptive strike and risk a radioactive leakage inside Pakistan, than waiting for them to hit us and then execute our massive strike. Israeli PM has publicly admitted to the US having bunker busters that go deeper than conventional munitions. Whether we would require to borrow them, or whether we have something like that of our own is to be seen (I feel we have our own).

sorcerer

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles