India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
PAF pilots do have Rafael training. They know the weaknesses of Rafael.
How long were they trained ?

30 characters...

Btw Indians buy totally customized versions.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Why are al bakistani puking their propaganda in this thread,it is clear their psyops have failed try it on liberal indians they might give you the feedback required by ghafoora

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

indiatester

Country flag
I think we ................
we have them all.
its not me its US official statement.
Sir, you don't need any fighter jets. Your flying donkeys are sufficient. I heard you export a lot of them to China now-a-days. Not that you have any shortage of donkeys, but beware of the Chinese. They may abuse paki donkeys.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
THAT'S THE THING.
If a journalist call the today's murdered people naval officers then why you believe it. it's not official statement.
while you deny the f-16 count statement on other hand
Because both the parties have claimed it. Both Pakistan and the Baloch group. In case of F-16 count, Pentagon officialy denied any such count, and only one journo claimed it.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Sir, you don't need any fighter jets. Your flying donkeys are sufficient. I heard you export a lot of them to China now-a-days. Not that you have any shortage of donkeys, but beware of the Chinese. They may abuse paki donkeys.
They have that man faced flying donkey no? They'll kill us allwith its orbital bombardment of donkey poop!! so scary!!

Sehwag123

Have money to buy jets but have no money to build hospitals,still sending your women, children to India for treatment.
Shameless,

https://scroll.in/article/715399/an...akistanis-have-got-liver-transplants-in-india

An unnoticed cross-border exchange: 500 Pakistanis have got liver transplants in India

https://www.dawn.com/news/1170765
The question is are these Indian livers ? The real reason for this treatment may that in Pakistan there may be shortage of liver in hospital because Islam doesn't allow donation of body parts . And are Indian hospitals charging premium for these surgeries or they are doing it on discount because Aman ki asha and shaitaan ka tamaasha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles