India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Country flag
Lost confidence in Indian Armed Forces when Abhi was shot down..... Hmmmm... Seems like you don't live in India.
Don't feed him roti. He is either a congee chutiya or (very likely) a Pakistani sandas, tatti that is trying to get validation on this forum.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
baba ji latest tweet means action on loc.i have read news about mig-29 flying from indian aircraft carrier near pakistani coast.looks like indian air craft carrier is lurking near pakistani waters.anything can happen.let's see what happens tonight.
Oye Arsalan, what a good news, oye khus kitta. Ziunda rai te akaon da khoon piunda rai.:laugh::laugh:

ABAKI BAAR SAMADDAR SE WAR

Indian Naval aviation is quite strong and they must be twisting their hands waiting for good orders. After all they also deserve some glory.

Be sure and be ready ... they will fight with Modi for their chances and opportunities.:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

singhboy98

Country flag
This is major scoop.
Highly likely. Pak Army and PAF have never seen eye to eye with each other - 1965, 1971, Kargil and now Balakot..

This highly possible and seems to be very authentic.
The question is, does the PAF have the resources and the guts to take on the PA (and the ISI by extension). IMHO, the answer is a big NO!! So, I don't think the PAF would be stupid enough to even try.

sorcerer

Country flag
BABAINT.

अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half-Hermit)

Bajwa Asking to @ImranKhanPTI " Can you surrender on behalf of me?" Or Imran Asking to Bajwa- "What is wrong in leaving a piece of land ? Brother, if we will stay alive then you will be General and I will be PM. Don't mess with @adgpi "

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
what do you want to ask my friend?
I have so many questions for you
1. Let's talk about Bajwa and Bilal. What's cooking between those two ?

2. What about the fire in PM office and live AAA rounds found outside Khan's house ?

3. What happened in Peshawar and Rawalpindi between the army ?

4. What's happened in Kenji Tunnels a few days ago ?

5. Why your FM is spooked ? (By the way, he got the dates wrong)

6. Fort Abbas and Khuzdar. What happened ? Also the 5-6 March thing.

7. What's the rate of tomato there ? How much is the fuel ?

8. How are our Baloch brothers ?

9. Why Sindh is so hot right now ? What's cooking there ? What are centre's plan for Sindh ? Are we expecting riots and bloodshed ?

10 .When will DJ release the proofs for the downed Su-30 MKI ?
These are my questions..............

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
We are seeing the ISI effect on elections.To retain the #PKMKB not BJP but Modi has to win. Sabotaging the elections and the voters is a part of covert war by Pakistan on India. Hindus don't give a damn about elections and others using every word of constitution to sabotage India. Very irresponsible people.

One not only fights at border but also inside each other territory using sabotage, political intelligence and other means of subversion and Pakistan is doing that in India.

One does not have to worry about fake operations. He is only making statements, and by now even Pakis would know that he is doing staged tweets and only trying to re build confidence of Indians in armed forces which most of them lost when Abhi was shot down and captured. Otherwise there was no need to do all these.

This is not even close to psyops. I can do way better than this subedar.
You, sir. Remember me. The name's Sarma.
We r gonna talk abt this later.

singhboy98

Country flag
Don't feed him roti. He is either a congee chutiya or (very likely) a Pakistani sandas, tatti that is trying to get validation on this forum.
I identified his type from his first post on the thread. Have been trying my utmost not to engage him here. Till now, most my troll energies were spent on Twitter engaging Porkis. But sadly, all of them have started blocking me.:crying: Maybe something to do with my fetish for Skewered Porkis..... oops, tandoori chicken:bounce::bounce:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
looks like with the worsening economic situation..the pak army is going to take reigns of all their businesses.. make money and scoot..leaving the malnourished pakistani citizens to vultures.
Most of them hold dual citizenship
They have already started selling the Govt land and buying it in their company names.

They dont wany anyone at PTV to control the media..its already under the pak army, as they went on killing spree on journalists and open threat on journalists in pakistan.

The current shifting of positions is a soft coup in a more democratic way.
like how pakis move around their Retd. army guys in politics between the parties:D to give an illusion of democracy
Then we should do Pakis a favor and keep the PA busy so that people can rise.......

sorcerer

Country flag
people wont rise..
if you can make the paki believe in 72 whores....its easy to make them believe anything...this is where the Gafoora is swimming.

imagine the mental state of pakis even on this forum.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
The question is, does the PAF have the resources and the guts to take on the PA (and the ISI by extension). IMHO, the answer is a big NO!! So, I don't think the PAF would be stupid enough to even try.
Add PN and various other civil and political institutions

singhboy98

Country flag

Something has clearly rattled pakistan . Now the mango pakis are revolting against ISI & PA. As the economy turns more and more into dekho-no-money , the mango paki voice will get louder & shriller. Chicken coming home to roost .
Does not mean a thing. The mango porki is not a blazer wearing analyst sitting in a air-conditioned newsroom in Islamabad/Karachi etc.. The mango porki is an inbred sister fucker who got educated in a madarsa where he was taught that 1 Porki = 100 Indians and that Porkistan was actually founded in 1100AD. You cannot have hope from such people. They have about as much expectations from their life as a pig. They fuck their goats and then eat it.

singhboy98

Country flag
Add PN and various other civil and political institutions
The PN is so pathetic that it probably cannot even take on the ICG. Also AFAIK, there are NO independent civil or political institutions in Porkistan. All of them are props of the ISI (and the Namard Army by extension).

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
people wont rise..
if you can make the paki believe in 72 whores....its easy to make them believe anything...this is where the Gafoora is swimming.

imagine the mental state of pakis even on this forum.
They'll drop that madarasa crap when a father won't be able to feed his children. When they won't have enough money for even the basic commodities. When mother will see her hungry children. It's fucked up stuff, but damn it. It's their choice, whether they want a welfare state or a security state.
For the Pakis, I would say this
We can continue this game for the next 100 years and You have months before you implode. Leave the fake Kashmir sympathy, and focus on Punjab, Sindh and KPK. Be a welfare state. Be a modern state. Be the hub for culture and education, not for extremism and backwardness.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They'll drop that madarasa crap when a father won't be able to feed his children. When they won't have enough money for even the basic commodities. When mother will see her hungry children. It's fucked up stuff, but damn it. It's their choice, whether they want a welfare state or a security state.
For the Pakis, I would say this
We can continue this game for the next 100 years and You have months before you implode. Leave the fake Kashmir sympathy, and focus on Punjab, Sindh and KPK. Be a welfare state. Be a modern state. Be the hub for culture and education, not for extremism and backwardness.
Nope... in times of crisis people gravitate towards faith.....
in other words, if there is peace for a long period of time, people move towards atheism... ex: Europe, U.S , U.K, Tamil nadu...
edit: Probably the reason islamic salafists want every muslim to feel as if they are threatened, irrespective of where they live.

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
That ISI fan boy is worse than the other Paki trolls.. he will soon credit ISI for discovery of gravitational force

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
And time travel... He says ISI Agents sniff potential Indian leaders in their infancy... by just sniffing their diapers... I don't believe this... I believe ISI has invented a time machine ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles