India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Man this pig is not replying me. No pig ever does. I feel left out. What's wrong with me ?
Anyways, ask that pork-eater how many SSG commandos they lost just now ? And that big shot, what was his rank ? He's not going to reply me so please ask that.........shit, I ran out of names to call him.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Seeing dangers from all side Pukies have gone mad, in the fear of imminent partition, bankruptcy and Modi they are reciting Mughal-Mughal who also were fukced by Marathas.

BTW it's not PAF it's :puke: :puke: no aukat to touch Su 30 mki in dreams as well.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Man this pig is not replying me. No pig ever does. I feel left out. What's wrong with me ?
Anyways, ask that pork-eater how many SSG commandos they lost just now ? And that big shot, what was his rank ? He's not going to reply me so please ask that.........shit, I ran out of names to call him.
Ssg commandos are not worthy of being called a special force. They lose more men than any SF in the history of war. Close to 40 of them were fucked by ragtag jihadis during lal masjid.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Reports are coming Indian forces are given green light to push forward LC/IB.

Unverified news of 2 SU-30 MKI Jets shot down by PAF SAM
2 Kyu ? Tu puri ki puri fleet uda de. Beta jis din flankers IB cross karenge na, hag doge tum log. Our Flankers are Air Superiority jets with top of the line Avionics. Not gonna get down by Chinese toys. Try harder, pig eater.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol It is a muslim country now called bangladesh in east of India which was carved out of Hindu majority india buy small amount of subcontinent muslims.
Then you wouldn't mind losing entire porkland to india,which is also,in fact "carved out of hindu majority india"

Remember,now ik "niazi" is in power. Niazis have a habit of surrendering to india.

***Vo!D***

Lol mukka bellah Pathan has brought his chihuahua pal for support. Invasion of the eternal bed wetters.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Lol It is a muslim country now called bangladesh in east of India which was carved out of Hindu majority india buy small amount of subcontinent muslims.
You got it all wrong son... We let you carve out east and west Pakistan in 1947... Because for Hindus to realise their destiny... It was necessary to cut off gangrenous muslim majority parts.. and then again we had to create Bangladesh... to make Pakistan more manageable... It's April, and you still talk about events in February.. when 24 aircraft of PAF failed their only mission... which was to hit Indian military installations and cause mass casualties to deter future Indian attacks... Take your head out of Gaffoora's ass... What happened in February was only the opening move involving pawns ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles