India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan's finance minister steps down ahead of IMF deal
Pakistan's finance minister Asad Umar has stepped down from cabinet, he announced Thursday, ahead of securing a crucial bailout deal with the International Monetary Fund.

that means..IMF deal is busted..which also means china will bankroll pakistan and take what they want..
made in pakistan...harvested in china kidneys and liver...marketed by PRC

Tuco

Country flag
#BRAS claimed responsibility on attack which killiled invaders #Pakistan defence personals including ISI agents pimping girls to the #Chinese. #Balochistan in verge of freedom from brutality and human rights violation of #PakistanArmy soon.Earlier today freedom fighters killed 15
Just for fun, since few of them bakis have started accusing India. Will they have balls to do what IAF did. Ask bakis where ever u come across them.

sorcerer

Country flag
paki attack on Indian civilian..
Punjab: Pakistani ranger crosses into Indian side, thrashes farmer working in his field

Pathankot: A farmer was assaulted in a border village Khudaipur in Bamiyal town in Pathankot district of Punjab. It is suspected that a Pakistani ranger assaulted the farmer after entering the Indian border on the zero line in Khudaipur.

According to the information, the farmer was working in his fields. The accused came and tried to drag the farmer towards the Pakistan border. When the farmer raised an alarm, the people working in the nearby fields rushed to save him but by then the accused had fled and entered Pakistan side.

Farmer Sukhbir Singh Lakkha has lodged a complaint at the Bamiyan police post. He said that at about 10.30am, a person came from behind and started thrashing him. He tried to forcibly drag her towards the Pakistan border.

Sukhbir said that the accused beat him for 2-3 minutes and he also beat the accused in self-defense. He saw three other people standing on the Pakistani side in civil dress. One of them had a rifle in his hand.

Listening to the commotion, some other farmers working in the nearby farm reached the spot. The accused pushed Sukhbir and fled to Pakistan side.

Sukhbir has expressed apprehension that this could be the work of a Pakistani Ranger. He said this is the first such incident in the area.

After this villagers raised slogans against Pakistan. The village sarpanch Ranjeet Singh said that whenever farmers go to the fields across the drain, the security forces do not stay with them. This is the reason why such incidents happen.

https://dbpost.com/punjab-pakistani...an-side-thrashes-farmer-working-in-his-field/

sorcerer

Country flag
75% Pakistanis do not read books: Poll
LAHORE: According to a recent survey carried out by Gallup and Gilani Pakistan, 3 in 4 Pakistanis (75%) claim not to read any books at all; only 9% are avid readers.

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, “How many hours do you spend in a day reading books (course books, religious books, novels, magazines, poetry, etc.)?”

In response, 16% said that they spend an hour in a day reading books, 3% said 2 hours, 2% said 3 hours, 2% said 4 hours, 2% said more than 4 hours, and a staggering 75% said they did not spend any time reading any kind of book.

The study was released by Gilani Research Foundation and carried out by Gallup and Gilani Pakistan, the Pakistani affiliate of Gallup International.

The recent survey was carried out among a sample of 1,178 men and women in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country, during 23 February – 03 March 2019. The error margin is estimated to be approximately ± 2-3 per cent at the 95% confidence level.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...d-readers-a-nationally-representative-sample/

No wonder the pakis are idiots..and we have the paki idiots getting rabid on the forum cuz of sheer ignorance

ONLY 9% read in pakistan :D

spread the word..the world should know this.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
#BRAS claimed responsibility on attack which killiled invaders #Pakistan defence personals including ISI agents pimping girls to the #Chinese. #Balochistan in verge of freedom from brutality and human rights violation of #PakistanArmy soon.Earlier today freedom fighters killed 15
Our favourite Christine Fair does not approve of the today s incident by BRAS. She also thinks India supporting Baloch is not a good idea. :hmm:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Punjab: Pakistani ranger crosses into Indian side, thrashes farmer working in his field

Pathankot: A farmer was assaulted in a border village Khudaipur in Bamiyal town in Pathankot district of Punjab. It is suspected that a Pakistani ranger assaulted the farmer after entering the Indian border on the zero line in Khudaipur.

According to the information, the farmer was working in his fields. The accused came and tried to drag the farmer towards the Pakistan border. When the farmer raised an alarm, the people working in the nearby fields rushed to save him but by then the accused had fled and entered Pakistan side.

Farmer Sukhbir Singh Lakkha has lodged a complaint at the Bamiyan police post. He said that at about 10.30am, a person came from behind and started thrashing him. He tried to forcibly drag her towards the Pakistan border.

Sukhbir said that the accused beat him for 2-3 minutes and he also beat the accused in self-defense. He saw three other people standing on the Pakistani side in civil dress. One of them had a rifle in his hand.

Listening to the commotion, some other farmers working in the nearby farm reached the spot. The accused pushed Sukhbir and fled to Pakistan side.

Sukhbir has expressed apprehension that this could be the work of a Pakistani Ranger. He said this is the first such incident in the area.

After this villagers raised slogans against Pakistan. The village sarpanch Ranjeet Singh said that whenever farmers go to the fields across the drain, the security forces do not stay with them. This is the reason why such incidents happen.

https://dbpost.com/punjab-pakistani...an-side-thrashes-farmer-working-in-his-field/
Frustration of porkis after getting wanked in ass by IA at LC. I can imagine severe pounding :rofl:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
LAHORE: According to a recent survey carried out by Gallup and Gilani Pakistan, 3 in 4 Pakistanis (75%) claim not to read any books at all; only 9% are avid readers.

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, “How many hours do you spend in a day reading books (course books, religious books, novels, magazines, poetry, etc.)?”

In response, 16% said that they spend an hour in a day reading books, 3% said 2 hours, 2% said 3 hours, 2% said 4 hours, 2% said more than 4 hours, and a staggering 75% said they did not spend any time reading any kind of book.

The study was released by Gilani Research Foundation and carried out by Gallup and Gilani Pakistan, the Pakistani affiliate of Gallup International.

The recent survey was carried out among a sample of 1,178 men and women in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country, during 23 February – 03 March 2019. The error margin is estimated to be approximately ± 2-3 per cent at the 95% confidence level.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...d-readers-a-nationally-representative-sample/

No wonder the pakis are idiots..and we have the paki idiots getting rabid on the forum cuz of sheer ignorance

These morons don't know how to read but are experts at trolling!! :devil:

Raweg

well they do need indian terrorists to be presented after big attack.....to show world they are peace lover n indians are the real terrorist

Joker

Country flag

Okay, that means the rangers of this post have their days numbered. Good. Few more pigs will get ass whopping in near future.

sorcerer

Country flag
Okay, that means the rangers of this post have their days numbered. Good. Few more pigs will get ass whopping in near future.
. He saw three other people standing on the Pakistani side in civil dress. One of them had a rifle in his hand.

What was they trying to achieve here!?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Well you don't need to count toilets, like your beloved Gafoora you like to eat your shit and blow it out on Social Media...
No need of toilets!!
Makes sense as Pigs of Indian subcontinent eat Shit or poop.

The only book they read is Quran and apart from that some bomb making manuals :biggrin2:...

garg_bharat

Country flag
Our favourite Christine Fair does not approve of the today s incident by BRAS. She also thinks India supporting Baloch is not a good idea. :hmm:
India has no hand in this. This is purely local anger. Foolish to attribute every Baloch event to India.

Pakistan army is carrying a genocide in Baluchistan. There will be a reaction.

Daisy

I want to cry but I can't because of my super invincible image they I have created back home.
I want to give jaw breaking reply to Indian Armed forces but for that I need pair of balls and a brain which we always leave it in deep freezer as SOP ( Standard Operation Procedure)
I want to survive but price hike of common commodity like Milk , Tomato is hurting me because as I return home I got to bear music of my House ministers.
So I decided to stay at my office / respective base. Later I realized it was bad idea . Every time I close my eyes I see horrific dreams about getting bombed by IAF. Every time I step out I feel I am in crosshairs of some paid sniper.
I lie day and night to my illiterate country because I have to do my real estate business and send my wards to Harvard.
Sometimes I feel I must pick an AK47 and face Indian Military , but this facist Modi's army is not firing warning shots.
I am low on fuel , stock pricing is crashing , BLA is playing football in my backyard , got no money to buy ammunition.
I am just a poor guy in military who wants to make money with Pakistani's hard earned money.
Oh my brothers from across the border lets make lets have some peace , enough is enough.
We returned your pilot hoping for de-escalation , I gave your guy. Now give me what I want.
After all I am just another poor Pakistani , trying make living.
Regards
Gafoora
@DGISPR..........

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Just see comments section of this video. DJ gafoora and his jihadis are doing so much mujra even when whole world media has given Paki version. They are still insecure.:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles